3rd Person Shooters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XboxOwnsPs3 (397 posts) -

Hey guys what third person shooters can you guys think of?

Besides Gears, Like Graw 1 n 2 but what else is there?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by crazykin123 (78 posts) -
Stranglehold, and unreal championship 2 (original xbox)
#3 Posted by XboxOwnsPs3 (397 posts) -

Stranglehold, and unreal championship 2 (original xbox)crazykin123

okay thanks

#4 Posted by XboxOwnsPs3 (397 posts) -
bump ne1 else?
#5 Posted by deuceswld84 (691 posts) -
Lost Planet and Mass Effect. All I can think of now.
#6 Posted by Robbie8912 (2299 posts) -
Rainbow six vegas has third person aspects
#7 Posted by XboxOwnsPs3 (397 posts) -

Lost Planet and Mass Effect. All I can think of now.deuceswld84

alright thanks, the only thing im concerned about Mass Effect is it more RPG where you need to stop every like minute to bring up the interface or can u just shoot mainly?

#8 Posted by swish4three (384 posts) -
Brute Force ;)
#9 Posted by deuceswld84 (691 posts) -

[QUOTE="deuceswld84"]Lost Planet and Mass Effect. All I can think of now.XboxOwnsPs3

alright thanks, the only thing im concerned about Mass Effect is it more RPG where you need to stop every like minute to bring up the interface or can u just shoot mainly?

Yeah, Mass Effect has a lot of dialog and exploring, but the gun battles can get intense. I think you would really enjoy Lost Planet. The story sucks, but its still fun to fight giant bugs and fight in Mechs. Go try out the demo.

#10 Posted by ronnie_m17 (4014 posts) -
in mass effect u dont have to to stop combat if u dont want to, i played it like a shooter
#11 Posted by XboxOwnsPs3 (397 posts) -
alright guys thanks for all your help, i think im going to rent Mass Effect and give it a shot, ps about the eh "love scene" do you have to do that? cuz my mom wouldnt let me get it if u know...so uh yeah thanks
#12 Posted by fs_metal (25711 posts) -

Hey guys what third person shooters can you guys think of?

Besides Gears, Like Graw 1 n 2 but what else is there?

Thanks in advance.

XboxOwnsPs3
Lost Planet is great. IF you have a PS3, Uncharted, if that counts. Even if it doesn't, buy it anyway. Everything Naughty Dog does is awesome. The Suffering 1 and 2 can be played from the third person
#13 Posted by XboxOwnsPs3 (397 posts) -

fs_metal
Lost Planet is great. IF you have a PS3, Uncharted, if that counts. Even if it doesn't, buy it anyway. Everything Naughty Dog does is awesome. The Suffering 1 and 2 can be played from the third person

thanks man

#14 Posted by TheDarKlown (152 posts) -
lost planet, stranglehold
#15 Posted by GamingThief (652 posts) -

alright guys thanks for all your help, i think im going to rent Mass Effect and give it a shot, ps about the eh "love scene" do you have to do that? cuz my mom wouldnt let me get it if u know...so uh yeah thanksXboxOwnsPs3

You dont have to do it you can skip it.

#16 Posted by patsfan4liferjn (1253 posts) -
kane and lynch
#17 Posted by agentluap (2254 posts) -
Lost Planet, Stranglehold, Kane and Lynch and The Outfit.
#18 Posted by cmorgan5607 (17 posts) -
kane and lynch is fun but if your mom is gonna flip about the sex scene on mass effect she won't want you playin kane and lynch, it's pretty graphic and hasa lot of language. i'd go with rainbow six vegas or lost planet.
#19 Posted by XboxOwnsPs3 (397 posts) -
thanks for all your help
#20 Posted by goku234 (567 posts) -
wait for GeOW2 :P just kidding