Xbox 360 Controller or Headset problem!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheRandom6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 TheRandom6
Member since 2009 • 30 Posts

I just bought my Xbox 360 (120GB Black) console only 4 months ago and already i have a constant problem that is kind of off and on. To explain further, my headset doesnt work sometimes aswell as the chatpad. I purchased a new controller but it still seems to be happening where i plug the headset in and hear the click in noise but still i cant hear any of the voices in the party i am in or even in-game voices. The only way i can make it work is to plug the headset in first thing once i turn the console on but that only seems to work for 5 mintues and then the headset cuts out...

To wrap things up i have tried a new controller, a new headset, different batteries and even rechargable ones. I don't want to call Xbox Support and speak to another indian who has not a clue to handle the situation but instead throw me off to another indian who is just as dumb.

My last resort is a Wireless Headset but they dont come very cheap and it's not a for-sure-fix.

Please help anybody?...

gus524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gus524
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts

that same thing happened to me so i bought a wireless one off ebay and it works ok i have had a few problems connecting to one of my controllers and it turning off when it has full battery but dont go buy one because gus told u 2 im just telling u what i did hope that helps

DeadApeBladder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DeadApeBladder
Member since 2009 • 692 Posts

I just got the messenger kit and I don't have any problems with the headset. I bought my fiance the Turtle Beach X1 headset for $50 hereand he loves it. It's not too expensive and not too cheap but, it's much cheaper than some other headsets and I know, I hate calling Microsoft them indians have no idea wtf they are talking about. When I called about my xbox I ended up getting pissed off.

TheRandom6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheRandom6

How long do Microsoft Rechargable Battery Packs last? I have a strong feeling this may be my problem...

TheRandom6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheRandom6

Ok after buying a new rechargable battery pack i still have the problem...Ok i give in i'll call Xbox Support..*ugh* wish me luck!

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

it sounds like its the headset it isnt an xbox issue if it was working before and if you bought a new controller than its def the headset. Get a new one.