BREAKING NEWS : M$ Being Investigated Over Faulty 360's

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 freaky_monkey
Member since 2003 • 925 Posts
What do you all think?
ELJUDEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ELJUDEZ
Member since 2004 • 7389 Posts
Good.
P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 P00M0NSTER
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts
What do you all think?freaky_monkey
link please
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 rbrown3
Member since 2005 • 4148 Posts
What do you all think?freaky_monkey
I saw something about this on the scroll on CNN about 10 minutes ago, but I didn't see the entire thing and couldn't find any information on the internet yet. God knows how long it takes the scroll to actually get back to something you want to read!!! What did you hear about the investigation?
freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 freaky_monkey
Its on the news wires. Its serious.
P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 P00M0NSTER
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts
Its on the news wires. Its serious.freaky_monkey
okay just needed to know because you cant really believe half the people on these boards these days
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rbrown3
Its on the news wires. Its serious.freaky_monkey
I'm trying to find out a little more information about it. Apparently there is a class action lawsuit regarding the faulty 360's. Looks like Microsoft buried it pretty quickly. I work in a Senator's office, so I'm making some calls to see what I can find out. I love having "sources" lol
freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 freaky_monkey
[QUOTE="freaky_monkey"]Its on the news wires. Its serious.rbrown3
I'm trying to find out a little more information about it. Apparently there is a class action lawsuit regarding the faulty 360's. Looks like Microsoft buried it pretty quickly. I work in a Senator's office, so I'm making some calls to see what I can find out. I love having "sources" lol

I work in the media so I hear all the breaking news first.
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rbrown3
[QUOTE="rbrown3"][QUOTE="freaky_monkey"]Its on the news wires. Its serious.freaky_monkey

From what I rounded up, it has something to do with this Xbox Live refund email thats going around, the email is legit, says so on Major Nelson. So my best guess is, this refund is a settlement of some sort.
Peter_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Peter_Panda
Member since 2005 • 1167 Posts
[QUOTE="rbrown3"][QUOTE="freaky_monkey"]Its on the news wires. Its serious.freaky_monkey

Well my dad is stronger than both of your dads combined and he knows Chuck Norris too.
lobobizarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 lobobizarro
Member since 2005 • 681 Posts

My Dad KS'd your Dad? :P
freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 freaky_monkey
I will post a link shortly. Stand by.
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rbrown3
http://www.indiantelevision.com/end/y2k7/feb/15febge4.htm heres a link to very small article I found about it
Diablo2343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Diablo2343
Member since 2003 • 982 Posts
The only thing i have heard is a watch group in the UK is investigating it.  Saw something on gamespot about it a day or two ago.
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rbrown3
The only thing i have heard is a watch group in the UK is investigating it.  Saw something on gamespot about it a day or two ago.Diablo2343
Yeah, apparently that watch groups investigation is trying to start up a class action lawsuit. It's pretty hard to find information on exactly what is going on at this point
Diablo2343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Diablo2343

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6165896.html?q=watchdog

here is the link i found on gamespot

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Good, two have went faulty on me and its rediculous.
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts
I think it sucks. Mine went faulty but it doesn't matter because they gave me a new one FOR FREE and a FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY. That sounds like good customer service.
polsci1503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 polsci1503
Member since 2003 • 3246 Posts
mine has been fine... but hope it doesn't happen to me.
gecko023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gecko023
Member since 2003 • 119 Posts
[QUOTE="freaky_monkey"][QUOTE="rbrown3"][QUOTE="freaky_monkey"]Its on the news wires. Its serious.Peter_Panda

Well my dad is stronger than both of your dads combined and he knows Chuck Norris too.

Oh yeah, well I bet my dad can beat your dad in a drinking contest and he also knows Chuck Norris's stuntman...
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
[QUOTE="Diablo2343"]The only thing i have heard is a watch group in the UK is investigating it. Saw something on gamespot about it a day or two ago.rbrown3
Yeah, apparently that watch groups investigation is trying to start up a class action lawsuit. It's pretty hard to find information on exactly what is going on at this point

Nonsense. The "watch group" is a TV show called watchdog which exposes stuff like crap businesses and stuff you shouldn't buy.
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rbrown3
[QUOTE="rbrown3"][QUOTE="Diablo2343"]The only thing i have heard is a watch group in the UK is investigating it. Saw something on gamespot about it a day or two ago.Ninja-Vox

Nonsense. The "watch group" is a TV show called watchdog which exposes stuff like crap businesses and stuff you shouldn't buy.

I am well aware of that. All I said was the investigation is leading to a class action lawsuit
Corran_Horn60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Corran_Horn60
Member since 2007 • 147 Posts
My 360 died right out of warranty as well...  Maybe I can get a piece of the action.
TobyA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TobyA
Member since 2005 • 473 Posts
dude im so getting a warranty with mine. i hope u can buy a extended warranty though microsoft. havent really looked into it though seeing as i wont get my 360 until march.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ninja-Vox
[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"][QUOTE="rbrown3"][QUOTE="Diablo2343"]The only thing i have heard is a watch group in the UK is investigating it. Saw something on gamespot about it a day or two ago.rbrown3

I am well aware of that. All I said was the investigation is leading to a class action lawsuit

No. You said the "watch group" is trying to start up a class action lawsuit, which is as i said, nonsense.
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rbrown3
[QUOTE="rbrown3"][QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"][QUOTE="rbrown3"][QUOTE="Diablo2343"]The only thing i have heard is a watch group in the UK is investigating it. Saw something on gamespot about it a day or two ago.Ninja-Vox

No. You said the "watch group" is trying to start up a class action lawsuit, which is as i said, nonsense.

you just took what I said out of context, whatever though, a wise man told me not to argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ninja-Vox
[QUOTE="rbrown3"]you just took what I said out of context, whatever though, a wise man told me not to argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who

Ah, flaming. What a way to prove maturity.

One person said a "watch group" in the UK had investigated the 360's hardware. Right?

YOU then said that that very watch group was not trying to start up a forbidden>
freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 freaky_monkey
Its doesn't really matter who said what when and to whom nor how they said it, the fact is someone is "investigating" gamers complaints.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ninja-Vox
Its doesn't really matter who said what when and to whom nor how they said it, the fact is someone is "investigating" gamers complaints.freaky_monkey
Thank you. All i was trying to say is that watchdog aren't suiing anyone. :|
CPM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 CPM_basic
Member since 2002 • 4247 Posts
Why don't they come and investigate the one in my house. Which has been working perfectly since launch.
freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 freaky_monkey
Why don't they come and investigate the one in my house. Which has been working perfectly since launch.CPM_basic
Write to them and complain about it.
Diablo2343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Diablo2343

LOL

freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 freaky_monkey
[QUOTE="freaky_monkey"]Its doesn't really matter who said what when and to whom nor how they said it, the fact is someone is "investigating" gamers complaints.Ninja-Vox
Thank you. All i was trying to say is that watchdog aren't suiing anyone. :|

I wasn't picking sides so leave it man.