Top 5 Video-Game Characters (according to you)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Elenxid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Elenxid
Member since 2010 • 64 Posts

They are some many opinions about this hot topic today. "Which are your top 5 video game characters"? They can ranked in a few ways: Their "coolness", passion style... pretty much anything.

My 5 favourite are:

5#: Bayonetta from "Bayonetta".

4#: Mr. John Marstonfrom "RedDead Redemption".

3#: Hope Estheim from "Final Fantasy XIII".

2#: Master Chief from "The HALO Series".

1# Vincent Valentine/ Cloud from "Final Fantasy VII".

What do you people like? I would love to see what other characters must have slipped my mind :D

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

All of my top 5 would from Mass Effect :P

ModeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ModeDude
Member since 2009 • 1135 Posts

All of my top 5 would from Mass Effect :P

N7v1K0
Most of mine would be as well
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

5. Garrus from ME Series

4. John Marston - RDR

3. Sander Cohen - Bioshock

2. Jackie Estecado - The Darkness

1. Francis York Morgan - Deadly Premonition

Prophylactixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Prophylactixx
Member since 2010 • 130 Posts

5. Sonic - "Sonic the Hedgehog" series (This little blue machine made for some really good entertainment as a child)

4. Mario - "Super Mario Bros." series (I grew up on this series, in a way it represents part of my childhood)

3. Solid Snake - "Metal Gear Solid" series (A man of few words, who's actions spoke so loudly)

2. Master Chief - "Halo" series (Everyone is sick of MC, but in all honesty, few video game characters are as recognized around the world as MC was/is. The series he starred in was [like it or not] one that helped define this generation of gaming)

1. Scorpion - "Mortal Kombat" series (I can sum up everything I want to say about him in one short phrase - 'GET OVER HERE!')

XCNormX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 XCNormX
Member since 2010 • 466 Posts

This is just from my favorites:

5. Tidus (FFX)

4. Sam Fisher (SC)

3. Cloud Strife & Zack Fair (FFVII/Crisis Core)(Can't put Cloud without Zack)

2. Sora (KH)

1. Dante (DMC)

There are plenty more I could add, especially from Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
Staying true to the Xbox 360 and it's respectable board, I will just say Xbox 360 characters (or games that have also been on 360 but been around for years etc.), as there are some from other games such as Metal Gear Solid :P. 1. Marcus Fenix 2. Damon Baird 3. Augustus "Cole" Cole (Train) 4. Lara Croft 5. John Marston Hmm... I think I'm happy with that :P. Half of those I would say are probably in my all-time favourite anyway, across all platforms and timeline :).
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

1. Marcus Fenix

2. John Shepard

3. John Marston

4. Niko Belic

5. Ezio Auditore

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#9 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

#5: Haggard from Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2

#4: Agustus Cole from Gears of War 1 & 2

#3: Ezio from Assassins Creed II

#2: Master Chief from Halo 1, 2, & 3

#1: CL4PTR4P from Borderlands (well, #1 currently)

AngelBeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 AngelBeeps
Member since 2011 • 55 Posts
5. The Happy Mask Salesman from Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, purely because of his angry face. I laugh every time, I really do. 4. Pac-man! Even in 3D with arms legs and a voice, something about him will always remain awesome to me. 3. Ebisumaru from the Mystical Ninja series, I feel He's like Mario if he were oriental and a ninja! 2. James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2, this one is tough to explain, I guess, maybe it's because of all the dead wife jokes me and my friends had fun cracking whilst playing the game, good memories. 1. Simon Belmont! Because... SIMON BELMONT!
SweetChins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SweetChins
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

#5: Captain price, Anyone ever notice this guy has been around since 1945? ever since COD1 replaying those long and annoying English missions havent helped but always loving this chracter, i think its the mustache, or how he always ends up saving you bum every single time.

#4: Banjo-Kazooie: Yes i cheated and these are two characters but come on there always together they count as one, banjo and kazooie showed us friendship goes a long way, from shooting eggs, running, rolling, flying, thick and thin and basically everything these two make one amazing team...that equals one.

#3: Slippy, Peppy told us to do the barrel roll, but come on slippy was a cute little green frog! I have saved this pilot many of a time, hes never let me down.

#2:Naked Snake: I would expect everyone to say Solid Snake, Old Snake, but whats snake without Big boss? playing snake since he was a pixel and then seeing his face in Metal Gear, to growing older then my grandfather within seven years, I couldn't stop playing this game once i started, sons of liberty was amazing and my favorite but ever since the Halo jump naked snake was the boss, screw cigarette's, we smoke cigars

#1: Lolo: this is out of pity, after having all three adventures of Lolo...hes still stuck in the castle.

belliott1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 belliott1
Member since 2011 • 53 Posts
#1: Sephiroth (for best theme song and most well known villain for 90s kids) #2: Master Chief (eh's a bad enough dude, eh kills halo and doesn't afraid of anything) #3: Ramirez (RAMIREZ! TAKE DOWN THAT AC130 WITH YOUR KNIFE) #4: Tannis (Borderlands character...honestly, I wouldn't have voted her in but she's crazy and would hurt me if I didn't) #5: Prince Rurik (RURIK, NOOO! ::rurik is beheaded by angry dwarves::)
belliott1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 belliott1
Member since 2011 • 53 Posts

#5: Haggard from Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2

#4: Agustus Cole from Gears of War 1 & 2

#3: Ezio from Assassins Creed II

#2: Master Chief from Halo 1, 2, & 3

#1: CL4PTR4P from Borderlands (well, #1 currently)

realguitarhero5
Wow I can't believe I forgot CL4PTP. Yeah...he holds a spot in my heart if not on the list lol
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

#3: Ramirez (RAMIREZ! TAKE DOWN THAT AC130 WITH YOUR KNIFE)belliott1

:lol: CoD2 was annoying for that too :P. There are all of those soldiers yet every time the guy goes "Doyle!" and gets you killed about a million times (on Veteran :P). By the way, Ramirez was MW2 wasn't it? it always seems like to me that the main characters aren't memorable, probably because they never speak etc.

2:Naked Snake: I would expect everyone to say Solid Snake, Old Snake, but whats snake without Big boss? playing snake since he was a pixel and then seeing his face in Metal Gear, to growing older then my grandfather within seven years, I couldn't stop playing this game once i started, sons of liberty was amazing and my favorite but ever since the Halo jump naked snake was the boss, screw cigarette's, we smoke cigarsSweetChins

Actually, since Rising will be coming to the 360, I will talk about Snake. Snake is indeed one of my favourite characters, but I would probably go with Solid Snake, to be honest. Even though Big Boss is seen as Clint Eastwood and Solid Snake as Bruce Willis (I don't know :lol:), Snake has destroyed things a lot larger and more difficult than Big Boss has. But hey, I'm welcome to opinions of course :D I also agree about Captain Price! :P.

SMDan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SMDan20
Member since 2010 • 56 Posts

1.(SOLID) Snake

2. Big boss

3. Subject delta

4.Crash Bandicoot

5. Gaz

6.Captn. Price

7. John Marston

8.Link

9. Master Chief

10. SEARGEANT JOHNSON!

11.Soap

12:Sa-.... WAIT! I was supposed to put five? Ah screw it.

heidious_heid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 heidious_heid
Member since 2009 • 116 Posts
In no order: GlaDOS Gordon Freeman Alyx Vance (there'sa theme runing here, can you tell :)) Louis (Left4Dead - mainly because I always play as him) Duke Nukem (it counts because I bought the game on Xbox Live :))
max-Emadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 max-Emadness
Member since 2009 • 1781 Posts

1. Master chief

2. Marcus fenix

3. Baird

4. Mordin

5. Legion

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#18 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
In no order Francis York Morrigan (Deadly Premonition) Welkin (Valkyria Chronicles) Minsc (Baldurs Gate 1 and 2) Edwin (Baldurs Gate 1 and 2) The mod for the character Xan giving him more dialouge and quests (Baldurs Gate 1 and 2) Runner ups would be Johnny (Saints Row 1 and 2) Tali (Mass Effect 1 and 2) Garrus (Mass Effect 1 and 2) Mordin (Mass Effect 2) Thane (Mass Effect 2)\ Ocelot (Entire Metal Gear Solid series) Snake (Only in Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2)