They should make a game on Bin ladens death

This topic is locked from further discussion.

king871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 king871
Member since 2008 • 289 Posts

i mean just think about it. lol you are one of the navy seals part taking in the finding of bin laden acting under obamas orders which in reality is what they did. a whole story driven mission to kill that tard. then for the mulitplayer part you can play as bin laden :lol:

ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 ImBananas
Member since 2009 • 1793 Posts

Do you really want them to make a game where all you do is go in a palace and shoot some dude? That's really just about all that happened, they looked for him, they tracked him by a cell phone call he made, then Seal Team 6 shot him with him shooting back. That would be a short game...

xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

It's one thing to shoot computer generated ai's but it's another thing to hunt down a real human being

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

i mean just think about it. lol you are one of the navy seals part taking in the finding of bin laden acting under obamas orders which in reality is what they did. a whole story driven mission to kill that tard. then for the mulitplayer part you can play as bin laden :lol:

king871

So you want a game that features a decade worth of nothing and then a firefight followed by credits?

That has to be one of the most boring ideas for a game ever, why would you even suggest it?

BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

great idea. it would be very original from past mission based games like Rainbow six, splinter cell,Socom...etc

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
That wouldn't piss off anybody who was inclined in bombing American targets... I know that for sure.
turbo_20000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 turbo_20000
Member since 2007 • 307 Posts

That would be alot of camping for the person playing bin laden. You thought Call of Duty was bad, try killing a camper + suicide bomber. :)

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jaysonguy

That wouldn't piss off anybody who was inclined in bombing American targets... I know that for sure.donalbane

To be fair I think the "terrorists who play video games" demographic isn't sizable enough to make an impact on the industry

king871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 king871

but im talking about everything that led up to this moment.. you do know they were looking for him for 10 years right?

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts
I've seen a simple flash game a number of years ago called Yo mamma, osama. I don't know if it still exists though.
Eagles931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Eagles931
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
Maybe not a full game, but I could easily see this as a mission in modern warfare 3
aceee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 aceee
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts

They should make him a boss fight in a Postal game like they did with Garry Coleman in the first one.

Avatar image for GameJunkie13901
GameJunkie13901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GameJunkie13901
Member since 2011 • 208 Posts

and thats why people in the middle east hate us

haha

Frosweese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Frosweese
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

haha

GameJunkie13901
That's exactly what I was thinking! No wonder Europe and Middle East hates America so much!
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

haha

GameJunkie13901

I thought they hated the United States because they give billions of dollars to Israel, and not to the Palestinians, who are more deserving (in their opinion).

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
I think it's crazy that there is already enough information out there that someone can completely design an accurate in game mission (for whatever modern day shooter you want) to kill OBL. Less than a week ago, no one outside of the US government had a clue as to where this guy was. Now it's just a couple of days since one of the most covert and gutsy operations the US has ever executed and we all have access to the satellite images of where the compound was located through Google Maps and CNN has released a CGI representation of the complex and how the mission all went down. That's amazing to me. EDIT: All that said, I don't know if I like the idea of someone doing that. This is a very sensitive subject and it just seems to cheapen the whole operation. As I've gotten older, I kind of feel that modern day shooters in general are guilty of doing that. Glorifying, yet belittling the accomplishments and sacrifices all people in the armed forces have made. Now don't all hop on me for being too PC or anything. I love these games. They're great entertainment. But we now live in a world where 10 year olds know the difference between a FAMAS and an M4 and they look at soldiers on TV and immediately equate what the images they see with a game. It's weird.
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

If they made a game with Bin Laden it should be a hide and seek game, one side plays as the US who's goal is to find Bin Laden, and the other team play as the Taliban trying to stop them (with one player on there side been Bin Laden), it's basically Capture the Leader from gears, only the leader (Bin Laden) is on a different game map to the rest of the players;).

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jaysonguy

but im talking about everything that led up to this moment.. you do know they were looking for him for 10 years right?

king871

Yes, nothing but surveillance for almost a decade

That sounds like one of the worst games in history.

No gameplay, just reports from various people in the government and having certain locations under surveillance until they find the right one

That sounds like a good idea how exactly?

Avatar image for 19elderscroll86
19elderscroll86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 19elderscroll86
Member since 2011 • 751 Posts

No they shouldn't it is a stupid idea, stop making threads about it.

king871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 king871

^ this is my first one relax

Avatar image for 19elderscroll86
19elderscroll86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 19elderscroll86
Member since 2011 • 751 Posts

^ this is my first one relax

king871

I mean in general, everyone needs to stop making them.

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

That would be a dumb idea dude, so what would this be about?

I'm thinking this: The game begins with you landing on pakistani enemy lines and then searching for the man and then kill him in his hideout....

IMO: That would be short and lame, a game should have more than just killing one person, that'd be like a mission...

LittleToejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LittleToejam
Member since 2008 • 510 Posts

No one would play it. Maybe it works as a flash game but I still won't play it. you get the idea?

allboutkiln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 allboutkiln
Member since 2010 • 508 Posts

king871

Yes, i can imagine it as a game. It could be a multi faceted gaming experience that includes

Intel/surveillance/managing & operating satellites, spy planes,drones etc. ie. puzzle elements. Think flight sims & data gathering.

Action/fps shooter, US Army, Marines, Rangers, SEAL, SAS, Commandosetc.all took part inlots of gun battles involving the Al Qaeda hierarchy.

Interrogation/torture. Top rankingBad Guys that you've captured from the "action" missions are given a rigorous Q & A, military style, all of which would lead to that final mission in Pakistan.

Yes, it's a good idea.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

No one would play it. Maybe it works as a flash game but I still won't play it. you get the idea?

LittleToejam
The problem is people would, and it would create more problems.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="king871"]

allboutkiln

Yes, i can imagine it as a game. It could be a multi faceted gaming experience that includes

Intel/surveillance/managing & operating satellites, spy planes,drones etc. ie. puzzle elements. Think flight sims & data gathering.

Action/fps shooter, US Army, Marines, Rangers, SEAL, SAS, Commandosetc.all took part inlots of gun battles involving the Al Qaeda hierarchy.

Interrogation/torture. Top rankingBad Guys that you've captured from the "action" missions are given a rigorous Q & A, military style, all of which would lead to that final mission in Pakistan.

Yes, it's a good idea.

Except that didn't happen so yeah.

I mean if we want to make a pretend game how about we make a pretend game about something interesting?

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

DLC would be good. I'm glad Bin Laden is DEAD.

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

Do you really want them to make a game where all you do is go in a palace and shoot some dude? That's really just about all that happened, they looked for him, they tracked him by a cell phone call he made, then Seal Team 6 shot him with him shooting back. That would be a short game...

ImBananas

He didn't shoot back, the others did. He was a coward and grabbed one of his wives to hide behind.

zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts

They should make one, i would love to blow a nice chunk of his head off like the seals did. I remember playing a game on the ps2 called fugitive hunter and you got to fight Osama it was mad funny.

Spike1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Spike1988
Member since 2003 • 1631 Posts

They should make one, i would love to blow a nice chunk of his head off like the seals did. I remember playing a game on the ps2 called fugitive hunter and you got to fight Osama it was mad funny.

zombiejonny
And it's people like this that make America such a sick country =(
Harloquin331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Harloquin331
To answer the question posed, no they shouldn't but no doubt in about 5 to 10 years some military shooter will incorporate a simialr mission in some mediocre piece of crap to make it "edgy".
Dave_442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dave_442
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

Could just play Call of Duty. Its pretty much exactly what you described in your post.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#35 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

[QUOTE="donalbane"]That wouldn't piss off anybody who was inclined in bombing American targets... I know that for sure.Jaysonguy

To be fair I think the "terrorists who play video games" demographic isn't sizable enough to make an impact on the industry

Yeah, because Al Jazeera totally wouldn't run any stories on an American"kill Bin Laden" game.

XCyberForceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

User Lists: 1

#36 XCyberForceX
Member since 2008 • 1223 Posts

I agree a DLC would be best suited for this but still I don't think there will be as many people buying this that the developers would see a profit. I rather spend my money of shooting aliens or bots.

tntkng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 tntkng
Member since 2007 • 31323 Posts

I don't really think that's a great idea for a game. I do think they should make a realistic military shooter with missions based from real missions in the Iraqui War.

MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#38 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

Call of Duty: Osama Obliteration. :D

SparkPlug69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SparkPlug69
Member since 2003 • 261 Posts
For being on gaming forums you guys must not read a lot of gaming news outside of gamespot....there already IS a game that incorporates the death of Bin Laden called "Kuma War" and the episode is called "The Death of Osama Bin Laden" and it was made in 4 days after Bin Laden was killed.
pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 pills4louis
Member since 2011 • 1331 Posts

They already made a drink called the Bin Laden, didn't you hear? Two shots and a splash of water.

schludaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 schludaddy
2 shots and a splash of water lol.. greatness
Jdez15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 Jdez15
Member since 2011 • 202 Posts

That would be the worst game ever, how about you just play COD4, private match, with 5 players, 1 player hides, and the rest have to find him and kill him lol.