Please guide me, I am lost

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shairoo11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 shairoo11
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

This post is simply about myself waking up this morning, and rather than writing my exam, I'm writing this post. To express how I feel towards something I miss dearly. I woke up this morning and I was thinking about Mass Effect. I usually listen to ME3's soundtrack for studying but today, I told myself that I need to go back to where I was and re-experience what true storytelling is, that after all this time it lives with me.

I have not bought an xbox one yet, and the last game I played was ME3. I stopped due to work and school. But the desire is still there. I need to purchase a next gen console and with that I was hoping if anyone could guide me to how I loved to feel when games such as ME3 made you think beyond .

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#2 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

I get you. Halo does that for me. I'm big on the canon and lore. For storytelling you have many games coming out soon. I think the Division's world is interesting but might be more of a Destiny clone. Remedy has Quantum Break coming to X1 and Windows 10 in April, PS4 has Uncharted 4 at the end of April.