Seems as if the bucket is getting dry...

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
The lack of new, original games on the 360 depresses me. There is nothing I'm looking forward to coming out this year that isn't just a sequel (Besides Fable 2, I love Fable). Hopefully this years E3 will bring some innovative titles to the table.
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

Theres only 2 games that Im looking forward to on the 360 this year.

Rock Band 2
Gears of War 2.

I was just playing Rock Band... Im stuck on the last setlist on Expert Guitar... Damn Hammer-on's and Pull-off's kill me in the solos...

-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 -SPECTER-MIKE
Member since 2008 • 576 Posts
LOL, I am stuck on the last setlist in rockband as well, but there seems to be some fun games coming out
MotoRacer81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MotoRacer81
Member since 2007 • 720 Posts
I just got my 360 like 4 months ago, so I have so many titles I have not played yet.
Mainevent0024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mainevent0024
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
lets see halo4
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Matt-4542

LOL, I am stuck on the last setlist in rockband as well, but there seems to be some fun games coming out-SPECTER-MIKE
Im not even good at Hammer-ons and those. I can do them if theyre spaced out but if theyre close together like in thsoe solo's EFFIN IMPOSSIBLE. I save my Overdrive for that moment and I still cant get it. Makes me angry :lol: Although a good song to practice those on is Hysteria by Muse if you have it.

lets see halo4Mainevent0024
How bout HELL NO.

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 stevenk4k5

I've never been much of a Halo fan. :?

-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -SPECTER-MIKE
I cant stand playing Highway stars solo, the song is not that difficult then you hit that solo.
-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -SPECTER-MIKE
I always liked halo and halo 2, but that is because I never had. I could only play it at my friends house once and awhile. But now that have played halo 3 so much I am just sick of it.
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Matt-4542
I cant stand playing Highway stars solo, the song is not that difficult then you hit that solo.-SPECTER-MIKE
Agreed :lol: Hell, Green Grass and High Tides is a great song... Till the damn solo. :lol: I think the songs are going to be easy after a few seconds so I use the over-drive then it gets to the solo and I have none :cry: I save it now :P
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Matt-4542

[QUOTE="Mainevent0024"]lets see halo4stevenk4k5

Halo: Combat Evolved- Awesome
Halo 2- Meh, pretty fun though
Halo 3- Horrible campaign, broken multiplayer. The only reason I still have it is because thats the game every single one of my friends have AND my brother loves it.
Firex777x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Firex777x
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

Ewww no.

-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -SPECTER-MIKE
That will be the one I am stuck on for awhile. it is so long. The others like flirtin with disater and the like, you can sometimes bullcrap your way through them.
gladi8or19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 gladi8or19
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts

How bout HELL NO.

Amen to that... enough Halo, although im sure there will be another... im happy to see more people hate halo too!!

Star Wars Force unleashed looks awsome

Brothers in Arms Hells Highway will be a new type thing... i guess Rainbow six meats Call of Duty/Medal of Honor

Fable 2, not a big fan, but it looks good.

NHL 09 finally has Be a Pro Mode..

jonluke93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jonluke93
Member since 2008 • 4218 Posts
i dont think too human is a sequal or rise of the argonauts or mirrors edge or left 4 dead or prototype and a few more i cant think of right now come on man saying the future has nothing but sequals is stupid plus whats wrong with sequals
-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -SPECTER-MIKE
I stopped playing halo 3 awhile ago, but my next door neighboor just got halo 3 and that is all he plays. So I am stuck playing with him:cry:
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Matt-4542

[QUOTE="Mainevent0024"]lets see halo4gladi8or19

How bout HELL NO.

Amen to that... enough Halo, although im sure there will be another... im happy to see more people hate halo too!!

I dont hate Halo... What the Hell gave you that idea? I wouldnt mind if they came out with another one as long as it was actually as good as Halo: CE. Games are usually the only median where sequels get BETTER but Halo went downhill with every iteration. If it would be back to the standards of Halo: CE, then I'd love it.
-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts

[QUOTE="Mainevent0024"]lets see halo4stevenk4k5

Me neither. I might like it if I tried, but I decided to skip it because I didn't know the story.
-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -SPECTER-MIKE

Some games I will probably get are, and I am not saying these are the greatest games just some I would like

Rockband 2

Fallout 3

Splinter cell 5

COD 5

Bioshock 2

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Matt-4542
I think they ruined Splinter Cell :cry: If they would revert back to Chaos Theory, that would be awesome cause that game was just amazing.
-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -SPECTER-MIKE
oh yeah that was my favorite, have great memories of playing that one
bmcookie797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 bmcookie797
Member since 2004 • 70 Posts
Too Human looks good to me. I know it has been getting hated on lately but it has immense potential and it is a new title. Also check out games like Dark Void and Fracture they have potential too. But we have to wait and see until they come out to see if it is a must have.
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 stevenk4k5

Too Human looks good to me. I know it has been getting hated on lately but it has immense potential and it is a new title. Also check out games like Dark Void and Fracture they have potential too. But we have to wait and see until they come out to see if it is a must have.bmcookie797

Haven't heard of Dark Void, I have to check that out. :) Fracture looks very gimmicky though, kinda like they slapped a new mechanic on a tired franchise.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Matt-4542
I thought it looked horrible when I first saw it... Still do too :P
yucky_straw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 yucky_straw
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts
Summers usually suck for new games. They wait until the fall for release the hits because of the holidays.
eddy5791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 eddy5791
Member since 2004 • 986 Posts

I think they ruined Splinter Cell :cry: If they would revert back to Chaos Theory, that would be awesome cause that game was just amazing.Matt-4542

QFT

that game was one of my top 10 faves. i dunno what it was about it, but it was done to perfection. unfortunately, the voice of sam fisher quit so the game was delayed into 2010 i believe.

and on another note, i don't believe the games are bad this year, im actually quite hyped. my list for this year is :

GH4:World Tour

Fable 2

Fallout 3

COD:World at War

GoW2

in terms of original games, nothing big has stood out to me. maybe Fracture or Too Human??

-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -SPECTER-MIKE
What about Bad Company? Is that any good or just a flavor of the month?
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 stevenk4k5

Summers usually suck for new games. They wait until the fall for release the hits because of the holidays. yucky_straw

Yeah that's true. I guess I remember summer gaming being alot more fun because 1.) I didn't have a job so I didn't get many games (as opposed to now, I have basically every major game that has come out) and 2.) Because I tried to cram all my gaming in before I had to go back to school. :\

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 stevenk4k5

What about Bad Company? Is that any good or just a flavor of the month?-SPECTER-MIKE

I want to get Bad Company I'm just debating whether or not to because it only has one online mode. Wtf, lol. And it's technically just another first-person shooter. The only difference is it has somewhat of a story and is comical.

IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 IIJuggaNottII
Member since 2008 • 1907 Posts

The bucket is NOT getting dry. The bucket is FULL. If your a gamer thats buying everygame that drops at release, I can understand. I dont have the time, or the money to get EVERY game that drops. When I end one game I usually get another. XBOX 360 is the first console where I dont want to miss anything. They have a great deal of games still on my list that I have to finish. I had to go back and end Assassins Creed and Mass Effect. Now I have to go back and get Bio Shock, Kane and Lynch, also......Army of Two. The new releases that I have to get are Top Spin 3 and Battlefeild Bad Company.

As far as exclusives.......I understand. Gamewise....its no way the bucket is empty.

JoetheMoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JoetheMoe
Member since 2004 • 557 Posts

i'm also sad that no original games look good.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts

I don't really care about original games as long as they're fun. This year I'm looking forward to:

Tales of Vesperia

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (the ending has already been ruined for me, but I guess I'll still play it)

Infinite Undiscovery

Too Human

Soul Calibur IV

Fable 2

Fallout 3

And that's about it.

kylekatarn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 kylekatarn08
Member since 2007 • 197 Posts

There isn't going to be a Halo 4 bungie said they were done with Halo after 3, now they might have other games where master chief will make like a cameo or something but nothing more.

metalica_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 metalica_rocks
Member since 2004 • 121 Posts
[QUOTE="gladi8or19"]

[QUOTE="Mainevent0024"]lets see halo4Matt-4542

How bout HELL NO.

I dont hate Halo... What the Hell gave you that idea? I wouldnt mind if they came out with another one as long as it was actually as good as Halo: CE. Games are usually the only median where sequels get BETTER but Halo went downhill with every iteration. If it would be back to the standards of Halo: CE, then I'd love it.

yea i know where u coming from...i never really played halo 1 multi that much but i loved halo 2 online...i understand why ppl hate halo 3 so much...stupid bungie tried TOO hard at being CREATIVE and messed up a game that was already good in my opinion. they should of stayed with the "if its not broken dont fix it" saying.Like they melee...who has less health dies???? wut kinda dumb move wuz that?? literally breaks the difference between better players. but like u said...i wouldn't mind seeing another halo IF ITS DONE RIGHT!

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#35 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Too Human, Fable 2, and Gears of War 2, for me. I may pick up Tales of Vesperia (exclusive 360). On the bright side, there seems to be a lot of great multiplatforms coming out this year.
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#36 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

The lack of new, original games on the 360 depresses me. There is nothing I'm looking forward to coming out this year that isn't just a sequel (Besides Fable 2, I love Fable). Hopefully this years E3 will bring some innovative titles to the table.stevenk4k5

inovation doesn't sell, so why should a developer waste their resources on a invoative game? Personally I understand that people want something new, but overall no matter what developer do, gamers when whin like babies that " its just the same thing" or " why did they take ex and ex out of the game", if you are are expecting inovatative games from industry you should just stop playing games then, You will see some, but knowwhere near as many sequels that are more of the same thing.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="gladi8or19"]

[QUOTE="Mainevent0024"]lets see halo4metalica_rocks

How bout HELL NO.

yea i know where u coming from...i never really played halo 1 multi that much but i loved halo 2 online...i understand why ppl hate halo 3 so much...stupid bungie tried TOO hard at being CREATIVE and messed up a game that was already good in my opinion. they should of stayed with the "if its not broken dont fix it" saying.Like they melee...who has less health dies???? wut kinda dumb move wuz that?? literally breaks the difference between better players. but like u said...i wouldn't mind seeing another halo IF ITS DONE RIGHT!

WTF Do you expect?! :shock:
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

I think that this is a good year for the Xbox. My list is

Battlefield:Bad Company

StarWars:The Force Unleashed

SoulCaliber IV

Fable 2!!!

Infinite Undiscovery

Too Human(if it finally comes out)

Call of Duty:World at War

SplinterCell:Conviction

H.A.W.X.

EndWar

Halo Wars

Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
I can't wait for Tales of Vesperia, Inifinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Halo Wars, Viva Pinata 2, Too Human (not sure if people care, but I do), Halo Wars, and so on. These are just exclusives for this year, not to mention all the great multiplats. Plenty of games to be excited about.
TheCaveRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TheCaveRat
Member since 2006 • 3672 Posts
The only game I will definitely buy at the end of the year is Fable 2.
Tigerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Tigerdude
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
ok, first off, enuff with the frickin smiley faces, thts getting really annoying. Secondly, i think this is one of the few times in awhile where i was looking forward to games tht werent FPS. I recently got Ninja Gaiden 2, which is great. Fallout 3, Too Human, Fable 2, and Infinite Undiscovery are all games tht im looking forward too, as well as Halo Wars. There are shooters tht look good, but it seems tht the 360 is getting games other than FPS, which is great.
reject09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43 reject09
Member since 2006 • 510 Posts
gears 2 and rock band 2 are gonna be sweet and i hope that cod 5 will be good. other than that the line up is kind of short for me.
Five_Star_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Five_Star_MD
Member since 2008 • 133 Posts

SW: The Force Unleashed is looking promising. Let's see some more open-world adventure games.

suzukigsxr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 suzukigsxr
Member since 2005 • 697 Posts
I agree with the OP somewhat. The only games on 360 I am looking forward to this year are Fable 2 and Gears 2 but I think that there are some interesting looking games coming out such as: Prototype, Star Wars: TFU, Viva Pinata 2, Fallout 3, Fracture, Mirror's Edge, just to name a few. Not that any of these are super appealing to me but maybe to you or somebody out there
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts

I don't really care about original games as long as they're fun...Trickshot771

Exactly - why should a game have to be the first in a series for you to look forward to it as being original?

I look forward to games I think will be fun and that I will enjoy. I really couldn't care less if it has a number at the end.

If you can't see anything in the next 6 months that interests you, then look at what games are out now that you haven't played and you will find something there that is fun. Look beyond shooters and you will find there are loads of great games

Avatar image for Govesticrash187
Govesticrash187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 Govesticrash187
Member since 2008 • 231 Posts
Brothers in Arms will be pretty sweet I think. So will Fallout unless they manage to screw that up.
bluem00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bluem00se
Member since 2005 • 2185 Posts
I'm surprised that so many people think this year sucks for the 360. SCIV (though I'm torn between getting the 360 or PS3 version haha), Gears 2, Fable 2, Far Cry 2, Halo Wars, End War, Fallout 3, Rock Band 2... sounds like more than enough games for me this year. Last year wasn't even that great when you think about it... sure it had a ton of great games but they were mostly shooters.. at least this year has more variation in genres..
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I don't really care about original games as long as they're fun. This year I'm looking forward to:

Tales of Vesperia

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (the ending has already been ruined for me, but I guess I'll still play it)

Infinite Undiscovery

Too Human

Soul Calibur IV

Fable 2

Fallout 3

And that's about it.

Trickshot771

This is pretty much all of the games coming out this year that i care about. Sure there's a few that look great not on here but overall with these games alone my year's complete.

-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 -SPECTER-MIKE
How many of you will be getting NCAA 09, I mean if it is not radically, radically different from 08 then I wont pay for it. Every year I get suckered into playing the same game expect for a few minor changes.