Dishonored question about Granny Rags missions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

So I completed the game with the "Clean Hands Achievement" but not with "Ghost". I also ignored the Granny Rags side missions in Mission 2 and as such did not complete that side story. I am wondering if I go back and retry Mission 2 will I have to redo Mission 3 as well? I will already be redoing mission 7 as I got detected in that once too.

To complete the GR side quests, do you have to complete them in the correct order? I did the side-missions for Slackjaw in Mission 3 but only for the non-lethal removal of the Pendletons.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#2 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

So I completed the game with the "Clean Hands Achievement" but not with "Ghost". I also ignored the Granny Rags side missions in Mission 2 and as such did not complete that side story. I am wondering if I go back and retry Mission 2 will I have to redo Mission 3 as well? I will already be redoing mission 7 as I got detected in that once too.

To complete the GR side quests, do you have to complete them in the correct order? I did the side-missions for Slackjaw in Mission 3 but only for the non-lethal removal of the Pendletons.

Comic_Capers

Yes. You have to start with her missions from the very beginning. But, be careful with her last mission. It is very hard to finish it without being detected. I had to research it online, in order to get the "Ghost" achievement.

Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

[QUOTE="Comic_Capers"]

EvilSelf

Yes. You have to start with her missions from the very beginning. But, be careful with her last mission. It is very hard to finish it without being detected. I had to research it online, in order to get the "Ghost" achievement.

Ah ok, so I'm better off just simply redoing Missions 2 and 7 and ignoring the side quests then to get "Ghost" and then doing the GR side quests on my second playthrough which will be non-stealthy and lethal.