This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krazykraz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Krazykraz01
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts
Anyone else notice this? If you go to the roof of the club and walk around, you get the option to watch the TV. When you press LB, it just shows you the street below you, but you can still hear the TV, change the channels, etc. and when you come out of it, you teleport back to the room with the TV.
Dredg11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Dredg11
Member since 2008 • 1266 Posts

Anyone else notice this? If you go to the roof of the club and walk around, you get the option to watch the TV. When you press LB, it just shows you the street below you, but you can still hear the TV, change the channels, etc. and when you come out of it, you teleport back to the room with the TV.Krazykraz01

No...didn't notice that. I did go up on the roof though. Meh...not really a relavent glitch.

Krazykraz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Krazykraz01
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts

[QUOTE="Krazykraz01"]Anyone else notice this? If you go to the roof of the club and walk around, you get the option to watch the TV. When you press LB, it just shows you the street below you, but you can still hear the TV, change the channels, etc. and when you come out of it, you teleport back to the room with the TV.Dredg11

No...didn't notice that. I did go up on the roof though. Meh...not really a relavent glitch.

Of course it wasn't relevant, I just found it funny ^_^
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts
I went on the roof, but only to jump off.
Dredg11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dredg11
Member since 2008 • 1266 Posts

I went on the roof, but only to jump off.pete_merlin

I started shooting all the people on the street below. :D