Xbox Live Fights

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GAMEWIZ21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GAMEWIZ21
Member since 2009 • 44 Posts

Have you ever got online in a xbox live game of halo 3 or call of duty WaW or any other game and get into a fight with sum1 u don't even know. it seems to always happen to people because it happend to me recently and it got serious. Has that ever happened 2 u

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

Have you ever got online in a xbox live game of halo 3 or call of duty WaW or any other game and get into a fight with sum1 u don't even know. it seems to always happen to people because it happend to me recently and it got serious. Has that ever happened 2 u

GAMEWIZ21
not a serious fight no, yeh there have been some angry messages but nothing over the top
Darkflame195

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Darkflame195
Member since 2009 • 108 Posts

Not really serious, but if someone is being annoying or down-right rude, I'll try to ask them nicely to stop whatever they are doing, which works 5% of the time. :|

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

Not really serious, but if someone is being annoying or down-right rude, I'll try to ask them nicely to stop whatever they are doing, which works 5% of the time. :|

Darkflame195
ive found that works -5% of the time :P
Ilikemyname420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ilikemyname420
Member since 2007 • 5147 Posts

I've heard quite a few people get in fights on live over the years, it's usually just young kids insulting/trashtalking each other and then taking it personally, or someone getting overly ticked off that someone is blocking a doorway or something... I usually just laugh it off and ignore it, it's pretty silly to fight with a complete stranger in an online game.....but it is sometimes funny to listen to, especially when you know one or both of them are just fuming and can't do crap about it:D .

bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts
One time I started talking in CoD 3, about where guys where, and this british kid said oh great another fat American. Then i flipped on him. But other than that, only acouple smaller ones.
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
Yeah you can say I have been threatened in COD 4 because I shoot their faces off many times. I've been in a few text wars you could say... haha.
BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

I come across racism constantly on LIVE but I fight back with intelligence and knowledge which usually ends up shutting them up because they feel stupid in front of ther freinds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
i leave voice chat off. at the very least, I listen through the speakers and just listen in on other people. it's pretty pathetic, really, mainly due to the audio quality. i might actually enjoy these stupid arguments more if people would properly adjust their mic so it doesn't sound like an old 70s TV receiving static.
Xternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#10 Xternal
Member since 2005 • 530 Posts

Many many times my friend, they get 'serious' with alot of 'serious' threats, but never take anything on xbox live to heart :)

jrabbit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 jrabbit99
Member since 2007 • 2836 Posts
nope!
gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

I don't think so but before the Party Chat I do remember just talking smack along with other people talking smack. I think it was just more to have fun than to fight.

Letmekilluplz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Letmekilluplz
Member since 2009 • 184 Posts

Nothing serious just cursing and teamkilling occasionally

Avatar image for jonathan_rector
jonathan_rector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jonathan_rector
Member since 2003 • 2734 Posts

i leave voice chat off. at the very least, I listen through the speakers and just listen in on other people. it's pretty pathetic, really, mainly due to the audio quality. i might actually enjoy these stupid arguments more if people would properly adjust their mic so it doesn't sound like an old 70s TV receiving static.bulletsword

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

Hackers90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hackers90
Member since 2009 • 939 Posts

[QUOTE="bulletsword"]i leave voice chat off. at the very least, I listen through the speakers and just listen in on other people. it's pretty pathetic, really, mainly due to the audio quality. i might actually enjoy these stupid arguments more if people would properly adjust their mic so it doesn't sound like an old 70s TV receiving static.jonathan_rector

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

I seriously lol'd at this :D hahaha Im massive terminator fan and never thought of doing this, next time I shower I shall do this but with the actual music playing as I have the soundtrack on my ipod :P LOL !!!!!!
HGAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 HGAT
Member since 2008 • 1366 Posts

I used to alot but i don't even bother now adays. There's always gonna be somenoob who thinks he's hardcore, by shouting racist stuff down the mic or screaming some rubbish. Alsoshouting and swearing cause of something stupid. It's just a fact of life you can't help.

It's funny to just listen in now and stay out of it.

What annoys me and i don't know about you guys;

Annoying little kids always shouting, HELLLLLLLLLOOO again and again cause no one wants to talk,or proceed to talk everyone to sleep with rubbish, in every game or match they join it's like stfu.

Ok some games like COD4 and Gears you can understand cause teamworktalkis essential, but then they whinge when they're TFO!!! it's like so obvious if they did less chatting and more action like everyone else then they would do better.,

HGAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#17 HGAT
Member since 2008 • 1366 Posts

Oh yeah and another new one i've encountered recently, which has been annoying, is just because your amazing in a game, suddenly now your a cheator or 1337 H4xx0r using lag switches or glitches now!!!

Nothing to do with having played computergames since near enough day one of computer gaming, oh no that can't be it, your now supposedly sad enough to be building lag switches, justto win a useless and meaninglessquick round on XBL lol.

NintendoGamer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NintendoGamer3
Member since 2008 • 2848 Posts
I dont fight, But I hear fights everyday on live. Mostly on Gears 2..
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Nope I just sit back and let them talk **** so afterwards I can kill them and taunt them. Within five kills they pee themselves and run. I love making people cry it's so satisfying. Then the next time I see them I ask where they went and it starts all over again. Some people actually kick me in the lobby because I have beaten them so many times. :lol:

Englandfc1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Englandfc1966
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts

It's always funny listening to Americans talk about WW2.

Always starts arguments between my mates and the guy in the lobby.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Englandfc1966
Lots of Germans in that war.. What now? :P
Iraqi_Gangster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Iraqi_Gangster
Member since 2008 • 503 Posts
I had fight with someone in a Halo 3 lobby. He read my GT and I was like "yeah, what do you want?" then he began talking crap.
SnakeEyesX80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SnakeEyesX80
Member since 2009 • 2181 Posts
Some people take playing games waaaaaay too seriously. So if someone starts in on me because I'm not amazing at playing any particular game, or because I'm actually just having fun and not like it's an MLG competition, I'll give them back a taste of their own venom. Doesn't happen very often though, which is good.
Avatar image for ChocolateCake10
ChocolateCake10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ChocolateCake10
Member since 2008 • 759 Posts

yeah i just muted the tool

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#27 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

Not really, I usually don't talk into the mic unless with friends or if I'm playing something cooperative like L4D. The worst that ever happened to me was angry messages and people yelling down the mic at me for doing something wrong. I fix that really quick by just muting them though.

Avatar image for jensen_slipknot
jensen_slipknot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jensen_slipknot
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts
it used to happen to me but since they made the party system I no longer have to talk to strangers :D. The only good part of the new dash
ToxicBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ToxicBacon
Member since 2009 • 50 Posts

Yea i have been in one but nothing really personal. It's funny, some people like to just start off with insults right away when you didnt even do anything. I remember once, i was being cussed out by this furious guy on Halo 2. At the end, he goes "oh!You got your *** whooped you **** noob!How can you think your so **** good? " i reply "I never said i was...." It's almost exactly like that Aspen episode on Southpark.

The Guy didnt exactly say it that way but it went along the lines of that

bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts
[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="Englandfc1966"]

Lots of Germans in that war.. What now? :P

Can't forget about the Japanese. But seriously, what American begins with WW2? I always start with nukes, then fall back on WW2 and WW1 only if i need it.
Innocentguy757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 Innocentguy757
Member since 2004 • 5410 Posts
I've gotten into arguments with people. Usually it's over sports games, or sometimes I send people not so nice messages when they quit, and that goes back and forth. Or if someone is cheating. But if someone skillfully kicks my ***, I let them be, sometimes even let them know their sick.
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#34 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

Not really a fight, but I did start swearing at a guy who was using a turbo controller in COD4. Sent him a few hate messages and reported him.

Avatar image for BloodFreezer456
BloodFreezer456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BloodFreezer456
Member since 2008 • 180 Posts

[QUOTE="bulletsword"]i leave voice chat off. at the very least, I listen through the speakers and just listen in on other people. it's pretty pathetic, really, mainly due to the audio quality. i might actually enjoy these stupid arguments more if people would properly adjust their mic so it doesn't sound like an old 70s TV receiving static.jonathan_rector

You really dont have any friends do you?
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#36 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

jonathan_rector

This is sig worthy :lol:

Statutory_AP3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Statutory_AP3
Member since 2009 • 1256 Posts
I always get in fights with people. My friend is the best at fighting because he never shuts up. He strings together random swear words and annoys the person until they leave.