This is why it's hard to take CoD fanboys seriously...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 elpooz
Member since 2005 • 5883 Posts

One of the biggest CoD commentators on why BF3 is "boring"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kpv2bRT7-w

For those of you who don't want to watch it, he runs around Caspian Border aimlessly and says the game is boring because he doesn't find anybody, while running in circles, running past enemies/tanks and generally just doing nothing. Then basically says the game is dead on YT when there are over a dozen channels with 20k+ subs that are BF3-centered, and then essentially says that devs making games for hardcore gamers is a bad thing.

Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

those are just annoying douchbags with no lives and it's not only COD, every game has these douchebags, even BF3. It's the exact same as the people that say COD is the exact same game every year, of coarse it's gonna look the same, I've never known a sequal to a game to look completely different from the game it was a sequal to. and if you ask me BF3 for the most part, looks and plays exactly like BC2 on consoles only with jets.

Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

...And this is why the CoD-community is known as one of the worst communitys on the planet.

The end.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

Sounds like john cena...

"Track star 3" lol

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

Yeah, every game has these types of people. It's just that COD has such a large fan base that there are so many more COD idiots than for other games.

Busy_Man123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Busy_Man123
Member since 2008 • 1430 Posts

LOL, I love Elpresador. Dude's a troll, I just love it when everyone thinks he's being serious :D.

Palehorse2211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Palehorse2211
Member since 2011 • 53 Posts

After the first Modern Warfare I lost interest in it because the game is all about tiny little maps and tiny maps are great if you have no patience or a short attention span. Its just a bunch of guys that basically engage in spray and pray for the whole match and then act like they have some "skeeeel" when they score a hit. Yeah you scored a hit. You blazed away on a tiny map thats not big enough to do anything on. It's fish in a barrel and they're all shooting at each other. I was so disappointed in MW2 that I took it back after three days and I've never purchased any of the MW games since. A buddy of mine is a big fan of the MW stuff and whenever I'm over at his place and he's playing an MW game I am reminded why I don't mess with it anymore. At least the maps on BFBC2 and BF3 are large enough that you can actually move around and do something. You have to work as a team instead of just run and gun for 30 seconds, get shot, respawn, run and gun for 30 seconds, get shot, respawn like MW.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

...And this is why the CoD-community is known as one of the worst communitys on the planet.

The end.

Am_Confucius

this

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

those are just annoying douchbags with no lives and it's not only COD, every game has these douchebags, even BF3. It's the exact same as the people that say COD is the exact same game every year, of coarse it's gonna look the same, I've never known a sequal to a game to look completely different from the game it was a sequal to. and if you ask me BF3 for the most part, looks and plays exactly like BC2 on consoles only with jets.

JayQproductions

This ^

Too bad no one will pay attention to his comment because fighting an absurd and blinded war is more fun...

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

threads like this is why i cant take BF3 fanboys seriously

yeah the guy is just a noob who doesnt know his **** from his elbows in BF3, talkin the dumbest of trash

your kidding yourself if you think BF3 fanboys havent done the same.

oh, and dont think im MW fanboy, ill prolly rip MW3 a new ********* but enjoy it while doing so (just like i do battlefield) when it comes out

but the battlefield fanboys are getting a little ridiculous

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

yeah the guy is just a noob who doesnt know his **** from his elbows in BF3, talkin the dumbest of trash

oh, and dont think im MW fanboy, ill prolly rip MW3 a new ********* but enjoy it while doing so (just like i do battlefield) when it comes out

i-rock-socks

cant agree more

BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BostonDieNasty
Member since 2008 • 742 Posts

After the first Modern Warfare I lost interest in it because the game is all about tiny little maps and tiny maps are great if you have no patience or a short attention span. Its just a bunch of guys that basically engage in spray and pray for the whole match and then act like they have some "skeeeel" when they score a hit. Yeah you scored a hit. You blazed away on a tiny map thats not big enough to do anything on. It's fish in a barrel and they're all shooting at each other. I was so disappointed in MW2 that I took it back after three days and I've never purchased any of the MW games since. A buddy of mine is a big fan of the MW stuff and whenever I'm over at his place and he's playing an MW game I am reminded why I don't mess with it anymore. At least the maps on BFBC2 and BF3 are large enough that you can actually move around and do something. You have to work as a team instead of just run and gun for 30 seconds, get shot, respawn, run and gun for 30 seconds, get shot, respawn like MW.

Palehorse2211
i bet you preordered the hardened edition
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 elpooz

i-rock-socks

Show me a video of a popular BF commentator, and there are a lot of them, where they act this ignorant about CoD or another game...

There is a difference between some random kids trolling on forums and people with 100k+ followers on Youtube, who are pretty big parts of the game's community, misrepresenting a game like BF and just acting ignorant about it.

me_rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 me_rock
Member since 2004 • 2462 Posts

LOL, I love Elpresador. Dude's a troll, I just love it when everyone thinks he's being serious :D.

Busy_Man123

This. The only reason he makes these videos is because people like the TC get upset and talk about it. He's such an awesome troll!

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 elpooz

[QUOTE="Busy_Man123"]

me_rock

This. The only reason he makes these videos is because people like the TC get upset and talk about it. He's such an awesome troll!

No one's mad except for you El Pres fanboys. He's not your boyfriend, calm down. There's a fine line between trolling and just acting stupid, 99% of El Pres' vids are him just making himself look dumb, and he's serious about A LOT of what he talks about in his vids, especially when it comes to sports. He's a bad troll if a troll at all.

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
The maps are incredibly large and it can be difficult to find people. I deal with that every game, no matter what map I'm on. Even if I run to another enemy's flag to capture in conquest, I rarely see people. Part of why the top players rarely break 15 kills in a 20 minute game. It can be difficult to find people if you don't have a vehicle. I still enjoy playing because it's pretty fun and a nice change from CoD, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for a fast paced shooter. It certainly feels more realistic than CoD, but I don't think it's as fun.
metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 metalicelvis
Member since 2008 • 716 Posts

Its hard to find any fanboy of any game seriously. If someone has a genuine problem with the game, like he thinks its boring, thats his opinion. The only thing I cant stand is picking at a game for the sake of arguing because you prefer the rival game. I personally prefer CoD over BF, thats not to say BF is bad, I just prefer the arcade-style of CoD over the realism of BF. Any kind of Fanboyism is pure douche baggery, and right now you're promoting his channel.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 firefox59
The maps are incredibly large and it can be difficult to find people. I deal with that every game, no matter what map I'm on. Even if I run to another enemy's flag to capture in conquest, I rarely see people. Part of why the top players rarely break 15 kills in a 20 minute game. It can be difficult to find people if you don't have a vehicle. I still enjoy playing because it's pretty fun and a nice change from CoD, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for a fast paced shooter. It certainly feels more realistic than CoD, but I don't think it's as fun. Ghost_702
That's what TDM is for, just sayin. Caspian Border is really the only map that I'd say is too big. Point A is too far from B and C in Operation Firestorm but other than that the maps are fine.
Nosnitsttam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21 Nosnitsttam
Member since 2004 • 820 Posts

totally agree. but the online-fps community is pretty much all the same. you'll usually have just nasty d-bags throwing every hateful word in the book at you, that's why i only use party chat

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

You found one guy who meaninglessly hates so all CoD fans can't be taken seriously? As opposed to the thoasands of BF fans who flick through youtube watching cod vids and disliking them for the sake of it and trolling the comments section. Decide for yourself which community is better, but you don't see even half as many CoD fans talking s*** on BF3 vids.

.............................Wait, the link you posted is elpresador....you do know this guy is a massive troll right? Have you seen his gears 3 play? He says the game is bad because he can't figure out which button it is to run. You clearly missed the joke bro. Look at his other vids, he takes the mick out of fanboys and purposefully acts like cap'n douche

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 i-rock-socks

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"]

elpooz

Show me a video of a popular BF commentator, and there are a lot of them, where they act this ignorant about CoD or another game...

There is a difference between some random kids trolling on forums and people with 100k+ followers on Youtube, who are pretty big parts of the game's community, misrepresenting a game like BF and just acting ignorant about it.

ur not even worth arguing with
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 elpooz

You found one guy who meaninglessly hates so all CoD fans can't be taken seriously? As opposed to the thoasands of BF fans who flick through youtube watching cod vids and disliking them for the sake of it and trolling the comments section. Decide for yourself which community is better, but you don't see even half as many CoD fans talking s*** on BF3 vids.

.............................Wait, the link you posted is elpresador....you do know this guy is a massive troll right? Have you seen his gears 3 play? He says the game is bad because he can't figure out which button it is to run. You clearly missed the joke bro. Look at his other vids, he takes the mick out of fanboys and purposefully acts like cap'n douche

Overlord93

Been subbed to El Pres for over a year. He's a bad troll if one at all.

And again, show me someone with a following like El Pres, who is a BF "fanboy", that talks about CoD or another shooter like that.

Tons of kids can bash CoD on forums or on Youtube, but that means A LOT less than someone with 100k subscribers making the game look bad, trolling or not.

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 elpooz

[QUOTE="elpooz"]

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"]

i-rock-socks

And you obviously don't think school is worth going to :|.

Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"]ur not even worth arguing withelpooz

Oh SNAP!
Patrickbrown56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27 Patrickbrown56
Member since 2010 • 892 Posts

Why can't I just like both games instead of having to come on forums and talk about how other people don't? #SickofBF3vsCoDthreads

ACx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ACx7
Member since 2007 • 6222 Posts
Trololol. I love Pres. One of the few people I subscribe to that I watch every video they upload.
Jammy69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jammy69
Member since 2007 • 224 Posts
The funny thing is Elpres hates on COD all the time and people find it funny, but when he does the same with BF all the fanboys get all sensitive about it and post topics like this.
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 elpooz

The funny thing is Elpres hates on COD all the time and people find it funny, but when he does the same with BF all the fanboys get all sensitive about it and post topics like this.Jammy69

I'm not a BF fanboy, I play CoD just as much as BF games, if not more. I just don't like how people with huge followings misrepresent a game, trolling or not. He does talk **** about CoD but he's not making it look like something it's not... He makes it look like BF3 has 0 action which is FAR from true.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 i-rock-socks

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="elpooz"]

elpooz

and you just proved my point. when ya cant win, sling mud? ok looks like someones still in grade school :|
seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 seankane
Member since 2007 • 4076 Posts

Some of you guys actual watchthis guy'svideos on a regular basis? Wow.

I know he's not being totally serious, but he's not funny at all, so.......uh.......why are y'all watching?

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#33 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

i-rock-socks

Fanboys are ridiculous in general.

Play the game that you have the most fun playing...it really is that simple.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 firefox59
[QUOTE="seankane"]

Some of you guys actual watchthis guy'svideos on a regular basis? Wow.

I know he's not being totally serious, but he's not funny at all, so.......uh.......why are y'all watching?

Seriously, anyone that watches this on a consistent basis needs a new hobby.....or a hobby in general. In fact, go spend time playing the game and get better at it rather than watching this idiot's videos.