This topic is locked from further discussion.

sm0k3dinYAfac5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sm0k3dinYAfac5
Member since 2009 • 70 Posts
not feeling it.. i just rented it.. thank god.. bu so far its not so great.. i feel cheated...
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
What?!? O.o what exactly dont you like about it?
LoseEagles1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LoseEagles1245
Member since 2007 • 1115 Posts
I thought it was pretty good.
Claude-Speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Claude-Speed
Member since 2009 • 41 Posts
I wish I had it for 360, I bought it when it came out on PS2. Easy 1000G from that game for me, I'm a beast at it. Some achievements are weird, like kill exactly 47 people in a level, but I'm sure after a few tries it's a piece of cake.
sm0k3dinYAfac5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sm0k3dinYAfac5
yeah?.. i dunno.. i just think its a littel dull. i mean i just rented it.. and so far.. im not too pleased.. like yeah the idea is cool but still.. like graphics are prett poor.. i know you dont base a game off that .. but i love a game with good graphics.. i mean yeah it was made in 06.. but like... i dunno... i may just need to play it more.
Star-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Star-Killer
Member since 2008 • 1883 Posts
Well you should play it more it takes a while to get use to don't give up on it yet
sm0k3dinYAfac5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sm0k3dinYAfac5
will do..its actually getting better... i just want to snipe the hell outta people.. what good games are there for that?
KwasiAsiedu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KwasiAsiedu
Member since 2006 • 188 Posts
I loved this game. I have only had a mild interest in the Hitman series before this game. I felt so deflated when I completed it. But have since gone back and tried to find every possible way in which to eliminate the targets. Everything from run'n'gun to the ultimate assassin (using a gun as little as possible). The Mardi Gras level never gets old. I can't wait for the next installment. I have for both Xbox original and PC, thought there may be differences. Give it time it will grow on you.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
will do..its actually getting better... i just want to snipe the hell outta people.. what good games are there for that?sm0k3dinYAfac5
there are only a hand full of missions that you can really snipe on. if thats all you want to do i say play a dif. game. some of the maps to snipe one are -curtains down, you will need the 2nd ammo upgrade "louder but more powerful, pierces windows and doors" -a new life -murder of crows -till death do us part -house of cards -amendment XXV (you will need the upgraded riffle brief case)
__carwreck__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 __carwreck__
Member since 2006 • 676 Posts

will do..its actually getting better... i just want to snipe the hell outta people.. what good games are there for that?sm0k3dinYAfac5

farcry 2 is an amazing sniping game, but sometimes you do have to have a lot of patience waiting for a shot.

sm0k3dinYAfac5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sm0k3dinYAfac5
thanks much yall... i'm gonna make a new post.. the best sniping games... haha.. maybe see yall there.. cuz i just rented farcry 2... holy lord.. the snipage in it is off the hook