Forza 5 free for Gold members this weekend

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

The entire game is free 2 download & play between this upcoming Thursday and Sunday for XBL Gold members. Pretty sweet if you're a new XOne owner or have been on the fence about this game. Furthermore, you'll still be able to earn achievements apparently, as well as participate in a special endurance event.

No doubt an attempt to put Forza on most people's radar with Horizon 2 releasing at the end of the month.

www.gamespot.com/articles/you-can-play-one-of-xbox-ones-best-games-for-free-/1100-6422080/

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#2 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Aw dang, I didn't realize there was already another forum topic about this. I made another one.

I'm looking forward to it. I have the house to myself most of the day, and I haven't played any racing games like Forza or Gran Turismo in a good long while.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@Ovirew hehe no biggie, it will be harder for forum visitors to miss this great news now :)

Sounds like you're in for a fun weekend. Forza 5 still has a very active community, and as someone who has put in over 100 hours in the game I can say the only downside if you play online is you have these people sometimes purposefully ramming you or trying to sabotage the race, but overall the community is great and you just have to communicate with others and you could vote to kick someone out from a lobby(it also helps if you are a sharp-eyed driver.....gotta be aware of your surroundings on those tight turns).

Also one of the online playlists allows you to play with collisions turned off(it is nice sometimes until you get used the game, so you don't accidentally bash into people). There are also some beginners playlists which I assume will be very active this weekend. And even if you just play offline, as long as you have some people on your friend's lists that have played a little of Forza 5 , you should see their drivatars in the race with you(their digital representation instead of normal AI).