maskasuba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 maskasuba
Member since 2023 • 2 Posts

I’ve heard rumors about QC problems, currently wondering if the recent batches resolved any issues with the controller? Please share your experience! Also, when do you guys think the Elite 3 will come out? There’s been leaks about mid-gen refresh for the Series X, what’s the likelihood that the new Elite controller is coming out with the refreshed version? Should I wait for the Elite 3 to release?

DarkRikuShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2 DarkRikuShadow
Member since 2004 • 627 Posts

i'm buying one today.

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

I would say only get it if you plan on being competitive. It is an expensive peripheral and I've seen many people's break. Otherwise the regular controller is just fine but hey if you want it get it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58339 Posts

I have one for my PC, I like it, though I'm not sure if I'd buy it again just because I don't really use it that much. It's very comfortable, though, and I like how it fits my hands.

Only issue is you have to press straight down on the "A" button; sometimes if you push down but at an angle (like if your thumb comes from below) it doesn't quite register. But that's a rare problem as usually my thumb is there anyway.