Fun In Oblivion.........................................................

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bamizhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 bamizhim
Member since 2005 • 301 Posts
Hey i was wondering what do u guys do fro fun in oblivion. i usually explore caves or try to steal as much stuff as i can without getting caught,saving after each sucsessfull pickpocket
geogo3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 geogo3r
Member since 2005 • 2552 Posts
I download some of the content and... swim!
bamizhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bamizhim
I download some of the content and... swim!geogo3r
by this u mean...
Zone256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Zone256
Member since 2006 • 171 Posts

Mmmm probably sneaking around breaking into peoples houses :P. But the most fun ive had on Oblivion was doing the db questline, especially the 1st contracts, they were cool :D

bamizhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bamizhim

Mmmm probably sneaking around breaking into peoples houses :P. But the most fun ive had on Oblivion was doing the db questline, especially the 1st contracts, they were cool :D

Zone256
yea i agree i love those its soo like perfectly planned out and keeps you on the edge
Zone256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zone256
[QUOTE="Zone256"]

bamizhim

yea i agree i love those its soo like perfectly planned out and keeps you on the edge

Also the fact of making it all the way through that fort then when im just about to swap the poison and get that bonus a guard see's me, i was very pee'd of then, i have no i idea why that was a gd thing...

Xbox360gamer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Xbox360gamer1
Member since 2005 • 8575 Posts
[QUOTE="Zone256"]

bamizhim

I LOVED the house of killers one
bamizhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bamizhim
[QUOTE="bamizhim"][QUOTE="Zone256"]

Xbox360gamer1

yea that one was awsome i liked the one where you go to that place and you see all the dead bodys and what not haah i think its the house of killers one tho im not sure
Zone256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zone256
[QUOTE="Xbox360gamer1"][QUOTE="bamizhim"][QUOTE="Zone256"]

bamizhim

yea that one was awsome i liked the one where you go to that place and you see all the dead bodys and what not haah i think its the house of killers one tho im not sure

The dead drop ones wernt as gd though...

quetzalcoatl45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 quetzalcoatl45
Member since 2005 • 1850 Posts
I do a Nuber of things:
Breaking People houses, Steal anything of Value, and if they are in Side, Kill them.
Killing People/Animals and having fun with there Bodies
Incite Town Wide Riot's were the Gaurds kill everyone in town

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#11 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

A rather fun and more difficult way that I have found to play the game just for a change of pace is to try and go through the game as long as I can as an on the run murderer who never pays any fines or elects to go to jail, while killing every single guard that tries to arrest me. All the while by being a thief that tries to steal from every castle and break into every house I come across, feed (if a vampire) and murder every occupant of the dwelling before stealing all of the good loot that they have.

It is best to create character specifically for this, so that you can just forgo most of the quest and not screw up the game for your more serious characters, and just play this way like it is a different game. You also might want to try to advance this "special" character quite a bit before "turning to the dark side" so to speak, as it makes it a bit easier and a bit more fun. A lot of chameleon, blood grass, invisibility potions are VERY helpful of course as well. 

This is just a fun and very challenging way of playing that I have found if you are currently a bit jaded with the quests. It almost seems like it is a quest itself, as by doing this, you are pretty much foregoing the games main objectives in order to go on a reign of terror, lol. It is also fun to see just how high you can get your fine up to. 

Zone256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Zone256

A rather fun and more difficult way that I have found to play the game just for a change of pace is to try and go through the game as long as I can as an on the run murderer who never pays any fines or elects to go to jail, while killing every single guard that tries to arrest me. All the while by being a thief that tries to steal from every castle and break into every house I come across, feed (if a vampire) and murder every occupant of the dwelling before stealing all of the good loot that they have.

It is best to create character specifically for this, so that you can just forgo most of the quest and not screw up the game for your more serious characters, and just play this way like it is a different game. You also might want to try to advance this "special" character quite a bit before "turning to the dark side" so to speak, as it makes it a bit easier and a bit more fun. A lot of chameleon, blood grass, invisibility potions are VERY helpful of course as well. 

This is just a fun and very challenging way of playing that I have found if you are currently a bit jaded with the quests. It almost seems like it is a quest itself, as by doing this, you are pretty much foregoing the games main objectives in order to go on a reign of terror, lol. It is also fun to see just how high you can get your fine up to. 

ironcreed

Highest ive got mine up to is like 10,000....

butterob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 butterob
Member since 2006 • 1090 Posts
man i should really get this game...
Xbox360gamer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Xbox360gamer1
Member since 2005 • 8575 Posts
I personal LOve killing people with Grey Cowl on taking it off and be free of charges
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ironcreed
[QUOTE="ironcreed"]

Zone256

Highest ive got mine up to is like 10,000....

Hell yeah....I usually get mine up around there as well before it starts to get a little tedious, lol. As fun as doing this is, the down side is that after a while, it gets a little old being chased everywhere you go, but it is still a nice break just to create a character specifically for this type of play just for a change of pace every now and then, you know? It just makes for a another unique type of challenge in the game....of which Oblivion offers PLENTY. That is what makes it such a killer game.

Sparky04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sparky04
Member since 2006 • 3390 Posts
After I did everything in the game I started using the weakness to magika glitch and made a gigantic fireball that did 100 fire, frost, and lightning damadge in 100 feet. Then I got my bounty up to about 70000:D
Eggsandwich06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Eggsandwich06
Member since 2006 • 535 Posts
you could just put on the grey cowl of nocturnal and kill anyone you want and it doesnt add to your players fame or infamy
Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts
Highest bounty I've gooten is about 40,000. I killed everyone in the Market District (plus the guards who come from other districts) I beleive there was only one person who survived (Jensine, since she only becomes unconcious)
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ironcreed

After I did everything in the game I started using the weakness to magika glitch and made a gigantic fireball that did 100 fire, frost, and lightning damadge in 100 feet. Then I got my bounty up to about 70000:DSparky04

Jesus, man....that's killer. Mind if I ask how you take advantage of this particular magika glitch?

quetzalcoatl45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 quetzalcoatl45
Member since 2005 • 1850 Posts
After I did everything in the game I started using the weakness to magika glitch and made a gigantic fireball that did 100 fire, frost, and lightning damadge in 100 feet. Then I got my bounty up to about 70000:DSparky04

Sucide Bomber?
Neat.
ryan21248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ryan21248
Member since 2006 • 384 Posts
kill all the guards in the local castle
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts
I go to vampire caves and collect the vampire ashes to sell.