Could I please have someones opinion....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BoSockin3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 BoSockin3
Member since 2005 • 378 Posts
Ok, I thought I'd just ask here before I call Microsoft to see if anyone has experienced this. I've noticed a pattern here, every time I shut down my console with the play and charge kit hooked up to my controller the three red lights of death start blinking. This is only when I have the play and charge plugged in though. I guess my console can no longer go into low energy mode and charge the controller without me playing but I don't know. The thing is, whenever I shut downt he console without the play and charge hooked up to my controller everything goes good. Its gotta be something to do with the play and charge. By the way, I've had no problems with game play. Thanks for any help guys.  Don't tell me to look in the sticky, it isnt helpful.
BoSockin3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BoSockin3
Bump so maybe someone will see this damn thread.
winnerjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 winnerjay
Member since 2003 • 493 Posts
dude. its really a crap shoot you know. there have been so many issues its hard to tell. i had some issues with the plug and play also. but notl ike that. i had this thing where it wassnt regestring that i was charging it. and, get this, it would turn the system on without me touching anything... crazy.
Peter_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Peter_Panda
Member since 2005 • 1167 Posts
I didn't even know the console could go into low energy mode to charge your controllers...

You should call Microsoft, maybe it's a known issue.
darkserpent213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 darkserpent213
Member since 2003 • 1195 Posts
IF you have a PC in your house, just use the USB ports on that to charge up your controller. I do it all the time with no problems.
BoSockin3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BoSockin3
I didn't even know the console could go into low energy mode to charge your controllers...

You should call Microsoft, maybe it's a known issue.
Peter_Panda
You know whenever you turn off your console while your play and charge is still charging. The console like shuts down but the fans keep running and stays on until the controller is charged. Try it, you'll know what I mean.