Super bowl upstet

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mortzilla3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 mortzilla3
Member since 2006 • 357 Posts
Nobody covered Brady's ass during the game. He got sacked so dam much. I was hoping the Patriots would have won but there was nothing I could have done about it.
njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts
[QUOTE="njean777"]

i for one am an eagles fan to so yes i am so happy the pats lost i am sorry but seeing brady loose to eli hahahahahahahahahahalolololololololololololol thats the best thing ever i wish we could have seen brady cry i cant stand that arrogant son of a b the only player i like on the pats is moss sorry pats fans your boyfriend brady lost and the offical standings are

18-1 boo ya suckers

ps i think eli really showed his stuff and for brady not to even shake his hand what a sore loser i bet he blamed his whole team other than himself. that beautiful sack and the end when he got creamed i laughed so hard

sonofabear17

hey now buddy theres no need for that. Im a Pats fan and I admit the Pats choked but think about it for a second Brady and the Pats had one of the best seasons in NFL history and you cant deny that. both Brady and Moss broke season TD records. So if you just had all that flushed down the toilet cause the defence choked in the last minute would you be calm enough and happy enough to shake the guys hand that just broke your chances at a perfect season? The whole Pats team just wanted to change out and get the press out of the way and go home. ps i think its bullcrap that Eli got MVP i thought it should have been Straham or Plexico they did alot better in my eyes

doesnt matter what they broke they still lost lol and like i said i like moss just not brady sorry he is to arrogant and deserved to loose and i still say hes a sore looser he should have at least shook eli's hand. and you know it. i like how you give no credit to the giants offense

Broc_Samson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 Broc_Samson
Member since 2007 • 522 Posts

I thought this was a 360 forum?

I always go for the underdog.

sonofabear17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 sonofabear17
Member since 2006 • 1941 Posts
Nobody covered Brady's ass during the game. He got sacked so dam much. I was hoping the Patriots would have won but there was nothing I could have done about it.mortzilla3
yeah that was kinda bull Light was doing pretty much nothing the whole game. but I cant make excuses, the Giants won fair and square. but hey theres alway next season
Darkwolf2021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Darkwolf2021
Member since 2003 • 2335 Posts
i give eli props from getting away from a sack and still thorwing a pass in the 4th period
Avatar image for DerkaDerkaJihad
DerkaDerkaJihad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 DerkaDerkaJihad
Member since 2007 • 873 Posts

well it wouldnt be quite as bad if we had lost to a good or worthy QB.
Cowing30

Well since your "untouchable" team was beaten by a so-called "unworthy" QB I'd have to say you should feel pretty stupid right now. All the Patriots fans will claim that their team played bad and that is the only reason why the Giants won. The Giants outplayed the Patriots plain and simple, no excuses for the Pats loss.

To the guy who said Brady is an A-hole this is far from the truth. I dislike the Patriots just as much as the next person, but Tom Brady as an individual is a decent guy.

Tokaylegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Tokaylegend
Member since 2006 • 84 Posts
[QUOTE="Xbox_101"]

[QUOTE="Cowing30"]well at least your happy with a QB who goes crying to his equally bad brother everytime he breaks a nail on the fieldCowing30

The "Hater Meter" has going the its highest level with your post.

well it wouldnt be quite as bad if we had lost to a good or worthy QB.

1. so by your logic Peyton and Eli are just as bad as Kyle Boller on the Ravens who almost beat the Pats that guy is horrible.

2.This is just like when the Patriots played the Rams in the super bowl and were 14 point underdogs and pulled off a field goal win. So the Giants are just taking after them haha.

3.the perfect season means nothing without the super bowl. teams play to win the super bowl not just their conference.

Darkwolf2021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Darkwolf2021
Member since 2003 • 2335 Posts
no hes an a-hole he came to batram high shcool to use the field to practice, he wouldnt talk to any of the students.
sonofabear17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 sonofabear17
Member since 2006 • 1941 Posts
[QUOTE="sonofabear17"][QUOTE="njean777"]

i for one am an eagles fan to so yes i am so happy the pats lost i am sorry but seeing brady loose to eli hahahahahahahahahahalolololololololololololol thats the best thing ever i wish we could have seen brady cry i cant stand that arrogant son of a b the only player i like on the pats is moss sorry pats fans your boyfriend brady lost and the offical standings are

18-1 boo ya suckers

ps i think eli really showed his stuff and for brady not to even shake his hand what a sore loser i bet he blamed his whole team other than himself. that beautiful sack and the end when he got creamed i laughed so hard

njean777

hey now buddy theres no need for that. Im a Pats fan and I admit the Pats choked but think about it for a second Brady and the Pats had one of the best seasons in NFL history and you cant deny that. both Brady and Moss broke season TD records. So if you just had all that flushed down the toilet cause the defence choked in the last minute would you be calm enough and happy enough to shake the guys hand that just broke your chances at a perfect season? The whole Pats team just wanted to change out and get the press out of the way and go home. ps i think its bullcrap that Eli got MVP i thought it should have been Straham or Plexico they did alot better in my eyes

doesnt matter what they broke they still lost lol and like i said i like moss just not brady sorry he is to arrogant and deserved to loose and i still say hes a sore looser he should have at least shook eli's hand. and you know it. i like how you give no credit to the giants offense

no the Giants did good they made some great plays and they pulled it out in the end. But im bummed that my team lost and I guess there isnt an excuse for Brady not shaking Eli's hand, but I dont see how hes arrogant, not once during the whole season did I hear him say were gonna win no problem or anything along those lines. He and Belachick mostly just said "we're fortunate to have made it this far, but were just taking it one game at a time."
PyroPice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 PyroPice
Member since 2007 • 443 Posts

[QUOTE="NubPwner1"]Giants win the super bowl bigest up set in history but New England played like s*** tonight APOLLOCJD

Actually historically it is the 2nd bigged upset in NFL history Superbowl 3 was a much bigger upset, but yes it was pretty sweet.

SuperBowl three is the reaon im a new york jets fan, love joe nammoth, and of cours the miracl at medowlands : )