What's on your christmas list?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ASunGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ASunGod
Member since 2011 • 48 Posts
Gimme your guys' lists
TiagoRocha89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 TiagoRocha89
Member since 2011 • 47 Posts
Not much for this year, I need to make a upgrade to my PC... However, I'll try to catch some classic games like Mafia 2, Forza 4, and perhaps RAGE!
Dexter-010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Dexter-010
Member since 2011 • 494 Posts
L.A Noire complete edition and Battlefield 3 are the only 2 (Xbox360) games.
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts
Just a fightstick for my 360.
driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

Jeans, t-shirts, some socks would be nice (warm ones because my feet are always cold), the fmylife book, thermal underwear, flannel shirts, Rage, Dark Souls, Skyrim, Star Wars stuff, any classic games, Nintendo Wii, new wallet, cookies, donuts, soda, a reclining love seat, dvd's, new game stand

gamehippieabc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gamehippieabc
Member since 2008 • 291 Posts

Forza 4, Skyrim? New wireless chat headset.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

Just a fightstick for my 360.Drakebunny

ditto. I pretty much already have all the games i want for the rest of the year besides skyrim but i do want a TE fight stick. I have one already but its not of the highest quality.

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Drakebunny

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]Just a fightstick for my 360.Gen007

ditto. I pretty much already have all the games i want for the rest of the year besides skyrim but i do want a TE fight stick. I have one already but its not of the highest quality.

Which stick did you buy? I was going to buy a madcatz TE stick. Also, is the transition from pad to stick hard?
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gen007

[QUOTE="Gen007"]

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]Just a fightstick for my 360.Drakebunny

Which stick did you buy? I was going to buy a madcatz TE stick. Also, is the transition from pad to stick hard?

well i have a tekken 6 wireless fight stick right now. It works fine but it needs batteries and the buttons / joystick arent the greatest. Going from pad to stick was akward at first but if you stick with it no pun intended you will eventually grow to love it. Ive been playing stick for 2 years now and id say it took maybe 2 - 3 months before i felt completely comfortable with a fight stick and ive never looked back since.

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Drakebunny

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"][QUOTE="Gen007"]

Gen007

well i have a tekken 6 wireless fight stick right now. It works fine but it needs batteries and the buttons / joystick arent the greatest. Going from pad to stick was akward at first but if you stick with it no pun intended you will eventually grow to love it. Ive been playing stick for 2 years now and id say it took maybe 2 - 3 months before i felt completely comfortable with a fight stick and ive never looked back since.

Alright. I'm hoping to pick it up fast, lol. Some people have said some of the more advanced stuff in BB is done easier with a stick, which is why I primarily want one.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Gen007

[QUOTE="Gen007"]

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"] Which stick did you buy? I was going to buy a madcatz TE stick. Also, is the transition from pad to stick hard?Drakebunny

Alright. I'm hoping to pick it up fast, lol. Some people have said some of the more advanced stuff in BB is done easier with a stick, which is why I primarily want one.

The more advanced stuff in any fighting game is easier with a stick. Its much easier to be not only faster but much more precise with a stick.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts
halo anniversary saints row the third for 360 dissagea4 NFS the run ratcet and clank all 4 one for ps3 thats mu Xmas list
RVD92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RVD92
Member since 2011 • 166 Posts

ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 skyrim ive already beat it but i love it ehh lets see final fantasy 7 ps1 new keyboard new chair new place for my cpu i know i sound like a rich SOB but i will probably only get marvel vs capcom 3 and keyboard but thats whats on my wishlist

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I have all the games i need this year.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

Cash. It goes with EVERYTHING.

JopaGeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JopaGeri
Member since 2004 • 538 Posts

Final Fantasy 13, COD MW3 or maybe a new receiver that handles HDMI

BluesKing527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BluesKing527
Member since 2009 • 441 Posts
Well I'm planning on splurging this year but I'm gonna wait for the super street fight arcade 2012 and get the fight stick that is most likely gonna come with it. Dark souls, any batman game and of course renew my subscription. Probably get an X-Box S. Edit: I'm confused on the street fighter 2012 thing so I'll leave it there until I find out if it's actually a game set to release.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gen007

Well I'm planning on splurging this year but I'm gonna wait for the super street fight arcade 2012 and get the fight stick that is most likely gonna come with it. Dark souls, any batman game and of course renew my subscription. Probably get an X-Box S. Edit: I'm confused on the street fighter 2012 thing so I'll leave it there until I find out if it's actually a game set to release.BluesKing527

2012 edition is just gonna be an update that re balances the game(again) and there will be no disc version of it. So you have to get arcade edition on disc or SSF4 and get arcade edition as DLC but i doubt that's cheaper. There will be no fightstick or any bundles that come with fightsticks for it though.

Its supposed to come out in December by the way i think the 13th specifically. Its free too.

zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

I want Skyrim for Xbox 360 and I want the PS3 160GB console with the two games.

Goj1ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Goj1ra
Member since 2006 • 33 Posts

I am kinda lucky this year because I already got the three games I really wanted which are Skyrim, Batman Arkham City, and Modern Warfare 3. All I really want is a few seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space 9, Bones, and maybe Halo Aniversary! Sounds like a simple list.

SquidBiskets78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SquidBiskets78
Member since 2011 • 197 Posts

Well I'm planning on splurging this year but I'm gonna wait for the super street fight arcade 2012 and get the fight stick that is most likely gonna come with it. Dark souls, any batman game and of course renew my subscription. Probably get an X-Box S. Edit: I'm confused on the street fighter 2012 thing so I'll leave it there until I find out if it's actually a game set to release.BluesKing527

2012 is just an update to the current SSF4 AE. There will not be a disc or a bundle, it's just a patch.

jlevin860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jlevin860
Member since 2009 • 818 Posts

well i recently bought: gears 3, dark souls, batman AC, mw 3, skyrim, and mgs hd collection.... i kinda want battlefield 3 but i can hold off. otherwise i just need clothes! i work so i buy usually whatever i want, but i really need CAPITAL to invest in my business ive started.

sambo2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 sambo2011
Member since 2006 • 411 Posts

Money and thats it. Got all of my games that I want this year.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#25 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I might get Season 1 of V.