AAA and/or Arcade Co op game recommendations?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IsitHelicopter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By IsitHelicopter
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hey guys and gals,

I am looking for a new coop game for my two friend and I. We are old friends that like to shoot the breeze over party-chat while playing halo MCC...however matchmaking has proven to be difficult and we keep getting disconnected from each other.

We aren't really interested in another super hardcore game (COD/Battkefield/etc) that will take a long time to master, just something fun that we can pick up and put down.

Any recommendations??? Thanks!

Yoshi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#2 Yoshi9000
Member since 2010 • 479 Posts

Havent played it yet, but Monaco: What's yours is mine looks really fun

I would recommend spelunky but that is a pretty hard game

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44563 Posts

Dead Rising 3, still on my backlist but my experience with Dead Rising 2 online co-op it's such a silly game to screw around in with friends.

Dying Light, can provide many hours of entertainment between you and up to three other friends, also fun to play solo but it's open so you guys can do what you want and goof around if you feel like it, play at your own pace, and if you're serious about doing serious missions in the game you can always do that.

Worms Battlegrounds was free on GwG for a while, not sure if still is, but if you all have it it's the perfect screwing around game with friends online as long as you don't make it personal, it's competitive MP not co-op but it's a great pick-up put-down game.