The one thing I REALLY wish Black Ops had...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Patrickbrown56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Patrickbrown56
Member since 2010 • 892 Posts
The ability to revert back to your last check point. With there being so many in-mission achievements, it sucks that you can't revert to your last save point like you can in Reach. For instance, the mission where you escape from the prison, and have to blow up the three targets with the slingshot. If you do all three in three shots, then achievement. But if you miss one of them... Have fun restarting the entire mission. Same thing goes for every other level. I just wish it would let me go back to my last save. Oh well, I guess I'll just continue my Veteran playthrough and then go back and do all of the in-mission achieves on the easiest difficulty.
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts
The ability to revert back to your last check point. With there being so many in-mission achievements, it sucks that you can't revert to your last save point like you can in Reach. For instance, the mission where you escape from the prison, and have to blow up the three targets with the slingshot. If you do all three in three shots, then achievement. But if you miss one of them... Have fun restarting the entire mission. Same thing goes for every other level. I just wish it would let me go back to my last save. Oh well, I guess I'll just continue my Veteran playthrough and then go back and do all of the in-mission achieves on the easiest difficulty.Patrickbrown56
i wish there were black cops in that game
Loudli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Loudli
Member since 2008 • 141 Posts

If you miss it, just go save and exit and continue the game again, it will put you on the last checkpoint you did:)

Gezo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Gezo24
Member since 2009 • 228 Posts

If you miss it, just go save and exit and continue the game again, it will put you on the last checkpoint you did:)

Loudli

You got owned by Loudli, OP.