Too Human too easy\hard?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thasharpshooter
thasharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thasharpshooter
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Havn't played it yet, but probly gona be picking it up, anyways, is the game too easy or hard? Most RPGs are one of these and its annoying.
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#2 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
well, it's a great game. but sometimes the controls and camera angles make it a little frustrating to play. but all in all, it's not hard or easy, in between. hope that helped. :D
Avatar image for thasharpshooter
thasharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thasharpshooter
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Just what I was looking for thanks.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

well, it's a great game. but sometimes the controls and camera angles make it a little frustrating to play. but all in all, it's not hard or easy, in between. hope that helped. :Dorb_03_2006

Isn't there no punishment when you die? Sounds like it's pretty easy.

WNxSilverLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 WNxSilverLink
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
how bout too dam stupid
matty-b-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 matty-b-
Member since 2008 • 60 Posts

its really hard to stay alive but when you die you wait about 30 seconds and youve got full health

strayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 strayzilla
Member since 2004 • 560 Posts

First time through the game is a bit on the hard side until you learn how to battle bosses and deal with crowd control techniques.

Once you finish the game once, it gets a ton easier. Since there's really no downside to dieing except watching a cutscene while it loads and a bit of weap/armor dmg, it's not really easy or hard. More frustrating.

nicknees93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 nicknees93
Member since 2005 • 3250 Posts
really fun game... uhh, too easy to hard? no i think it's just right. The camera angle, as orb said, can be frustrating AT TIMES. but not always. i'd pick it up if i were you.
psistarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 psistarman
Member since 2008 • 144 Posts
too human is too human.
R7_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 R7_3
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts
some parts are frustrating, but then again what game isn't
reanor2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#11 reanor2
Member since 2006 • 250 Posts
Very fun game. I've been over 40 hours playing it with lvl 50 berserker and playing commando now and I yet have to find elite armor for my zerker. Probably between Two Worlds and Mass Effect. No performance issues though, but you do have to get familiar with controls, only then you will stop dieing regularly. Yesterday beat Hall of heroes with 0 deaths - Unstoppable in HoH achievement, woot! :) Also I suggest to rent the game instead of playing Demo. People get frustrated in Demo cause they have no fraking idea what they are doing and they die like every second...
hellshemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hellshemi
Member since 2006 • 908 Posts
Very fun game. I've been over 40 hours playing it with lvl 50 berserker and playing commando now and I yet have to find elite armor for my zerker. Probably between Two Worlds and Mass Effect. No performance issues though, but you do have to get familiar with controls, only then you will stop dieing regularly. Yesterday beat Hall of heroes with 0 deaths - Unstoppable in HoH achievement, woot! :) Also I suggest to rent the game instead of playing Demo. People get frustrated in Demo cause they have no fraking idea what they are doing and they die like every second...reanor2
Yeah, I just ran through the entire game as a Champion without dying and that was a pretty hard feat to accomplish. I have been through this game a ton of times and if you really want a challenge get to lvl 50 then select a section (ice forest) from the Aesir map and play it by yourself. They just dont stop.
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

[QUOTE="orb_03_2006"]well, it's a great game. but sometimes the controls and camera angles make it a little frustrating to play. but all in all, it's not hard or easy, in between. hope that helped. :Dcraigalan23

Isn't there no punishment when you die? Sounds like it's pretty easy.

no actully you should never listen to kevin vanord. for one thing youre weapons get damaged so its definatly not a good idea to die alot but the arenas give you less time when you die wich really sucks when your trying to collect alot of awsome stuff.
hooded1man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 hooded1man
Member since 2004 • 1099 Posts
The game is to easy in the sense that it keeps you going and you can never fail, but the game is to hard in the sense where there is almost no chance you can survive the 2nd or 4th level by yourself without dieing.
Xerrith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Xerrith
Member since 2008 • 89 Posts
Uh people if you play anything other than a zerker like a bio-enginneer or commando that is really hard compared to the zerker. Almost no defense on both those classes. i got a lvl 26 Bio-engineer and there is a big difference of survival between him and my level 15 zerker.
bmsaareagles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#16 bmsaareagles
Member since 2007 • 967 Posts
the combat is easy, but you will die a lot, so its kinda like a mix, but its a great game, i love it