Whoever kills you in an online shooter is a......

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

backinthekrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 backinthekrak
Member since 2005 • 756 Posts

These are the only reasons I can think of....

Justinge3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Justinge3
Member since 2008 • 2506 Posts
Well your gonna loose somethimes I hate it when people blame sucking because of those reasons, sometimes the other player actually has more skill than you, and you won't admit it.
Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts
Well your gonna loose somethimes I hate it when people blame sucking because of those reasons, sometimes the other player actually has more skill than you, and you won't admit it.Justinge3
Exactly. I'm far from the best at shooters and in actuality, I think I'm average at best.
Avatar image for deactivated-58534dd71e87f
deactivated-58534dd71e87f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-58534dd71e87f
Member since 2006 • 972 Posts

Well yeah, we all hate those who starts crying in the chat box, I usually just curse the other player and my connection, which never seems to be the real problem since its a 20mb^^

macca366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 macca366
Member since 2005 • 785 Posts

"You slick mother ****.."

paulokoenigkam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 paulokoenigkam
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts
You forgot the most used one TC... Freaking NOOB! He's using that overpowered weapon!!!! In my case is the connection one xD
s2i2p2i2o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 s2i2p2i2o
Member since 2003 • 602 Posts
best poll ever :P
maccer101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 maccer101
Member since 2005 • 4257 Posts
its fair play really
lolnades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 lolnades
Member since 2008 • 576 Posts

i go with the "let him kill me and not get discouraged" i'm not a master of the twitch, so there's bound to be people more godly than me :P

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I play for fun. If he/she kills me, who cares? I laugh most of the time when I get killed. To me, it's so much more satisfying killing a person in a crazy manner one time after he/she has killed you a billion times than it is to consistently own someone. So I don't care if they kill me. I'll just grab my C4 and try to blow things up :lol:

TwiztidJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 TwiztidJoker
Member since 2004 • 836 Posts

These are the only reasons I can think of....

backinthekrak
Years ago I used to be able to blame dying on reasons like that. Nowadays I am just terrible at shooters and can only blame myself for dying. I want my skittlez back :(
lt_04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lt_04
Member since 2004 • 210 Posts

Well your gonna loose somethimes I hate it when people blame sucking because of those reasons, sometimes the other player actually has more skill than you, and you won't admit it.Justinge3

same here .

woody411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 woody411
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts

i hate those camping snipers.show yourself and fight like a man!

karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
I usually don't pay much attention to it, but sometimes the rage can build up to such an extent that a major tea-bagging session is inevitable.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
always lag, living in Australia is rough :P
KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 KorruptRaiden
Member since 2008 • 878 Posts
Not my connection, his connection.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chaoscougar1
Not my connection, his connection.KorruptRaiden
is that a serious answer? cause if it isnt sarcasm is kinda hard to read over the internet without rolling eyes or something to give it away
KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KorruptRaiden
[QUOTE="KorruptRaiden"]Not my connection, his connection.chaoscougar1
is that a serious answer? cause if it isnt sarcasm is kinda hard to read over the internet without rolling eyes or something to give it away

No its just most people have really bad connections, mine is 8mb/s upload and 10mb/s download, some people just have ridiculously poor speeds and cant even download a shot, and then theres people with abysmal upload speeds that somehow get host (halo3) and cause everyone else to lag.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="KorruptRaiden"]Not my connection, his connection.KorruptRaiden

No its just most people have really bad connections, mine is 8mb/s upload and 10mb/s download, some people just have ridiculously poor speeds and cant even download a shot, and then theres people with abysmal upload speeds that somehow get host (halo3) and cause everyone else to lag.

lol fair enough:roll:

EDIT: but judging by your other post your not american so its got nothing really to do with speed but distance, if you dont live near or in america you lag a little bit simply because the speed of light isnt fast enough haha the lag is only like half a second, but its enough to get you killed/miss some kills for u

KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KorruptRaiden

[QUOTE="KorruptRaiden"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] is that a serious answer? cause if it isnt sarcasm is kinda hard to read over the internet without rolling eyes or something to give it awaychaoscougar1

EDIT: but judging by your other post your not american so its got nothing really to do with speed but distance, if you dont live near or in america you lag a little bit simply because the speed of light isnt fast enough haha the lag is only like half a second, but its enough to get you killed/miss some kills for u

Yes you are right there, although my connection is very quick, what australia lacks is bandwidth, distance, since ALL xbox live servers are american based, its hard for us to pull host, but for some reason i never host halo3, but any cod game i get host even in games with americans, which i find odd, my friends love the green connection though.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="KorruptRaiden"] No its just most people have really bad connections, mine is 8mb/s upload and 10mb/s download, some people just have ridiculously poor speeds and cant even download a shot, and then theres people with abysmal upload speeds that somehow get host (halo3) and cause everyone else to lag.KorruptRaiden

Yes you are right there, although my connection is very quick, what australia lacks is bandwidth, distance, since ALL xbox live servers are american based, its hard for us to pull host, but for some reason i never host halo3, but any cod game i get host even in games with americans, which i find odd, my friends love the green connection though.

i only pull host when i have at least one more aussie in game, if im the lone one, i battle
spendinbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 spendinbig
Member since 2004 • 698 Posts
I usually say if your not very good at the game, I guess you have to run around with a light machine gun or a P90 or a Noob tube combined with juggernaut.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 chaoscougar1

I usually say if your not very good at the game, I guess you have to run around with a light machine gun or a P90 or a Noob tube combined with juggernaut.spendinbig
or, if you're really battling with the aim and shoot concept (its fairly new amoung FPS), the chainsaw works wonders

KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KorruptRaiden
[QUOTE="spendinbig"]I usually say if your not very good at the game, I guess you have to run around with a light machine gun or a P90 or a Noob tube combined with juggernaut.chaoscougar1
or, if you're really battling with the aim and shoot concept, the chainsaw works wonders

Or those weapons should be filtered out so that the more hardcore players dont have to deal with noobs, noobs should have their own playlist.
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
Someone always kills me when I'm reloading.
Booze_messiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Booze_messiah
Member since 2009 • 553 Posts
Someone always kills me when I'm reloading.DPhunkT
^^this, plus the fact I am not very good
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

Hehe, good poll. For me, it depends who I'm playing. If I'm playing another clan guy, then I'm usually not too upset if I get bested. If a novice player gets me, then I usually blame it on bad luck (if only to make myself feel good). In Team Fortress, there's a random chance that any given shot will be "critical," that is, every once in a while, an attack will do approximately triple damage. With a lot of weapons, this is a one-hit kill. This can be incredibly annoying at times.

Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

Im usually pretty good about not making excuses. If they kill me they kill me. But I have noticed that if I get killed by the same person, after the 2nd to 3rd time, I tend to start going after that person (to avenge my own death I guess) not sure why, Maybe Im just trying to prove to myself that they are not that much better than me. I think Im pretty good at it to.

I do remember I used to play Warhawk on the PS3 all the time, and one time this guy with the name CubsSuck, sniped me like twice so I went after him and he killed me again, so I made it my mission to spend the rest of the game trying to kill him. He then shot my plane out of the sky and in total killed me, I think it was 13 times....................... I never killed him.

Stashbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Stashbash
Member since 2008 • 479 Posts

Haha fantasitc poll :P

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#30 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
I'll admit that I've never played any shooter online long enough to be one of the better players, just a competent one.
krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts

can't do it by themselves or they can't shoot me in the face and always sneak up on men cuz they know they'll get owned head-on

H_U_R_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 H_U_R_D
Member since 2006 • 4006 Posts

the only shooter i play online regularly is Far Cry 2

and it only takes about 3-4 shots above the waist to down someone, so dying is going to happen, no matter if its skill or luck, u just got to deal with it and kno that u cant go thru every round with 0 deaths, and that dying isnt necessarily a bad thing, as it can be great practice as to how to kill someone else in said game.

enix165

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 enix165
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts

I was shooting(and usually missing) the guys in the garage, I never saw him in the tower...that's what I'm thinking(or at least a variant of this) pretty much every time I get killed. XD

napalm44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 napalm44
Member since 2004 • 143 Posts
I'm sort of between "Lucky punk" and "Must be my connection" depending on my mood.
eXdout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 eXdout
Member since 2008 • 112 Posts

N00B tube from across Dome. Always gets me. I hate people that do that. :evil:

Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts
Most times they're just better, once in a while they're lucky, and a handful of times I really HAVE died despite shooting them repeatedly in the face. :|
GwannaSauna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GwannaSauna
Member since 2008 • 583 Posts

LuckyPunk. I swear, it's either lag or awful hit detection.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#38 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

woody411
LOOOOL! Agree:lol:
chugachea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 chugachea
Member since 2008 • 736 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="spendinbig"]I usually say if your not very good at the game, I guess you have to run around with a light machine gun or a P90 or a Noob tube combined with juggernaut.KorruptRaiden
or, if you're really battling with the aim and shoot concept, the chainsaw works wonders

Or those weapons should be filtered out so that the more hardcore players dont have to deal with noobs, noobs should have their own playlist.

They do in World At War.
chugachea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 chugachea
Member since 2008 • 736 Posts

woody411
I dont consider sniping camping... What do you expect snipers to do? run out in the middle of a fight and try to no scope people? I'm speaking generally, not about no scope gods because if you havent noticed, it's a little difficult to snipe while runnign around the map like you would with a SMG.
4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 4dry4n
Member since 2007 • 1411 Posts

[QUOTE="woody411"]

chugachea

I dont consider sniping camping... What do you expect snipers to do? run out in the middle of a fight and try to no scope people? I'm speaking generally, not about no scope gods because if you havent noticed, it's a little difficult to snipe while runnign around the map like you would with a SMG.

I don't really get that guys post too. If your a sniper you wait out the round until you outnumber the opponents,that's where you start walking around with your handgun. In response to the topic I haven't really played shooters that much except for Gears 2 I usually play NBA2k & when I lose it's usually because of laggy connection or the other guy is abusing some exploit. That's the only way I lose in that game.

Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#42 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

lol this is pretty funny. To bad I can't relate because I never die ever!

Infinite-Zr0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Infinite-Zr0
Member since 2003 • 13284 Posts
It's usually the MAYBE he's pretty good or the Lucky Punk
4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 4dry4n
Member since 2007 • 1411 Posts

lol this is pretty funny. To bad I can't relate because I never die ever!

Dawq902

Wow you suck!

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#45 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts
Im not untouchable or anything there are thousands of best players out there, and you can die in more forms
xsquidbillyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 xsquidbillyx
Member since 2009 • 61 Posts

"You slick mother ****.."

macca366

hahahahahaha

letsgetit3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 letsgetit3
Member since 2008 • 75 Posts

After I die, which isnt often in COD4, the echoes around my room usually sound like:

THAT IS SO MUCH BULL****

WOW, LOOK AT THE CAMPING PIECE OF ****

He's iceskating his way around the map, I didn't realize they had iceskates on COD4

And pretty much any other quotes that involve profanity and loud yelling, although i do it to myself and not into the mic

Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts
Theyre either better than me, or they saw me first (Call of Duty)
Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts

woody411
I use a Sniper Rifle frequently, but you can seriously expect me to run around the map using my Rifle to get kills like I normally would if I used my RPD or M4. I think Ill just sit back and plant some Claymores behind me and wait for my kills to make a mistake and run out into the open, or move a little bit too far to the side.
letsgetit3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 letsgetit3
Member since 2008 • 75 Posts
[QUOTE="4dry4n"]

[QUOTE="chugachea"][QUOTE="woody411"]

I don't really get that guys post too. If your a sniper you wait out the round until you outnumber the opponents,that's where you start walking around with your handgun. In response to the topic I haven't really played shooters that much except for Gears 2 I usually play NBA2k & when I lose it's usually because of laggy connection or the other guy is abusing some exploit. That's the only way I lose in that game.

Of course u can run out in the open and start no-scoping people Gosh it isnt that hard.. juss tap the RT button like an epileptic with steady aim on and you'll never miss =)