What do you want in Call of Duty 6?

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#1 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts

I refuse to type CoD4:MW2 over and over again essentially this is CoD6 (4+2=6) so I don't wanna hear you guys saying this is'nt CoD6 it's CoD4:MW2 I just wanna hear what you want in this game.

Multiplayer

• Artic themed levels: I really want this how cool would it be to run around and shoot in the snow and use white camo.
  • Night themed levels: There was only two nighttime levels and only on that had actual darkness and places for stealthy people to hide we need more nighttime levels that actually utilize darkness.
  • Prototype Weapons: By prototype weapons I mean weapons that are'nt on the market yet and are still in development.
  • Film Feature: By now I think all multiplayer games should have video feature where you can record your multiplayer playthroughs.
  • Cover System: This probably is'nt going to happen but hey it would be cool.
  • Incindeary Grenades: Come on you have to admit setting people on fire is fun
  • Map Editor: Again...probably not gonna happen but it would be cool being able to create your own maps and setting your own weather effects.
  • A Nemesis System: Pretty much if someone keeps killing you a certain amount of times then they become your nemesis and if you kill them you get an xp bonus but this is only avaliable on TD though for obvious reasons.

Single Player

• Just take all the campaign features from CoD: WaW like the four player co-op and add it to this along with the abillity to take your own custom loadout into the main campaign.
  • New campaign which is probably gonna happen but if I play as Soap again I won't mind but it would be cool to play as the "good russians" during the events of CoD4.
podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 podliver
Member since 2007 • 1765 Posts
Don't forget multiplayer bots :D
ushotdead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ushotdead
Member since 2008 • 402 Posts
more than one person on the same xbox, online. I have no idea why they had to go and take that out in 4, and then 5 JUST HAD to follow, makes me angry.
choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 choffy
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
You're first part makes no sense. All I want is Modern Warfare back
podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 podliver
more than one person on the same xbox, online. I have no idea why they had to go and take that out in 4, and then 5 JUST HAD to follow, makes me angry.ushotdead
Yeah, and system link for up to 16 players. What's the point of system link WHEN IT'S ONLY 1 PERSON ON EACH XBOX???!??!? If CoD4 or 5 had split screen system link, it would make for some awesome parties...
Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

longer campeign, fix the HELIcopter( get rid of it or make it harder to die)

thats about it!

COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts

I don't want to come across as rude, but I'm just saying that you might not get that many replies, simply because there was this exact thread posted yesterday and had 5 pages of repies.

http://au.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26710407&page=0

But still, I'll say what I said in there:

I agree with whoever said get rid of stopping power and juggernaut. It would make the game so much more diverse. Also, a search filter like the one in WaW would be greatly appreciated for us Aussie players ;).Also, I wouldn't mind the addition of new guns, however I don't want every gun taken out (G36C FTW). Vehicles would be good for the larger maps (no tanks), better ghillies suits, more than one or two places to snipe, new perks, longer campaign, co-op and a capture the flag mode :P.

However if none of them happen I'll still be extremely happy because COD4 was great the way it was.

COD4_Shinedown

and

Ok after a bit more thought, how good would it be to have every map play at different times of the day everytime they came up. So sometimes you might play it in pitch black, or in the middle of the day, or at dusk...COD4_Shinedown

Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

I don't want to come across as rude, but I'm just saying that you might not get that many replies, simply because there was this exact thread posted yesterday and had 5 pages of repies.

[QUOTE="COD4_Shinedown"]

I agree with whoever said get rid of stopping power and juggernaut. It would make the game so much more diverse. Also, a search filter like the one in WaW would be greatly appreciated for us Aussie players ;).Also, I wouldn't mind the addition of new guns, however I don't want every gun taken out (G36C FTW). Vehicles would be good for the larger maps (no tanks), better ghillies suits, more than one or two places to snipe, new perks, longer campaign, co-op and a capture the flag mode :P.

However if none of them happen I'll still be extremely happy because COD4 was great the way it was.

COD4_Shinedown

and

Ok after a bit more thought, how good would it be to have every map play at different times of the day everytime they came up. So sometimes you might play it in pitch black, or in the middle of the day, or at dusk...COD4_Shinedown

differant times of day would be awesome!!8)

MGSFan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 MGSFan92
Member since 2008 • 1525 Posts
Probably, for it to take place in the future. Or something fun like that, I honestly don't know, I'm not really into Call of Duty.
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
more than one person on the same xbox, online. I have no idea why they had to go and take that out in 4, and then 5 JUST HAD to follow, makes me angry.ushotdead
MrArmageddon8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MrArmageddon8
Member since 2007 • 6846 Posts
For it not to take place in WW2.
Avatar image for deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
Member since 2004 • 4706 Posts

Bots for the love of God.

MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
Probably, for it to take place in the future. Or something fun like that, I honestly don't know, I'm not really into Call of Duty.MGSFan92
Modern Warfare 2... set in the future? lol, I would like COD in the future, but I don't think MW 2 will be in the future.
NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts
For the love of god....NO cover system, thats a terrible idea.
mack10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15 mack10
Member since 2002 • 12394 Posts
I agree with everything you said TC, i like all the ideas plus i want something new for online. Perhaps a better reward fro prestiging? if it makes imbalance in the game so be it, people work hard to prestige for nothing basically (how about a new weapon when you prestige or to keep the game balanced, how about new camo/outfits you unlock?). I would also like there to atleast be an option to hide the names of the players on your team...i snipe and i can remember countless times when i didn't shoot at someone because i saw a green name above their head and it turns out its my teammate somewhere 50 feet behind them.
KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KamikazeDonut

longer campeign, fix the HELIcopter( get rid of it or make it harder to die)

thats about it!

munchlax99

or give us xp for killing the bloody thing!

KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KamikazeDonut

For the love of god....NO cover system, thats a terrible idea.NOD_Grindking

Like I said it's probably not gonna happen especially with the bullet penetration system but I still think it would be cool just saying.

podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 podliver

xerxes5678
SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME! Thank you good sir.
ndifran1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ndifran1
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts
I want no tanks and no vehicles in fact i want a call of duty 2 or 4 cause treyarch has screwed up an excellent game each time. They put in things that are not needed and it makes the game incredibly cheap. The tank the mines and last stand need to go. I can say that in cod2 and 4 i was amazing but treyarch's 3 and 5 are completely a waste of time( more than 4 rpgs to blow up a panzer is unrealalist!) Fix that keep the co- op and it will be another excellent game. PS fire treyarch and keep infinity ward
totaldj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 totaldj
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts
[QUOTE="xerxes5678"]

podliver

good thing we arn't women... because we have somewhat identical sigs...
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
grapple and zip line (as seen in battlefield 2 on PC) they were alot of fun to use and added an extra dimension to the game
tktomo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 tktomo01
Member since 2008 • 1476 Posts
Its called CoDMW2, not CoD4MW2, to be point of fact. And I point blank refuse a cover system unless its extremely simple and really only involves tapping a button to hide and blindfiring. I have never been much a fan of FPSs with a cover system. Also, Incindeary Grenades, while fun, would be extremely unordinary for a modern warfare game, unless used as a perk and balanced well. Other than those subtle issues, I agree with you wholly. I REALLY wanna' play as Soap again, but a longer, more fleshed out campaign in contrast to the skimpy little American campaign in COD4 would be great. Everything else should be required. And here are a few things you might have forgotten: Bots for Local and Online play (CRITICAL) LIVE Guests System Link Customizable characters (How epic would it be with film saving and a map editor? Can you say next Machinima king?) Un-overpowered helicopters
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts
[QUOTE="ushotdead"]more than one person on the same xbox, online. I have no idea why they had to go and take that out in 4, and then 5 JUST HAD to follow, makes me angry.podliver
Yeah, and system link for up to 16 players. What's the point of system link WHEN IT'S ONLY 1 PERSON ON EACH XBOX???!??!? If CoD4 or 5 had split screen system link, it would make for some awesome parties...

These 2 and campaign co-op.
podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 podliver
[QUOTE="podliver"][QUOTE="xerxes5678"]

totaldj

good thing we arn't women... because we have somewhat identical sigs...

Hmm we do, don't we? Well, I always thought Gandalf would look better in that picture holding a shotgun... :D
Digitz115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Digitz115
Member since 2006 • 111 Posts
I won't play another call of duty... unless they add the terminator. Usually when new franchise games release, they at least upgrade their graphics interface.
Avatar image for sharpshooter188
sharpshooter188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sharpshooter188
Member since 2003 • 4368 Posts

podliver, your avatar is genius. I want that gif icon. XD

podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 podliver

podliver, your avatar is genius. I want that gif icon. XD

sharpshooter188
Why thank you. I made it myself :D
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#28 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
No to the cover system, please no. Everything else is cool. Especially night time, I want to use those night vision goggles.
solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 solidte
Member since 2005 • 3616 Posts
Enviromental destruction, mabye not like Bad Company with giant holes being blown up in walls but boxes, computers, windows, (with realistic physics) i wanna see everything fly around like a scene from Scarface
thequietguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thequietguy
Member since 2008 • 2160 Posts
I want it to come out in 2010, that's what I want. The Call of Duty games are starting to release way too fast.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

some form of "hide and seek" mode

like in splinter cells long past

but since splinter cell online went downhill last game and now the new one hasnt see any form of light in forever

id like to see a good "hide and seek" style of gameplay and i think the COD people can do it well (even tho they change the makers up, they usually do a good job)

Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

i wanna see........

a cover system, i mean come on like your really gonna run up to a wall and slowely peek out so someone can see you, NO your gonna put your back on that wall an take a quick glance, but when in cover you SHOULD stay in first person view

a time engine, so it will be like each map is really 3 different maps because you might play it at dusk, day, or dawn

bots......speaks for itself

flashback map back, re-do some favorites from COD:4 like overgrown, broadcast, and creek and offer them as downloads

rewards for prestigue, new camo, guns, ANYTHING

co-op campaign, thats like the ONLY good thing about COD:WAW

character creator, would be fun

EL1T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 EL1T3
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I Agree With Basically Everything You've Said. Things That Other People Have Mentioned Though That I Think Would Be Quality:

Customisable Characters (One Of The Best Ideas I've Heard So Far Tbh)
Maps Played At Different Times (Awesome Idea)
Some Kind Of Reward For Going Prestige. I Thought It Was A Little Unfair That You Basically Just Started Over From Scratch.

Not So Keen On The Whole Cover Idea Though.. I Don't Think It Would Fit In.
But Yeah, I Basically Just Want Modern Warfare Back. It Owned.

Coolspot18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Coolspot18
Member since 2005 • 54 Posts
No to the cover system, please no. Everything else is cool. Especially night time, I want to use those night vision goggles. Toriko42
Cover system is great... games without it feel old fashioned. Time to do something different than WWII... Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Panama, Granada, Falklands, there are so many choices. Longer campaign... not everyone likes playing online... destructible environments, shoot through cover, etc.
ndf98765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ndf98765
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts

For it not to take place in WW2.MrArmageddon8

Agreed - part of the appeal for me of CoD4 was its setting, and I also hope the developers set the next installment in more modern times.

Virtual_Erkan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#36 Virtual_Erkan
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts
All I want is a theme in Modern Warfare. In CoD5 the weapons are like slingshots. I love the sound G3, AK-47 and Skorpion in CoD4. Also the gadgets used in CoD4 was very fun. I still play CoD4 instead of CoD5.
bluemistake2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 bluemistake2
Member since 2008 • 239 Posts
a take a break option like in left 4 dead
F4t4lity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 F4t4lity
Member since 2008 • 219 Posts
more customisable parts for the weapons eg different hollow sights and acog sights,aimpoint. But dont change the fact that you can only have one attachment
BurnsOfRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BurnsOfRage
Member since 2008 • 563 Posts
A duke nukem style shrink ray.. this game need some humor injected into the mulitplayer.
EmptyClip15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 EmptyClip15
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

- No vehicles, this was a bad idea. playin hardcore people just rid around in the tanks all day, if your gonna have them , make a way where u can sneak up on it and plant an explosive or destroy it by dropping a nade down into it

- Fix the airstrikes, make them effective like in COD4.

- Get rid of the Noob Tube..

- more experience for different kinds of shots, headshots , last stand kills, no scopes, claymores etc.

- better hit detection system

Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Rainbow_Lion
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts
They should make it more like Battlefield
rafferty_1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rafferty_1875
Member since 2007 • 276 Posts

similar to your nemesis thing TC sept for Search and Destroy called "Revenge" Where you kill someone in say round 2 that killed you in Round 1 for example.

Also be able to choose your guys load out before missions would be cool and customize your onine player for each faction. Abit like Graw 2's sept instead of kit for team.

Map editor (hey IW just steal far cry 2's or something :D) Also sort of horde mode like in Gears or Graws 60 minute stand off thing. but you gained xp for it and challenges.

BOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTSBOTS please

Longer campaing or a couple campaigns even if its D/L content Cmon IW we dont want ONE map pack we want new campaigns/levels or MOAR stuff

Also keep it in Iraq or the very well disguided middle eastern country that they hid the name of (nice job) Also keep the wholle army that you fight againt thing dont pass up to local militia fighting. MORE CUT SCENES AND A PLOT. Please IW give us a plot that makes us think "snap" or "awww he died" "NOOOOO!"" Etc

XD Long i know im sorry but damn theres just so many also the night and day of the maps would be good but how could you use it if theres time zones :'( so there probably gonna have to design the map to night and day for random times

Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Travis_Odell
Member since 2008 • 1775 Posts
Why does everyone want bots? This is the new age, i like playing real players. However if you don't have online i understand.
Avatar image for dragonslayerssj
dragonslayerssj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 dragonslayerssj
Member since 2003 • 1974 Posts
I think a character creater and map editor would be awesome... If they can do it in far cry why not in CoD? Also if they added an RPG element to it that could be interesting. I dont think there should be a cover system. If their was it wouldnt be CoD anymore. Another thing is bots. Bots are great for someone that doesnt have LIVE and just wants to have that same multiplayer feeling.
KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 KamikazeDonut

[QUOTE="COD4_Shinedown"]

and

[QUOTE="COD4_Shinedown"]Ok after a bit more thought, how good would it be to have every map play at different times of the day everytime they came up. So sometimes you might play it in pitch black, or in the middle of the day, or at dusk...COD4_Shinedown

Ha..and you thought I would 'nt get a lot of replies
I want no tanks and no vehicles in fact i want a call of duty 2 or 4 cause treyarch has screwed up an excellent game each time. They put in things that are not needed and it makes the game incredibly cheap. The tank the mines and last stand need to go. I can say that in cod2 and 4 i was amazing but treyarch's 3 and 5 are completely a waste of time( more than 4 rpgs to blow up a panzer is unrealalist!) Fix that keep the co- op and it will be another excellent game. PS fire treyarch and keep infinity ward
ndifran1
There's nothing wrong with the mines and last stand if anything take out martrydom or put in the Toss Back perk from CoD WaW to counter martyrdom.
KittenNipples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 KittenNipples
Member since 2007 • 3013 Posts
Something in the US. Like in world in conflict where the russians invade the US. Have it based in like new york or something. But that probably wouldnt fly with alot of people.
podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 podliver
Why does everyone want bots? This is the new age, i like playing real players. However if you don't have online i understand.Travis_Odell
Bots don't constantly swear or yell angrily at you...
NIGHTHAWK351

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 NIGHTHAWK351
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts

No more PERKS!!! No more ATTACHMENTS!!! No more Vehicules!!! No more Hip firing from a mile away!!!

return the series the way it use to be in cod2 and cod3.

make the game take some actual skill to kill people.

no more UAV's or airstrikes, helicopters, or dogs!!! if they continue to have Uav's, make it 5 kills instead of 3 easy to get kills. or if they stick with 3 kills make it last only 10 seconds, not 30 long seconds.

you would think they would want to make games fun and fair not frustrating.

please balance out the weapons too!!!

XCyberForceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#49 XCyberForceX
Member since 2008 • 1223 Posts

You know, they did such a great job with COD4 I can't think of any major changes they could make that would have such a big impact. Maybe improving the multiplayer where if the random host leaves the game the game doesn't just stop but pauses to find the next best host. This way we can finish the match instead of wasting our time!

Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Travis_Odell
Member since 2008 • 1775 Posts
[QUOTE="Travis_Odell"]Why does everyone want bots? This is the new age, i like playing real players. However if you don't have online i understand.podliver
Bots don't constantly swear or yell angrily at you...

Lol true but thats what friends are for.