The end of backwards compatiblility

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xexis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xexis
Member since 2003 • 328 Posts

So on th Xbox website it says the list is final and the bugs that are current in some games will never be fixed. This really iritates me because I would like to have my two games fixed Ninja Gaiden Black, Wanna play the NES game and my BMX XXX I can't play the fricking videos! They play for like two seconds then stop and I'm actually not using cheats and I don't want my hard earned videos to goto waste. and for some reason I can't find anyone else with the dang problem it's no where on the internet. And second I'll never get to play TMNT 3 Mutant Nightmare to unlock TMNT4 TIT to play with my friends. I'm not saying I'm cheap no I'm not I'm low income I'm on SSI $700 a month isn't easy to live by so I'm not shelling out $50 for an original Xbox when thats 1/14th of my money I get.

gangstarapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gangstarapper
Member since 2003 • 105 Posts

So on th Xbox website it says the list is final and the bugs that are current in some games will never be fixed. This really iritates me because I would like to have my two games fixed Ninja Gaiden Black, Wanna play the NES game and my BMX XXX I can't play the fricking videos! They play for like two seconds then stop and I'm actually not using cheats and I don't want my hard earned videos to goto waste. and for some reason I can't find anyone else with the dang problem it's no where on the internet. And second I'll never get to play TMNT 3 Mutant Nightmare to unlock TMNT4 TIT to play with my friends. I'm not saying I'm cheap no I'm not I'm low income I'm on SSI $700 a month isn't easy to live by so I'm not shelling out $50 for an original Xbox when thats 1/14th of my money I get.

xexis

true that!!! they should also really just add support for metal gear solid 2 substance. I have it layin around here and I can't play it, wich is frustrating as hell

tony2077ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tony2077ca
Member since 2005 • 5242 Posts
the least they could do is add the games i have then i wouldn't care but can i kill them please let me jk but i will if you want me too nothing better todo and i could use the money its a joke ok no need to mod or anything
Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts
the least they could do is add the games i have then i wouldn't care but can i kill them please let me jk but i will if you want me too nothing better todo and i could use the money its a joke ok no need to mod or anythingtony2077ca
Well just as well I still have my old Xbox. Haven't played on it for a very long time now though...
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
only thing i can think of is buy a used xbox and play the games from there. that is horrible i thought they would keep the game list updated and things.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
The only xbox game I have that isn't supported is The Two Towers. Oddly enough they supported Return of the King though. :?
MissMorphine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 MissMorphine
Member since 2008 • 1156 Posts
shame. theres lots of games that are missing on tha list. lets hope all the 360 games will be compatible with the next console.
djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts
this isnt news it was annoucned well over a year ago they stopped adding games, you act like they are missing games on purpose,. its different kit some games just wont work good enough to be put on the list. emulation isnt always perfect on machines from the last gen. ps3 isnt much different.
Kha88NZdils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kha88NZdils
Member since 2009 • 80 Posts

only thing i can think of is buy a used xbox and play the games from there. that is horrible i thought they would keep the game list updated and things. iam2green

Agreed.

I know it is a hassle but if you want to play some of the original games on the xbox then thats what you will have to do.

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
If your determined to play old Xbox games you can always buy a used one for about $50 and then get a ton of games for cheap.