Black 360 with HDMI and 120 GB

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cbalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cbalas
Member since 2005 • 268 Posts

Man oh man....who is king for this and who said Microsoft isn't looking to match SONY spec's.  I'm looking to see what people think of this marketing scheme and do you believe it will happen.  I myself own all systems and don't really see the use of having this upgrade.  Yes it's Black (so isn't my face plate), we 120 (only used 16) and it has HDMI (really can't afford 1080p and you can't tell unless it's 50' and if you sit 10ft off of the screen). Plus will all games be produced in 1080p.  Most important price....It better have wifi and HD.  Again I'm just looking to see what everyone else thinks and to see if you seen this articles (engadget, IGN)...Drop it

Keep it Real and Game on!!!

XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 XL70
Member since 2004 • 1196 Posts
Firstly, I want to say that it is just a rumour and is most likely not true. The only games annouced so far that run 1080p natively are Virtua Tennis 3 and NBA Homecourt. Plus you don't need the new model or HDMI to run these games in 1080p. A 120GB hard drive would be really handy, but it will be put on sale as a separate accessory so that every Xbox 360 owner can get one.
gta_kid1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 gta_kid1
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts
Get with the times this is old news I doubt it's true they even if it is it's not gonna come with a hardrive that big that will be seperate
HottAsFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 HottAsFire
Member since 2004 • 766 Posts
im really sick of you moronic god damn people making these stupid threads, the black 360 is a RUMOR, u wanna see what it is? copy anad paste the picture into MSPaint, then hit INVERT COLOR.  You people are just stupid, there is no black 360.  The white one sold 11 million units already, and its damn sexy, WHY WOULD THEY MAKE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A PS3!?
cbalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cbalas
Member since 2005 • 268 Posts
first off...I'm not going to lower my educational level for you...second I know it was a rumor and it has resurfaced...third I stated opinions of what people thought ...not really looking for your IQ level!
Avatar image for cookendorfernic
cookendorfernic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 cookendorfernic
Member since 2005 • 311 Posts

Man oh man....who is king for this and who said Microsoft isn't looking to match SONY spec's.  I'm looking to see what people think of this marketing scheme and do you believe it will happen.  I myself own all systems and don't really see the use of having this upgrade.  Yes it's Black (so isn't my face plate), we 120 (only used 16) and it has HDMI (really can't afford 1080p and you can't tell unless it's 50' and if you sit 10ft off of the screen). Plus will all games be produced in 1080p.  Most important price....It better have wifi and HD.  Again I'm just looking to see what everyone else thinks and to see if you seen this articles (engadget, IGN)...Drop it

Keep it Real and Game on!!!

cbalas
Stop posting this its not true.
DesmondPills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 DesmondPills
Member since 2005 • 1153 Posts
lol i love fighting this early, early here atleast.  who gives a rats *** about a huge harddrive.  i only save one save game file per game anyway.  i mean if you keep all the trailers and stuff you download then you'll use it up pretty quick.  but why keep them inthe first place?  idk.  ah commerce.  i also agree with the whole black 360 thing.  atleast the white one looks a little more idk, modern.  
Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

dev kit xbox360's are black and have a 200 gig HD.  those are the only real black 360's.  stop posting about black 360's this topic has been done over and over.

as for hdmi, i highly doubt it will be released.  prototype doesn't mean it will be released to the public, plus if for some reason it is released to the public.  i'm sure microsoft will release a new hdmi cable along side of it for all of their established 360's owners already.

the120 gig hd.  it will eventually be released, if not a 120 gig hd a bigger hd will be released in place of it.  this is fact, i'm sure every 360 owner already knew/assumed this when they threw their money down to buy the 360.