Forza Horizon 2 is AMAZING

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I havn't been on gamespot as much lately, especially the xbox section but I had to make this thread. Forza Horizon 2 is flipping amazing. It looks gorgeous, the gameplay is top notch, it is full of content and it is just a JOY to play. I played for about 6-7 hour straight today when I said I would only play 1-2 hours.

I game on both PC and consoles and I must say there is times when I forget I am on my xbox one, it looks just gorgeous! Havn't had any lag or FPS drops either. It is like a combination of my fav racing games.... I always wanted a racing game like this with the racing gameplay of Forza or GT, mixed with the DIRT series, but in an open world with other players.

If you don't own the game, love racing games or have been waiting for that killer app for the Xbox One, this is the game to get. I thought there was some cool parts to Horizon 1 but overall I wasn't all that stoked on it.This new one is better in every aspect, it has the tunning/upgrading of Forza Motorsport now and we also have night and day cycles, along with rain,etc..

Wonderful game so far, after about 7-8 hour I must say this is up there for my GOTY for 2014 with Wasteland 2 and Divinity Original Sin.

If anyone wants to add me for some of Forza sometime let me know. KOZZY420

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Best racing game ever basically. The online Road trips are so much fun, played non-stop 5-6 hours yesterday and only with 5 cars lol, was just having too much fun to even care about switching cars.

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

Really want this but it's tough for me to justify spending $60 on a game. And since I recently dropped that much on Destiny (ugh), I'll have to wait for it to drop in price. Looks incredible though.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I am, since I usually only play motorsport-style racers (ie. Forza 5). But this is cool!

And how awesome does it look!!! I thought Xbone couldn't produce graphics this good?!?!

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#5 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

Really want this but it's tough for me to justify spending $60 on a game. And since I recently dropped that much on Destiny (ugh), I'll have to wait for it to drop in price. Looks incredible though.

Same position. I bought Destiny at full price and fully regret it. Only at level 12 but it's so repetitive.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kozzy1234

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I am, since I usually only play motorsport-style racers (ie. Forza 5). But this is cool!

And how awesome does it look!!! I thought Xbone couldn't produce graphics this good?!?!

Hell yeah! I keep having to tell myself Im not on my PC! Looks gorgeous!

I wasn't sure how this would turn out either, but the demo gave a good vibe, game is just old fashioned fun :)

I might start up a forza screenshot thread again on here (been years since I did one of these, I think on Forza 3 maybe), feel free to post some screenshots when I do.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'd buy it if I was into racing games.

SilpheedX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 SilpheedX
Member since 2014 • 37 Posts

My coworker was telling me at lunch that all he wanted to do all day is go home and play Forza Horizon 2. The game is seriously a Game of the Year candidate. It's so damn good.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kozzy1234

@silpheedx said:

My coworker was telling me at lunch that all he wanted to do all day is go home and play Forza Horizon 2. The game is seriously a Game of the Year candidate. It's so damn good.

lol, no doubt. I got a friend who said he is gonna call in sick tomorrow to get some more Forza Horizon 2 in lol. Definatly one of my fav games so far this year.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#10  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@silpheedx: Nice avatar by the way

Watership

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Watership
Member since 2002 • 228 Posts

I've been distracted at work, thinking about roaming the countryside in this game. Weekend is going to be good.

Btw, does anyone know why Gamespot chose not to review this game? Was it a choice? Did they not have anyone with an Xbox One or something?

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kozzy1234

@Watership said:

I've been distracted at work, thinking about roaming the countryside in this game. Weekend is going to be good.

Btw, does anyone know why Gamespot chose not to review this game? Was it a choice? Did they not have anyone with an Xbox One or something?

The review is up now (:

I think they just have been swarmed with games to review

XxAK47xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 XxAK47xX
Member since 2005 • 5003 Posts

There is to much positivity on an xbox one topic. I'm feeling uncomfortable. anyways, the game is really fun except for two things. 1) server lag and 2) my game has crashed 5 times since i have gotten the game.

CrossFire245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 CrossFire245
Member since 2007 • 1085 Posts

I'm not much of a racing fan, but this game is a blast to play. IMO with this, Sunset Overdrive, and Halo:MCC coming out, now is the time to own an Xbox One.

SilpheedX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15 SilpheedX
Member since 2014 • 37 Posts

@Alucard_Prime: Thanks. Didn't think it would come out right.