RE4m + Bioshock=Dead Space

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snowman711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 snowman711
Member since 2008 • 187 Posts
Alright iv played and beaten RE4 Bioshock and Dead Space. I loved RE4 and Dead Space....eh bioshock was ok. I think that dead space is like re and bioshock put together. I mean bioshock u crash and end up in an underwater city its big and ur in it the whole game there are weired creatures and guns and powers and customisation and alike armor. RE you hav a third person view there is a brief case to hold ammo and stuff and their is shop to customise and buy and you hold a to aim and another button to shoot. DS you crash and end up on a ship(bioshock) u hav power(bioshock), weired ppl creatures(bioshock), customisation and store(bioshock and re), same third person and aiming system as RE same brief case like thing in RE. basically i think RE and bioshock were put together to make this, but i think that it is an original game and I LOVED IT
Avatar image for gintheplacetobe
gintheplacetobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 gintheplacetobe
Member since 2003 • 4512 Posts
I agree, but it would be more accurate to say Dead Space is pretty much RE4 meets System Shock. Seeing how System Shock is Bioshock's prequal, the main difference being that it's set on a space station (or a giant space ship, I don't remember exactly). System Shock's setting, atmosphere, and enemies are almost identical to Dead Space.