Pool For The Best Games Production Company

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mnmlgroup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 mnmlgroup
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

8) I think EA Games is the best !!!

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

Wow I can`t believe someone put EA down first. I thought EVERYBODY hated those guys. Anyway I voted for Ubi.

mnmlgroup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mnmlgroup
but it's not enough that u think :]]
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HilbillyRokstar
but it's not enough that u think :]]mnmlgroup
.....huh?!??!
mnmlgroup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mnmlgroup
lat's see :]]
phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 phynixblack
Member since 2007 • 1113 Posts
EA games is crap. Seriously. They never do anything right. Every time they do get a ball in their park, something comes along at some point, then they get greedy and money hungry and screw the proverbial pooch.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I voted for Capcom based mainly on their older games.

mnmlgroup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mnmlgroup

capcom' s best i think is resident evil 1

phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 phynixblack

cqapcom' s best i think is resident evil 1

mnmlgroup
I get this feeling you are in the 10-14 range. Don't ask why. How much have you played recently? First you claim to like EA, something most people who love games would be at your throat about mind you. But not only that, of all of Capcom's many achievements you say Resident Evil is the best they have? Seriously? I try to respect peoples opinion, but you don't know much about games if that is your honest opinion.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

[QUOTE="mnmlgroup"]

phynixblack

I get this feeling you are in the 10-14 range. Don't ask why. How much have you played recently? First you claim to like EA, something most people who love games would be at your throat about mind you. But not only that, of all of Capcom's many achievements you say Resident Evil is the best they have? Seriously? I try to respect peoples opinion, but you don't know much about games if that is your honest opinion.

I grew up on RE and consider it one of my favorite series ever made. Sure Capcom has done a lot but to me the memories of the older RE games will never die. I still remember all of the enemies and watch gameplay videos weekly.

mnmlgroup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mnmlgroup

EA games i dont know what they do for money or something but i love ea games NFS, Dead Space, laft for dead.mirrors edge,mass effect,medal of honor,skate,and many sports. about gameing my first platform was playstation 1 and resident evil 1 was great game i played :]]

lwilson014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 lwilson014
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I'm with Ubisoft on this one, they also give you a great first person shooter :D
phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 phynixblack
[QUOTE="craigalan23"]

[QUOTE="phynixblack"][QUOTE="mnmlgroup"]

I grew up on RE and consider it one of my favorite series ever made. Sure Capcom has done a lot but to me the memories of the older RE games will never die. I still remember all of the enemies and watch gameplay videos weekly.

I am not shutting it out as a lesser achievement, but I am pretty sure they have managed better overall. I wouldn't know. I think for me that Megaman battle network series still has my most hours clocked into a Gameboy game. Total awesomeness. Those games were great for timekilling and playing with my brothers.
phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 phynixblack

EA games i dont know what they do for money or something but i love ea games NFS, Dead Space, laft for dead.mirrors edge,mass effect,medal of honor,skate,and many sports. about gameing my first platform was playstation 1 and resident evil 1 was great game i played :]]

mnmlgroup
Mirrors edge was a good game sure. Mass effect was amazing. Left 4 dead was great. Those are the only three titles from EA I think I have liked in a very, very, VERY long time. Spore might have been on there, but EA absolutely ruined Spore.
mnmlgroup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mnmlgroup

i cant belive that someone dont loves need form speed carbon , undercover, and undercover i think is the firs game that is very near to reality very .

phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 phynixblack

i cant belive that someone dont loves need form speed carbon , undercover, and undercover i think is the firs game that is very near to reality very .

mnmlgroup
Meh. I don't play driving games. I play RTS, Shooters, and RPG of all flavors. Driving games don't spark my interests.
Avatar image for Words-of-Sorrow
Words-of-Sorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Words-of-Sorrow
Member since 2007 • 379 Posts

mnmlgroup

I'm pretty sure Left 4 Dead isn't an EA game.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="mnmlgroup"]

Words-of-Sorrow

I'm pretty sure Left 4 Dead isn't an EA game.

It is published by EA.
anadoranador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 anadoranador
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

it's not like that from my point of view, if the guy likes resident evil so much i think for him the best game of capcom is resident evil, it's very individual thing that everyone agrees with me i think.

mnmlgroup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mnmlgroup

tnx for explaining i was lazy to explain this :]]

Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
Mass Effect was made by Bioware prior to being consumed by EA. Left for Dead was made entirely by Valve for PC and 360, and only part published through EA. Where it the "other" option in the poll? It's not like those are the only 5 companies that make games Where is 2KGames, Rockstar, Codemasters, SEGA, Bizarre, Atari, THQ, ... and those are only if you are looking at developers for current 360 games.
ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
Capcom for me.
shaane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 shaane
Member since 2005 • 191 Posts
All have there killer apps but I am split between Capcom and Ubisoft, and personally i like Ubisoft
Quintinius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Quintinius
Member since 2006 • 1050 Posts

EA Games have become a FANTASTIC gaming company letely and all of their mistakes have been eradicated by the help they've given the gaming industry lately. DON'T hate on EA.

Ubisoft are starting to become the new EA. They release TONNES of crap on the market (mainly on the Wii) yet they're getting credited as if they're great. Put "horse" or "pony" into the search bar on GS and you'll see a range of crappy Ubi horse games there.

Capcom are a great company. They're one of the only succesful Japanese dompanies who can penetrate the Western market with games like SFIV and RE5. Hail!

Ms shouldn't really have been put on here. They're the makers of the Xbox 360 and that's why Ivoted them but you should've picked something else.

Activision ARE the new EA. Spamming out horrible sequelites and raking in the money in the most underhanded techniques they can. Search the upcoming GH: Greatest Hits games and you'll understand.