wow i cant im getting halo 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RedEnergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RedEnergy
Member since 2004 • 831 Posts

sorry guys im just so shocked by how i got to get this game gamstop is have some great deals for trade in right now but how i got it was by trading in MN3 and some old ds games one pokemon gold and some othewr old junkie ds games and one 3ds game street fighter i dint like that so i thought i would be lucky to get about 30 dollars i got $ 67.34 back so i was able to pay off my halo 4 game so after i trade those towards the game i still got 37 bucks left on my gift card so now i can get me an xbox live card and head set now i just wanted to let yall know about this in case anyone is kinda tight with money like me well thanks for anyone who read this lol im just pumped up im gettin the game when it comes out and im sorry about my grammer and stuff i have a learning problem so i dont know english very good so please dont make fun of me thanks guys

RedEnergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RedEnergy

dude what ever see people like you are so pointless they have to put down someone just to make them feel better must have a small penis hu bro

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
I apologize dude. :( That was a dickish post. . I'm looking forward to halo 4 too.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Trading in games isn't a bad way to get some extra in-store credit. I'd venture outside of GameStop though, they tend to rip people off. I think Best Buy was having a 100% bonus trade in value or something lately. Meaning whatever trade in value the game you're giving away has, they double it. You have to check carefully with it but I guarantee you'd get a lot more than you would at GS.
RedEnergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RedEnergy

Trading in games isn't a bad way to get some extra in-store credit. I'd venture outside of GameStop though, they tend to rip people off. I think Best Buy was having a 100% bonus trade in value or something lately. Meaning whatever trade in value the game you're giving away has, they double it. You have to check carefully with it but I guarantee you'd get a lot more than you would at GS.wwervin

wow i did not know that but it kinda would not have mattered for me cuz i dont have a best buy with in75 miles lol gamestop is like a 5 min drive from where i live

RedEnergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RedEnergy

I apologize dude. :( That was a dickish post. . I'm looking forward to halo 4 too. dkdk999

hey man its alright we all do stupid things bro and im sorry for runnin my outh in that post also

NirdBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NirdBerd
Member since 2007 • 2113 Posts

I dunno how you feel about trading in games, but there when Gears of War 3 came out, I was broke so I traded in 5 games.

I felt violated just for one game, when I could've just waited it out and still had those 5 games.

I hate trading in, but then again I hold a sentimental value towards every game as soon as it sits on my shelf, I don't believe in 'returning' games, your game library is a catalog that you can go through at your own leisure, any time and any day.

I'll only trade in the game if I make a profit, which is impossible.

I'm looking forward to Halo 4 aswell, but I'm going to wait it out a bit because I've leaned towards Black Ops 2 and will be getting that, and I just don't want to spill money on two addicting FPS games at the same time.

ItsJoeMama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ItsJoeMama
Member since 2012 • 184 Posts

I dunno how you feel about trading in games, but there when Gears of War 3 came out, I was broke so I traded in 5 games.

I felt violated just for one game, when I could've just waited it out and still had those 5 games.

I hate trading in, but then again I hold a sentimental value towards every game as soon as it sits on my shelf, I don't believe in 'returning' games, your game library is a catalog that you can go through at your own leisure, any time and any day.

I'll only trade in the game if I make a profit, which is impossible.

I'm looking forward to Halo 4 aswell, but I'm going to wait it out a bit because I've leaned towards Black Ops 2 and will be getting that, and I just don't want to spill money on two addicting FPS games at the same time.

NirdBerd

The one game I regret selling is Valkyria Chronicles,I sold if for Skyrim. Oh and I also sold an old xbox controller with a broken RB button :lol:

zyphyr2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 zyphyr2k12
Member since 2012 • 277 Posts

Trading doesn't bother me, as long as the game is finished and I get a good amount of credit for it. I prefer to trade with friends one copy for another if possible though. For example I just got Horizon from a friend who didn't like it, I just traded him a game of mine and things worked out. Glad you got Halo 4 despite being short on cash, hope you enjoy there dude.

RedEnergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RedEnergy

Trading doesn't bother me, as long as the game is finished and I get a good amount of credit for it. I prefer to trade with friends one copy for another if possible though. For example I just got Horizon from a friend who didn't like it, I just traded him a game of mine and things worked out. Glad you got Halo 4 despite being short on cash, hope you enjoy there dude.

zyphyr2k12
thanks bro im sure i will enjoy it it looks amazing imo
GamerZem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 GamerZem
Member since 2012 • 526 Posts
I traded in two of my games to preorder Halo: Reach, because GameStop was having some special deal. Gamestop does tend to rip you off on trade ins, if you have a Replays nearby I'd go there.
Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
Cyanide4Suicid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Cyanide4Suicid3
Member since 2012 • 733 Posts
I dont trade games in to Gamestop/FYE because they rip you off. If they sell something for $15, you'll be lucky to get even $5 for it, it's ridiculous. I dont have any other stores to trade in around here so I just hang on to my games now and wait till I have a little bit of extra money (Which is hard to come by when youre a father, lol) or the prices drop! ha
mr_blobby213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mr_blobby213
Member since 2010 • 727 Posts
Only have $10 to pay off Halo 4, so I'm all good for it :) I haven't bothered trading in games for years though, just not worth it. And I've grown attached to my gaming libary now lol
Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts
I have a hard time reading that giant run-on sentence... Can someone sum up whether he is, or isnt getting Halo 4? :P
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#18 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
going in blindly to gamestop = your fault if u get rip off. You learn go in on 50% increase+ trade invaluable. Then right there will pay off the pro card For extra 10%. When you take advantage of gamestop you can come out even with people on gamestop every time