Yep...Ninja Gaiden 2 will come to 360..:)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for football_legend
football_legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 football_legend
Member since 2007 • 1913 Posts

http://gamers-creed.com/?p=374

Regardless of whether it comes to the other platform or not (which I highly doubt). 360 is like the lead platform and I believe just like 90% other games, It will be the best platform for the game. Good times to be a 360 owner dont ya think? :P

Avatar image for MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN
MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN
Member since 2007 • 409 Posts
Yeah, i'm really happy in the direction Microsoft is headed with the XBOX 360. The XBOX 360 has the best game lineup by far and also they are getting better with the repairs and such. I think all XBOX 360 owners should be happy.
_MysTesO_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 _MysTesO_
Member since 2007 • 1020 Posts

Regardless of whether it comes to the other platform or not (which I highly doubt). 360 is like the lead platform and I believe just like 90% other games, It will be the best platform for the game. Good times to be a 360 owner dont ya think? :P

football_legend

Wouldn't itbe like Ninja Gaiden 3?

football_legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 football_legend
[QUOTE="football_legend"]

_MysTesO_

Nah, cuz the last one was basically ninja gaiden 1 with some added content.

magic_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 magic_dragon
Member since 2007 • 1050 Posts
NG1 was the first game i really wanted but couldnt since i didnt have a Xbox only had the PS2 lol itd be great to play em now!
axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 axes03
Member since 2005 • 4454 Posts
[QUOTE="football_legend"]

_MysTesO_

sigma was a remake of ninja gaiden1 on the xbox, THIS IS THE REAL SEQUEL!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
I wasn't a big fan of Ninja Gaiden, but anything that boosts 360 sales is good in my book. More AAA titles means more developers working on the platform.
_MysTesO_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 _MysTesO_
Member since 2007 • 1020 Posts
[QUOTE="_MysTesO_"][QUOTE="football_legend"]

axes03

I know but I thought XBOX had Ninja Gaiden, then Ninja Gaiden Black. Then the PS3s Ninja Gaiden Sigma was NG/NGB combined. Which I'm 100% sure of I have the game(NGS) and I played NG/NGB on my cousins XBOX and they are just about the same only difference is the the graphics(PS3).

Grende1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Grende1
Member since 2007 • 182 Posts

_MysTesO_

No, you may be a bit confused by the Sony propaganda on NG Sigma. Sigma is the same game Xbox owners played years ago, only spruced up a bit. Ninja Gaiden 2 has not been developed yet. It has also always been said that NG 2 would, at the very least, be for 360 owners first. Whether or not a port is made for the PS3 later is still up in the air, though.

Maskedboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Maskedboy
Member since 2007 • 379 Posts
Yeah, i'm really happy in the direction Microsoft is headed with the XBOX 360. The XBOX 360 has the best game lineup by far and also they are getting better with the repairs and such. I think all XBOX 360 owners should be happy.MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN
I already am happy and I get happier that I bought a 360. They are already making Vitual Fighter 5 better than the PS3 version when it comes to the 360. It seems like everything gets better when it hits the 360.
axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 axes03

let me put it this way, re4 came out on the GC, then came out on the ps2 and then came re- Wii edition, but the next game is still Resident evil "5" not 7, remakes dont count. those were the same game as the original ninja gaiden, with added content.

THIS IS A completely new game created for the 360. and if the "other" console is lucky theyll get a half baked port of the game after 2 years (ala sigma) sonys lies make it seem like sigma is a sequel, but its actually a half baked port lead by some "dude", not itagaki san and its full of screen tearing and constant loading screens (even during battles)....which is sad.

EarthThatWas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 EarthThatWas
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts
Sweet! Looking forward to more controller throwing boss fights. NGB was a blast on the xbox. Here's hoping 2 will be even better.
FatCat360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 FatCat360
Member since 2006 • 414 Posts
There was actually more then the Xbox version of Ninja Giaden http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Gaiden there was some on the NES.
EarthThatWas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 EarthThatWas
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts
Yeah. I'm actually old enough to have played them when they were released. :(
Avatar image for Bluedragonkiddy
Bluedragonkiddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Bluedragonkiddy
Member since 2007 • 55 Posts
I hope they don't use sixaxis for ng2; i just don't like that.
football_legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 football_legend

There was actually more then the Xbox version of Ninja Giaden http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Gaiden there was some on the NES.FatCat360

I HATE U SO MUCh...and u know why. All HAIL THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!! :P

axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 axes03

[QUOTE="FatCat360"]There was actually more then the Xbox version of Ninja Giaden http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Gaiden there was some on the NES.football_legend

I HATE U SO MUCh...and u know why. All HAIL THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!! :P

pfft, you mean match fixers and steroid abusers, you guys shouldve been banned from the league in the first place

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts
[QUOTE="_MysTesO_"][QUOTE="football_legend"]

axes03

"yep this is da real thing"

BrolyB593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BrolyB593
Member since 2004 • 1224 Posts

I cant wait, Ninja Gaiden was the first Xbox game I actually went out at midnight to get!

and boy was it worth it

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
Yeah I posted this yesterday. Can't wait for TGS.
football_legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 football_legend

@ Axes: LOL..this is a perfect example of a MANU fan and how low they can get. Get this, we beaten them..heck.. choked them in our home leg in San Siro 3-0, and that was not the only time we beat them. We played with the worst side last season and even won it. Now we have even stronger side. So... I am expecting we will beat MANU like...4-0 this time?...

Oh no...just because i like u.. we will make it 6-0, howz that sounds?:) Ah..We won it 7 times..and u guys? what..4?..no no 3?....no no oh.. yeah 2?..lol