Wireless Controller's Fuel Gauge Location?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vipejc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 vipejc
Member since 2004 • 279 Posts

Where precisely is the Wireless Controller's Fuel Gauge located on the Dashboard?

Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts
You have to press the guide button and it will be in the upper right corner. It's pretty small, and grey.
ACESandElGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#3 ACESandElGHTS
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts

And has three bars which are hard to see anyway, which makes it pretty much worthless.  Just watch for the dancing green circle and you'll know it's time.

Rechargeable AA batteries FTW!

Avatar image for Tamashii-sosaku
Tamashii-sosaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Tamashii-sosaku
Member since 2003 • 2172 Posts

Fuel gauge? Personally I stay clear of the diesel powered wireless controllers. They're a little noisy and tend to be quite heavy, not to mention that you have to leave all your windows open while your playing so you don't die of ihalation.

Personally I stick to my battery powered one. If you press the guide button then it shows you how much power is left at the top. I pressume your fuel gauge would be in a simillar place.

vipejc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 vipejc
Member since 2004 • 279 Posts
Thank you. I assumed that was it, but needed confirmation.
Sam_Lowery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sam_Lowery
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts
It's not very accuriate, sometimes it's on the last bar, then the next time I turn on the syste it's got all 3.
I reccomend getting the battery charger thing and whenever the lights on the controller start flashing just switch it out.
Joeker501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Joeker501
Member since 2004 • 619 Posts
It's not very accuriate, sometimes it's on the last bar, then the next time I turn on the syste it's got all 3.
I reccomend getting the battery charger thing and whenever the lights on the controller start flashing just switch it out.
Sam_Lowery
Yeh, I noticed it not being very accurate also. I find that if I turn the 360 on from the console and then turn my controller on it is accurate, but if I turn my 360 on using my controller it always seems to be on the last bar, even if it is fully charged.
mc8045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mc8045
Member since 2003 • 228 Posts
You have to press the guide button and it will be in the upper right corner. It's pretty small, and grey.Shrapnel99
Upper LEFT