PROBLEM - HELP PLS !!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coldsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 coldsmoke
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

I have xbox one that I bought from US-Amazon-Microsoft. I want to give it to my brothers who are living in Indonesia. In US I used it like 1 month. But I just setup the Xbox to my brothers house. It is not working, the power station is not working. There is a light that suppose to be open and it is not ? What it is problem?? Someone help pls...

tanerb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By tanerb
Member since 2003 • 1300 Posts

Indonesia use 220-240V right?, US use 110-120. If you directly plug the Xbox you bought from Amazon US, it will fry the Xbox. You will need a step-down voltage transformer.

coldsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 coldsmoke
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

@tanerb: SO SO thanks . I actually think about that but. After I tried a transmulator I doubt about it ... Thanks for your helps ...

LoneGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LoneGamer
Member since 2015 • 14 Posts

Your Xbox One console has an external fan-assisted power supply unit (PSU). It measures 6.69 x 1.88 x 2.96 inches (approximately 17 x 4.8 x 7.5 cm). Note that the PSU has the same basic design in all countries. There are no dimensional changes between the 100-110V, 220-240V, and 100-240V versions.

Important Microsoft does not license any non-Microsoft accessories that plug into the Xbox One console's power socket. The use of any accessory other than the standard Xbox One PSU may damage your console and void your console warranty.

Notes

• PSUs are designed to be used only in the regions where they are sold.
  • Don't try to use an Xbox One PSU that was built for a region that has different power requirements.
  • Don't use an unlicensed accessory, such as a non-Microsoft replacement PSU, or any accessory that plugs in between the console and the PSU.
  • Don't use the Xbox One external PSU outside the country where it was sold. If you use the PSU in a different country, it or your console may be damaged, and the warranty may be invalidated.
  • The Xbox One PSU contains an internal fuse that helps protect your console from voltages that are too high and power surges. However, the PSU is a sealed unit. Therefore, you can’t replace the internal fuse.