Sports Games becoming worse by the year, anyone else noticing this?

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 im_a_cHeATER
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts
I used to play MVP2005 on my xbox, but then got a 360 and have to play mlb 2k8, it is terrible, 50% the things in the game dont work the way they are supposed to, i recently spent 4 hours setting the rosters for all the teams for the 09 season, and i saved, but when i went to set the lineups, the rosters were reset back to default. Madden 09 sucks so much, john maddens voice gets more annoying every year, its becoming ear peircing. I was extremely unimpressed with Madden 09. I thought the 20th anniversy of madden would be a good one, but it was terrible, the owners mode thing in franchise only has scout and finances, i remember madden 05 or 04, you could set ticket prices, merch prices, and all that stuff, i really liked that, u could see the citys growth rate, population, it was really good. but now u are getting more limited, i am getting really sick of it. NCAA games are still remaining good for now, and NBA 2k9 looks good from the demo, i think i will get it but the problem with madden and mlb 2k9/mlb2k8 is that there is no competition, so they dont need to really put that much effort in to the game and it will still sell a lot because there is no other mlb or nfl game to buy, other than theirs. Does anyone else see this? cause my freinds dont see what is wrong with madden 09, but that virtuasl trainer crap is so stupid, its not futuristic and i dont know why the person who made madden said they were aiming for futuristic, because this is not the future, this is the present time. he said they aimed for the futuristic style on some video in insider on xbox live. MLB 2k8/MLB 2k9 just suck, that all u can say, is they suck, there is so much problems, glitches, crashes, errors, and not living up to what they say they will do in it it just really shouldnt pass as a game. Oh, and i forgot, 1 more thing i miss in madden was the madden cards, i would love getting the cheats and using them all in 1 game after i got ticked off the game before. It helped make me feel better after losing. I got bored and annoyed of madden within 3 days, and bored and annoyed with MLB 2k8 in about 10 minutes.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#2 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I dont agree at all. I think NBA2k9 and NHL09 are two of the best sports games ever.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i kind of know how u feel. i hate to hear that a new sports game comes out every year.give it a break for a bit. all that the new year does is make the rosters updated add something new into the game and call it a sequel.
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#4 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts
i kind of know how u feel. i hate to hear that a new sports game comes out every year.give it a break for a bit. all that the new year does is make the rosters updated add something new into the game and call it a sequel. iam2green
believe I dont think either EA or 2k will take a break for them is too much money, by the wya I think both FIFA 09 and NBA 2k9 are way better than the previous installments
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#5 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

I dont agree at all. I think NBA2k9 and NHL09 are two of the best sports games ever.

kozzy1234

Totally agree! And I also think madden 09 is a very fun football game. MLB 2K9 does have issues for sure but I still think it's fun and the gameplay can be ironed out with a patch or two which are already in the works. Plus, from what I hear MLB 09 The Show is supposed to be AWESOME!!! I know it's for PS3 but it goes against what your topic suggests.

inuyasha2338

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 inuyasha2338
Member since 2003 • 929 Posts

I have to be honest, me and my father were talking about the same thing today

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
ever since madden 2000 and 64 i have been disappionted
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 im_a_cHeATER

kozzy1234
i said that nba 2k9 looks good, i think i will buy it, and hockey is dumb so i dont play that.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

im_a_cHeATER
i said that nba 2k9 looks good, i think i will buy it, and hockey is dumb so i dont play that.

well thats reasonable 'hockey is dumb', profound
EternalDecay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 EternalDecay
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts

NHL09 is the best hockey game ever made imo

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

im_a_cHeATER

And since you think hockey is dumb that means the games aren't getting better each year... how profound...

Desperados11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Desperados11
Member since 2004 • 525 Posts

NHL 09 is great, I'm a hockey fan but I'm an even bigger soccer fan but this game keeps me hooked.

im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 im_a_cHeATER

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

nickdastick

Totally agree! And I also think madden 09 is a very fun football game. MLB 2K9 does have issues for sure but I still think it's fun and the gameplay can be ironed out with a patch or two which are already in the works. Plus, from what I hear MLB 09 The Show is supposed to be AWESOME!!! I know it's for PS3 but it goes against what your topic suggests.

well u must have not played the earlier madden games much, the only thing that is better in newer madden games is graphics, thats it... and the patches for mlb 2k8/mlb 2k9 just make the game have more issues in different places than they were before the patch. The only reason u like them, is because you have nothing to compare them to, u cant say another football game that came out this year is better than madden because there is not another NFL football game that came out other than madden, the same goes for mlb 2k8 and mlb 2k9. I am so disappointed with them both, i will not buy either until they get ratings at least a 9.0 from Critics, Users, and from Gamespot. until then, i will play other games but be disappointed that i cannot play NFL or MLB games.
knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#14 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts

The nature of an annual release makes it hard for a team of developers to create a truly great sports game every year. It's hard to refine and add features that the gamers want. It's even harder to do those things when you have to develop a game for multiple platforms.

That said...there are some exceptions.

First off...if you own a PS3 and you like baseball, you'll be absolutely blown away by MLB 09: The Show. Check out my review for my thoughts. That game has all of the fine details down and it shows. It helps that Sony exclusively developed the game for their console, but I have to give praise where it is due. This is the best sports game I've played in a really, really long time.

That said, NHL 09 has an awesome online mode where you and your friends can play every position on the ice. This is how I want all games to be eventually. I hope to see the day where a Create your Player mode allows you to compete with others. In fact, I would bet that in the next 2 years, MLB: The Show will have a feature like this where your Road to the Show player can compete online to get into the majors. Only the best players in the world would get to the major league level. Wouldn't that be amazing?!?!?

Madden is slowly getting better with each year too. It's hard to make a quantum leap in quality and performance each year. Keep in mind that most games have development times far longer than a year. For a lot of these sports games, they have 8-9 months of development time and testing at most.

im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 im_a_cHeATER

[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

nickdastick

And since you think hockey is dumb that means the games aren't getting better each year... how profound...

i just dont have anything to do with hockey, dont watch it, dont play it, nuthin, i dont have an opinion on NHL games for i do not play them.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="nickdastick"]

[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"] i said that nba 2k9 looks good, i think i will buy it, and hockey is dumb so i dont play that.im_a_cHeATER

i just dont have anything to do with hockey, dont watch it, dont play it, nuthin, i dont have an opinion on NHL games for i do not play them.

what do u mean? u just said hockey is dumb? thats classified as an opinion in most countries
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 im_a_cHeATER

NHL 09 is great, I'm a hockey fan but I'm an even bigger soccer fan but this game keeps me hooked.

Desperados11
i just dont have anything to do with hockey, dont watch it, dont play it, nuthin, i dont have an opinion on NHL games for i do not play them. where i live, hockey aint a sport, its really just nothing, pretty much doesnt exist down here.
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 im_a_cHeATER
i dont have an opinion on NHL games for consoles, i dont play them, i just dont like hockey at all, but i dont know how the games are because i dont play them, i dont know if they have a lot of issues, because i dont play them, i dont know if the game messes up a lot, i dont play it. In the south, the south part of the US and A, hockey is non-existant. deal with it. So stop talking about sports i dont like, i am talking about NBA, MLB, and NFL. NOT NHL or soccer. i dont want to hear about soccer or hockey. i really dont care about either sport, unless the soccer is in spain or south america, in that case i care.
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 im_a_cHeATER

The nature of an annual release makes it hard for a team of developers to create a truly great sports game every year. It's hard to refine and add features that the gamers want. It's even harder to do those things when you have to develop a game for multiple platforms.

That said...there are some exceptions.

First off...if you own a PS3 and you like baseball, you'll be absolutely blown away by MLB 09: The Show. Check out my review for my thoughts. That game has all of the fine details down and it shows. It helps that Sony exclusively developed the game for their console, but I have to give praise where it is due. This is the best sports game I've played in a really, really long time.

That said, NHL 09 has an awesome online mode where you and your friends can play every position on the ice. This is how I want all games to be eventually. I hope to see the day where a Create your Player mode allows you to compete with others. In fact, I would bet that in the next 2 years, MLB: The Show will have a feature like this where your Road to the Show player can compete online to get into the majors. Only the best players in the world would get to the major league level. Wouldn't that be amazing?!?!?

Madden is slowly getting better with each year too. It's hard to make a quantum leap in quality and performance each year. Keep in mind that most games have development times far longer than a year. For a lot of these sports games, they have 8-9 months of development time and testing at most.

knicknut17
yes, but it doesnt seem like madden or mlb 2k game put in 8-9 months, it seems more like 5 months for madden and 1 day for MLB 2k games.
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 im_a_cHeATER
i kind of know how u feel. i hate to hear that a new sports game comes out every year.give it a break for a bit. all that the new year does is make the rosters updated add something new into the game and call it a sequel. iam2green
it seems like everyone is like brainwashed, and cannot stop buying games that are terrible, because they are a brand name, or the games dont have competition.
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 doubalfa
i dont have an opinion on NHL games for consoles, i dont play them, i just dont like hockey at all, but i dont know how the games are because i dont play them, i dont know if they have a lot of issues, because i dont play them, i dont know if the game messes up a lot, i dont play it. In the south, the south part of the US and A, hockey is non-existant. deal with it. So stop talking about sports i dont like, i am talking about NBA, MLB, and NFL. NOT NHL or soccer. i dont want to hear about soccer or hockey. i really dont care about either sport, unless the soccer is in spain or south america, in that case i care.im_a_cHeATER
I live in Mexico and here hockey is the less important sport either way I've had lots of fun playing hockey games (although I dont know a thing about players or teams)
pimpmusterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 pimpmusterd
Member since 2008 • 140 Posts

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

im_a_cHeATER

NHL08 is awsome and i only hear good things about 09. Whats wrong with hockey? you probably think its dumb because you dont know how to play it. Basketball i think is pretty awful but you dont here me calling it names and yes i do know how to play and i have in the past if you were going to put my argument against me.

im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 im_a_cHeATER
[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"]i dont have an opinion on NHL games for consoles, i dont play them, i just dont like hockey at all, but i dont know how the games are because i dont play them, i dont know if they have a lot of issues, because i dont play them, i dont know if the game messes up a lot, i dont play it. In the south, the south part of the US and A, hockey is non-existant. deal with it. So stop talking about sports i dont like, i am talking about NBA, MLB, and NFL. NOT NHL or soccer. i dont want to hear about soccer or hockey. i really dont care about either sport, unless the soccer is in spain or south america, in that case i care.doubalfa
I live in Mexico and here hockey is the less important sport either way I've had lots of fun playing hockey games (although I dont know a thing about players or teams)

let me put it this way, i dont care at all about hockey. so really u are getting way off topic and its getting annoying. but u aint the only one.
pimpmusterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pimpmusterd

[QUOTE="doubalfa"][QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"]i dont have an opinion on NHL games for consoles, i dont play them, i just dont like hockey at all, but i dont know how the games are because i dont play them, i dont know if they have a lot of issues, because i dont play them, i dont know if the game messes up a lot, i dont play it. In the south, the south part of the US and A, hockey is non-existant. deal with it. So stop talking about sports i dont like, i am talking about NBA, MLB, and NFL. NOT NHL or soccer. i dont want to hear about soccer or hockey. i really dont care about either sport, unless the soccer is in spain or south america, in that case i care.im_a_cHeATER

let me put it this way, i dont care at all about hockey. so really u are getting way off topic and its getting annoying. but u aint the only one.

Last year hockey was viewed more than basketball so i dont know how you can say hockey is non existent but you probably think that just because it isnt highly publisized. UFC and boxing are that publisized but that doesnt mean there non existent too.

im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 im_a_cHeATER

pimpmusterd

NHL08 is awsome and i only hear good things about 09. Whats wrong with hockey? you probably think its dumb because you dont know how to play it. Basketball i think is pretty awful but you dont here me calling it names and yes i do know how to play and i have in the past if you were going to put my argument against me.

dude if u like hockey where i live, u are the only one, its stupid, i dont like hockey, u dont like basketball, i really dont care, no one said u had to like it.
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 doubalfa
[QUOTE="doubalfa"][QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"]i dont have an opinion on NHL games for consoles, i dont play them, i just dont like hockey at all, but i dont know how the games are because i dont play them, i dont know if they have a lot of issues, because i dont play them, i dont know if the game messes up a lot, i dont play it. In the south, the south part of the US and A, hockey is non-existant. deal with it. So stop talking about sports i dont like, i am talking about NBA, MLB, and NFL. NOT NHL or soccer. i dont want to hear about soccer or hockey. i really dont care about either sport, unless the soccer is in spain or south america, in that case i care.im_a_cHeATER

ok dude, but im not going off-topic you were talking about sports games, so hockey is a sport I was just commenting that you dont care about hockey its ok, I also love basquetball way more than any other sport I was just commenting that living in a zero hockey community or are, doenst mean you cant try the game
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 im_a_cHeATER
to argue over hockey please go to this link: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26812119&msg_id=310344041#310344041
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 im_a_cHeATER
[QUOTE="doubalfa"][QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"][QUOTE="doubalfa"] I live in Mexico and here hockey is the less important sport either way I've had lots of fun playing hockey games (although I dont know a thing about players or teams)

ok dude, but im not going off-topic you were talking about sports games, so hockey is a sport I was just commenting that you dont care about hockey its ok, I also love basquetball way more than any other sport I was just commenting that living in a zero hockey community or are, doenst mean you cant try the game

to argue over hockey please go to this link: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26812119&msg_id=310344041#310344041
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 doubalfa
[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"][QUOTE="doubalfa"][QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"] let me put it this way, i dont care at all about hockey. so really u are getting way off topic and its getting annoying. but u aint the only one.

www.nhl.com well aside from madden and MLB 2k (in your opinion) what sports game is worst now than last year
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 im_a_cHeATER

pimpmusterd

dude i dont care about hockey, so i dont care about how it is played, how much times does this need to be said to get into your thick head.to argue over hockey please go to this link: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26812119&msg_id=310344041#310344041
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

[QUOTE="pimpmusterd"]

[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"] let me put it this way, i dont care at all about hockey. so really u are getting way off topic and its getting annoying. but u aint the only one.im_a_cHeATER

Last year hockey was viewed more than basketball so i dont know how you can say hockey is non existent but you probably think that just because it isnt highly publisized. UFC and boxing are that publisized but that doesnt mean there non existent too.

hockey is non-existant WHERE I LIVE, and if u think more ppl watch gay sex on ice more than basketball which almost everyone i know watches basketball, then u live in canada... am i correct. if so, please go away because u are bias, and u are getting off-topic, and u live very far away from here, and u live in a country that doesnt have NFL and only has 1 baseball team and 1 NBA team, plus, NCAA basketball is watched more than NBA.

Wow.. That certainly wasn't a very immature and offensive thing to say..

pimpmusterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 pimpmusterd

[QUOTE="pimpmusterd"]

[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"] let me put it this way, i dont care at all about hockey. so really u are getting way off topic and its getting annoying. but u aint the only one.im_a_cHeATER

hockey is non-existant WHERE I LIVE, and if u think more ppl watch gay sex on ice more than basketball which almost everyone i know watches basketball, then u live in canada... am i correct. if so, please go away because u are bias, and u are getting off-topic, and u live very far away from here, and u live in a country that doesnt have NFL and only has 1 baseball team and 1 NBA team, plus, NCAA basketball is watched more than NBA.

I live in Wisconsin so no i do not live in canada and you cant call me bias because you are also being bias too and i never said you had to like it and just dont like it when people judge things when they dont know to much about it but thats all i am going to say about the hockey argument because it is getting really off topic. Also i was going to say this before and i got side track, i agree that MOST sports games are getting worse, Madden is a perfect example and the Tony Hawk games too but i dont even think they make those anymore.

im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 im_a_cHeATER
[QUOTE="doubalfa"][QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"][QUOTE="doubalfa"] ok dude, but im not going off-topic you were talking about sports games, so hockey is a sport I was just commenting that you dont care about hockey its ok, I also love basquetball way more than any other sport I was just commenting that living in a zero hockey community or are, doenst mean you cant try the game

www.nhl.com well aside from madden and MLB 2k (in your opinion) what sports game is worst now than last year

well those were the 2 games my post was on, NBA got better, NCAA football and basketball both got better, PGA tour got better, No opinion on NHL 09. but Madden is the biggest sports game in the US...and people are suffering from lack of good baseball games in US. i just wanted to make a post to see how much people are not buying based on brand names, but are buying based on how the game did the year before. i have found 2 people so far that has buyed based on how good the year before was. all the hockey posts are off-topic and are not counted in that. but 6 people buy based on brand name. maybe 4 or 5 people, with all the hockey based posts, it was hard to tell.
SpeedsterSim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 SpeedsterSim
Member since 2005 • 227 Posts

You could make the same gay comments about the nfl can you not?

MTB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MTB15
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

in basketball u play with balls and toss them around. its so femine u cant even touch hit eatchother. just a bunch a freakshow tall ppl who know how to handle some balls. tell me thats not as gay as sticks and hittin people on ice.

you sir,

are a ****

im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 im_a_cHeATER

[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"][QUOTE="pimpmusterd"]

craigalan23

im canadian, so no it is not, i am annoyed at all the other canadians love hockey. i live in the US though. i have been discriminated for being canadian, the coach for my school would not let me play baseball, football, or basketball, his reason: you canadian, you were born in an igloo, u dont know nuthin about any of these sports. that was what he actually said to me, quote on quote. if i told the police or anything like being a snitch, i would put my life at risk.
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 doubalfa

Dude don't be hate'n on Hockey, it is an amazing fast sport with many players that actually care about their team, unlike the "Superstars" of the NBA, but don't take this the wrong way either because I respect alot of NBA players as well for what they do and their sportsmanship.

However hockey did recieve more viewers last year as he said earlier.

BKbroilerXC
I think he doesnt love or hatehe just doesnt care
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 im_a_cHeATER

Dude don't be hate'n on Hockey, it is an amazing fast sport with many players that actually care about their team, unlike the "Superstars" of the NBA, but don't take this the wrong way either because I respect alot of NBA players as well for what they do and their sportsmanship.

BKbroilerXC
wow didnt i post this twice, maybe another post will help... to argue over hockey please go to this link: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26812119&msg_id=310344041#310344041
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 craigalan23

[QUOTE="craigalan23"]

[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"] hockey is non-existant WHERE I LIVE, and if u think more ppl watch gay sex on ice more than basketball which almost everyone i know watches basketball, then u live in canada... am i correct. if so, please go away because u are bias, and u are getting off-topic, and u live very far away from here, and u live in a country that doesnt have NFL and only has 1 baseball team and 1 NBA team, plus, NCAA basketball is watched more than NBA.im_a_cHeATER

im canadian, so no it is not, i am annoyed at all the other canadians love hockey. i live in the US though. i have been discriminated for being canadian, the coach for my school would not let me play baseball, football, or basketball, his reason: you canadian, you were born in an igloo, u dont know nuthin about any of these sports. that was what he actually said to me, quote on quote. if i told the police or anything like being a snitch, i would put my life at risk.

So you're saying that Canadians can use the word gay in a discriminative way because?

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 craigalan23

[QUOTE="doubalfa"][QUOTE="BKbroilerXC"]

im_a_cHeATER

I think he doesnt love or hatehe just doesnt care

so he is racist... the superstars of the NBA are 95% black. he is saying they dont care for their team. i did take it the wrong way... u probably respect the white players. i am anti-racist, i grew up around a lot of it, dont be racist you fat pig! wow this topic got off topic! i wanted it to be about how the games have gone up and down, yet some queer hockey fans mess it up, even when i post a link to a hockey argue post, they still continue here...

The irony is you hate racists yet you discriminate against a group of people...

im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 im_a_cHeATER
well it appears i cant get a topic about what i want it to be about. this is not about HOCKEY, god damn you people never stop.
im_a_cHeATER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 im_a_cHeATER

[QUOTE="im_a_cHeATER"][QUOTE="doubalfa"] I think he doesnt love or hatehe just doesnt carecraigalan23

so he is racist... the superstars of the NBA are 95% black. he is saying they dont care for their team. i did take it the wrong way... u probably respect the white players. i am anti-racist, i grew up around a lot of it, dont be racist you fat pig! wow this topic got off topic! i wanted it to be about how the games have gone up and down, yet some queer hockey fans mess it up, even when i post a link to a hockey argue post, they still continue here...

The irony is you hate racists yet you discriminate against a group of people...

i have been discriminated since i was 5 so yea, i will tend to discriminate after being discriminated for most of my life.
cheeseball99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#50 cheeseball99
Member since 2009 • 55 Posts

u forgot to mention nhl 09 lol