What do You Look for in an Xbox Community?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solarplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Solarplex
Member since 2014 • 64 Posts

Just wondering, New to the website game and was wondering what everyone is most interested in when It comes to joining a new gaming community. Whether it be News, Forums, Blogs, Videos, etc. What is it?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I love Gamespot because I think it has the best layout and I've grown accustomed to it. I don't go anywhere else for my gaming news and reviews, and only go by what Gamespot says. When it comes to the community it is great, people are willing to help and give useful tips if you're ever experiencing a problem or need assistance with something game related.

Truth be told though Gamespot has changed the layout of the site recently, and I think a lot of old users have left because they don't like the new design. I think especially the Xbox Community here on Gamespot has died down a little, there used to be much more topics per day and far more active posts from what I remember. I'm sure we'll build it up again in due time.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

I love Gamespot because I think it has the best layout and I've grown accustomed to it. I don't go anywhere else for my gaming news and reviews, and only go by what Gamespot says. When it comes to the community it is great, people are willing to help and give useful tips if you're ever experiencing a problem or need assistance with something game related.

Truth be told though Gamespot has changed the layout of the site recently, and I think a lot of old users have left because they don't like the new design. I think especially the Xbox Community here on Gamespot has died down a little, there used to be much more topics per day and far more active posts from what I remember. I'm sure we'll build it up again in due time.

I sure hope so..

Solarplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Solarplex

I think the layouts good, i dont know anything about the old layout but that must be rough losing all those members -_-

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

Is this thread about GameSpot's community or Xbox's?

Solarplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Solarplex

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

gamespot recently changed things up trying to get some opinions on what people like and dislike mate

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

#

@solarplex said:

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

gamespot recently changed things up trying to get some opinions on what people like and dislike mate

Thank you, I know what you're trying to do and that GameSpot recently underwent an overhaul. I'm only on this site everyday since it launched after all...

And if you want people's opinion about GameSpot, perhaps you should reflect that in the topic title rather than referencing the Xbox and post a thread like this in the Games Discussion board in future.