Resident Evil 5!

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kirrimir
Member since 2008 • 97 Posts
is it just me or does this game look awesome and for any of you people that think its racist remember its a GAME!
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kirrimir
dude i agree its no different from the old resi games where you killed all white zombies eh?
stars-nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 stars-nemesis
Member since 2008 • 53 Posts
i know. why didnt they cry about that when it came out 1st time with the amazing originals!!!
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kirrimir
god knows lol i agree that the originals are awesome and 5 looks good
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
I wish the series hadnt gone away from zombies. RE4 was a good game, but it didnt seem like a RE game. The only connection was Leon.
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kirrimir
lol to be honest the zombies are alot better but resi4's enemies were quite inventive
Zach68486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 Zach68486
Member since 2008 • 884 Posts

I wish the series hadnt gone away from zombies. RE4 was a good game, but it didnt seem like a RE game. The only connection was Leon.Big_Bad_Sad

I'm glad someone said it. I like the classic Resident Evil better then what we've got now.

Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kirrimir
i agree
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 specs777
Member since 2008 • 295 Posts
I wish the series hadnt gone away from zombies. RE4 was a good game, but it didnt seem like a RE game. The only connection was Leon.Big_Bad_Sad
lol, mabye that is because re4 was not about *zombies*
Avatar image for forgetwatyahear
forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 forgetwatyahear
Member since 2005 • 6260 Posts
[QUOTE="Big_Bad_Sad"]I wish the series hadnt gone away from zombies. RE4 was a good game, but it didnt seem like a RE game. The only connection was Leon.specs777
lol, mabye that is because re4 was not about *zombies*

i'm sure it was about peopel affected with a disease but o dpn't paly RE games taht much so correct me if i'm wrong.
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kirrimir
no you would be right
iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts
I fully agree with you guys re4 was all white guys nobody cries now re5 is black guys and its racist
vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts

I loved the older resident evils, but i think that the evolution of the series was neccesary. The old formula was getting stale and wouldn't have lasted more than 1 more game i don't think. We saw all they could do with REmake, and while that was great, it wouldn't have lasted. Look at the Tony Hawk series for a look at what sticking to a set formula can do to a series.

I also think that RE4 was the best game in the RE series that i have played and is my second favorite game of all time. It may not be the best at being REsident Evil, but i think that it is easily the best a being a jaw-droppingly incredible game. And i cannot wait for RE5, easily my most anticipated game.

Avatar image for DoomBringer2010
DoomBringer2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 DoomBringer2010
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts
it looks really good i cant wait for it plus the new Resident Evil CG movie the main character is leon kennedy cant wait
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kirrimir
I fully agree with you guys re4 was all white guys nobody cries now re5 is black guys and its racistiboo01
Finally people that share my views, its just so stupid!
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kirrimir
it looks really good i cant wait for it plus the new Resident Evil CG movie the main character is leon kennedy cant waitDoomBringer2010
lol yeah that looks cool
mmofnbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 mmofnbs
Member since 2007 • 352 Posts
I agree I can't wait for this game.
Anti-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Anti-Gamer
Member since 2007 • 1025 Posts
Resident evil 5 is going to suck, it went from a horror game to a shoot em up action game.
Leontha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Leontha
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

what console is Re5 coming out for?

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#22 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Resident evil 1 was better than 4.

Re 4 was awesome, but it didn't feel right.

Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kirrimir

what console is Re5 coming out for?

xbox and ps3

Leontha
Spartan90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Spartan90
Member since 2004 • 1450 Posts
to bad ill be 20 by the time it comes out...
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#25 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

I fully agree with you guys re4 was all white guys nobody cries now re5 is black guys and its racistiboo01

It's all about the location. RE4 took place in Europe so lots of white guys and gals. RE5 takes places in Africa so lots of black guys and gals. I wish people didn't take it as being something more than that.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

i know what you mean, i mean come on its a game set in africa, they would look like that and act like that in real life, its a funking game get a grip ppl!!!!!!!!

resi evil ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

stars-nemesis

no, not africa. haiti

stars-nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 stars-nemesis
oops my bad lol. but you have to admit theres not point in people whining because resi evil 5 has black zombies cos its just a game!!
pyroshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 pyroshow
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Since there changing the game anyways with infected instead of zom's they should put a coop in it... not sure bout yall but i like the sound of it
abnadakilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 abnadakilla
Member since 2005 • 376 Posts
This game actually takes place in Haiti, and the reason the people look like zombies because they believe in voodoo and when someone dies they use voodoo to bring them back or when someone is sick.So think about where are you gonna find a chinese or white zombie in Haiti other than Haitians.
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kirrimir
This game actually takes place in Haiti, and the reason the people look like zombies because they believe in voodoo and when someone dies they use voodoo to bring them back or when someone is sick.So think about where are you gonna find a chinese or white zombie in Haiti other than Haitians.abnadakilla
lol good 1
stars-nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 stars-nemesis

i agree, they need to get a grip, for 3 reasons:

1. the above point ^^^

2.its a game

3. its resident evil ,nuff said!

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#32 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11792 Posts

is it just me or does this game look awesome and for any of you people that think its racist remember its a GAME!Kirrimir

man it works like this, in africa they are mainly black, but in the game they are black and they scream racisism because you have to kill black zombies.... but in turn if they were in africa and in the game they were white they again would scream racism but it would be because hey blacks are supposed to be the majority in africa.... no matter what someone will find racism in anything.

Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kirrimir
he he he :) i think the political "correctness" nowadays means you can do nothin without it being racist! but i sed it before and ill day it again ITS A GAME!
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Lach0121

[QUOTE="Kirrimir"]is it just me or does this game look awesome and for any of you people that think its racist remember its a GAME!Lach0121

man it works like this, in africa they are mainly black, but in the game they are black and they scream racisism because you have to kill black zombies.... but in turn if they were in africa and in the game they were white they again would scream racism but it would be because hey blacks are supposed to be the majority in africa.... no matter what someone will find racism in anything.

oops im sorry haiti, but still the point remains the same
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Lach0121
he he he :) i think the political "correctness" nowadays means you can do nothin without it being racist! but i sed it before and ill day it again ITS A GAME!Kirrimir
i find that highly ironic, not what you said just the words "politically correct" when politics are already so corrupt lol. honestly i feel as if im the only one noticing this crap sometimes.
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Kirrimir
[QUOTE="Kirrimir"]he he he :) i think the political "correctness" nowadays means you can do nothin without it being racist! but i sed it before and ill day it again ITS A GAME!Lach0121
i find that highly ironic, not what you said just the words "politically correct" when politics are already so corrupt lol. honestly i feel as if im the only one noticing this crap sometimes.

note that i put it like this thought "correct" :)
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="Kirrimir"]he he he :) i think the political "correctness" nowadays means you can do nothin without it being racist! but i sed it before and ill day it again ITS A GAME!Kirrimir

note that i put it like this thought "correct" :)

lol yeah i know i wasnt talking about what you wrote, i was just talking about the whole concept of political correctness. lol
deuce85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deuce85
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts

I really hope Capcom takes their time perfecting this title. I can't wait for it, but at the same time I can. There are other titles that will have to hold me over until then.

I want to go back through and play all the main titles plus Code Veronica again before it comes out. In fact RE Zero is one of the games I'm playin' now.

Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kirrimir

I really hope Capcom takes their time perfecting this title. I can't wait for it, but at the same time I can. There are other titles that will have to hold me over until then.

I want to go back through and play all the main titles plus Code Veronica again before it comes out. In fact RE Zero is one of the games I'm playin' now.

deuce85
wow lol me to im playin zero just now :)
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lach0121

deuce85
zero was good but kinda strange, honestly my favorite RE would be the first and second ones.... but im one of these guys that likes silent hill and parasite eve more though, better story and moods IMHO. and definately better music, which inturn adds to the mood of the games.
deuce85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deuce85
[QUOTE="deuce85"]

Lach0121

zero was good but kinda strange, honestly my favorite RE would be the first and second ones.... but im one of these guys that likes silent hill and parasite eve more though, better story and moods IMHO. and definately better music, which inturn adds to the mood of the games.

Yeah the story is a little strange, but not too bad. Never have tried Silent Hill, but I'm always up for a game with a good storyline.

Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kirrimir
[QUOTE="deuce85"]

Lach0121

lol i get scared literally when playing silent hill
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="deuce85"]

Kirrimir

lol i get scared literally when playing silent hill

yeah parasite eve was much darker and had a much more indepth story than resident evil and the music went along with the game so well, i do recommend at least playing it its like final fantasy meets resident evil, and it was on the ps1. now silent hill was a much more evil game than resident evil and very scary and just plain woah at times. there is a thread here on the 360 forums a very recent one about best endings to games on any console, should only be a page or two back, where i put one of the endings to the original silent hill down. i wont post it in here if you guys havent played it, but if your interested to see the a glimpse of the story you can go there and read my post. honestly one of the best endings to any game i have ever played, and i have been doing this crap since the atari

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Lach0121
but i am really looking forward to resident evil 5 though, but id have to say more towards silent hill 5 honestly
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Kirrimir
ok kool i probably wont be getting silent hill 5 although i did enjoy 3. and so cant wait for RE 5
MCE01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MCE01
Member since 2005 • 718 Posts
I think RE: 4 was the best in the series by far. The style of action and gameplay was so much faster paced and better than the others, imo.
deuce85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deuce85
RE5 looks like it will be a challenge!
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Kirrimir
good point
stars-nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 stars-nemesis
if you truly love the resi evil games like u probably do, then you'll realize that the challenging part are simply the single most fun things about hses games, whereas with the "not-so good" aspects of the games, such as being like my friend where he has to start resi 4 again cos he messed up and sold pretty much all his weapons now he has none. those bits are the most fun parts to just let yourself die in numerous fun and gory ways. any1 agree>:)
Kirrimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Kirrimir
or my RE4 file as youve seen IRL! ftw