EA access question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kngkng21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kngkng21
Member since 2007 • 509 Posts

So hardline is around the corner and I just signed up for ea access today. I need some clarity so when hardline comes out on Tuesday do I still need to purchase the game or can I just play from EA access ? It's installing as if it was a full game but not sure if that goes away or something

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

You have to purchase the game if you want to keep playing after your trial period. Right now I'm assuming it's installing your trial copy, which is pretty much the whole game(with some limitations, for instance only episode 1 of campaign is playable). Trial should be 10 hours and when that ends you have to purchase the game to keep playing as of Tuesday.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised with it, I just finished the 10 hour trial and I Cannot wait for tomorrow, fantastic game. I had my reseervations coming in and as a pretty big Battlefield fan, but this game is just pure fun, epscially hotwire....and wasn't expecting campaign to be that cool. Only thing don't know is how it compares to GTA5 heist as I've yet to try that.

dino7c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By dino7c
Member since 2005 • 533 Posts

funny that they have to change the rules for the trial because the campaign is so short