Far Cry 4 service issue?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

Hi everyone!

I have tried to get online with Far Cry 4 but it just says that 'FarCry4 service is not available, try again later'. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

OhVpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 OhVpr
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Nah mate im having the same exact issue and i have no clue wtf is going on but it is annoying cause the same shit happened on call of duty advanced warfare nothing but troubles from these new games atm

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I got that message once yesterday. You cannot play coop until you progress to a certain point in campaign, and when you do get to that point, you will get a message in the game saying coop play is unlocked, after which point you wil have a new menu option of joining coop games. You can be the host as well, by chosing continue online, but apparently it only works when you are not on a campaign mission, so you cannot do coop missions it seems, only mess around in the free roam.

This is what I have been able to gather so far, I put in about 6 hours into the game, so I could be wrong.....I was able to join other games yesterday no problem once I got coop unlocked. Awesome game by the way

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

So many games to choose from but one by one there slowly getting ticked of my list to buy next year when price drops.