3D blu ray player for xbox one

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jesser7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 jesser7
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts

# So how about the latest update coming out xb1 getting a 3D blu ray app I was just thinking obout getting a 3D player now I wont have to.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

PS3 had 3D Blu-Ray for years. I don't use my Xbone or PS4 for Blu-Rays as both are disappointing in comparison to the PS3, plus I hate using clunky controllers or voice when a remote is far better with more buttons/options.

Also, no need to spam 3D Blu-Ray topics. Just wait and people will respond or not.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Meh, never watch blu-rays on my next gen consoles either. They're both exclusively for games.

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 Mercuria1_King
Member since 2014 • 278 Posts

I will never use my Xbox One for 3D Blu Rays.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I expect the 3D Blu-Ray for Xbone will be here shortly. I think next month. Today Sony rolled out the 3D Blu-Ray for their PS4 and I expect Xbone to get updated soon as well. Maybe even sooner than in one month.

Honestly, I will try and preserve my new machines as much as possible and don't use their Blu-ray apps though.

gagit811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gagit811
Member since 2005 • 3632 Posts

I'm surprised these next gen systems didn't have it out of the box on day one. I know people don't care much for 3d blurays, but it's just software and these systems are capable. The X1 and ps4 are limited when it comes to being a home media box the way the ps3 and 360 were, there is no real excuse why these systems have less capabilities.

The fact that these systems are getting 3d and some are excited for it have nothing to do with 3d, and more to do with the systems taking steps to being what people want. The ability to play files off a usb/hdd, to stream files off our home PC.