Nudity and the misuse of UNO!!! *solution*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xXSCREWSTONEXx
Member since 2006 • 517 Posts
I enjoy playing UNO for the game it's self but I have to admit that I also go onto UNO for girls and otherentertainment... Don't lie people because you know many of you do the same! But anyway I was thinking of coming up with a solution to stop this once and for all! The solution I have will not fully eliminate the problem UNO has always had but it will at least decrease it greatly! As you all know, UNO is very popular with perv's and etc due to the fact that it have's the cam. So I was thinking thatMicrosoft can make something like UNO but for adults only! A type of program or game where you can chat with people and see eachother on cam like you would on AOL, but this would be much better if you think about it! It would be cool to have something like this, be able to join a room that allows many people to use their cam aqt once and have mic's to speak to one another, if this becomes a possibility then they should also make it to where you can do all normal functions like you would on AOL and Yahoo Messenger such as, the ability to share pictures and what not. I know you can already do this on the dash board of the xbox 360 but I think you can only do so with your friends, why not meet new people or maybe even make a relationship or what ever it is that you may want!?!?!? Plus there are many things you can not do with the regular dashboard that we would be able to do with this new type of program. I also think that the keyboard hook up for the xbox 360 controller would be great for this! What do you guy's think? If you like to add on to the idea then be my guest...
xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xXSCREWSTONEXx

*NOTICE* The information about the idea has already been copyrited by me... ;)

LessThanMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LessThanMike
Member since 2002 • 5364 Posts
i enjoy UNO because i enjoy the cardgame....ya know...UNO
xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xXSCREWSTONEXx

i enjoy UNO because i enjoy the cardgame....ya know...UNOLessThanMike

That's good.

Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Funkdaddy13
Member since 2003 • 8930 Posts
:lol: Yeah, that's what the 360 needs now; a vitual amateur strip-club...
LiquidZ08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 LiquidZ08
Member since 2004 • 8820 Posts

They don't want to turn XBL into some dating service, & perhaps become involed in even more legal battles. I think its fine the way it is. Plus I enjoy UNO just because I like the card game. I hardly ever plug up the camera.

vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts
I don't see how that would fix the problem one bit.
xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xXSCREWSTONEXx

They don't want to turn XBL into some dating service, & perhaps become involed in even more legal battles. I think its fine the way it is. Plus I enjoy UNO just because I like the card game. I hardly ever plug up the camera.

LiquidZ08

Well if you think about it then, UNO will become a type of dating service anyway, oh and I am sure that there will or already is legal battles about what goes on in UNO.

xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xXSCREWSTONEXx

I don't see how that would fix the problem one bit.vendettared468

If you think a little harder then you would relize that it would, do you think that the people that go onto UNO for other reasons would stick to UNO or would rather do what they enjoy on a service where they do than they won't get in trouble and also be able to meet people that do the same???

LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LUK3isH3RE
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

Great... Just great.

You want to turn the XBOX 360 into some sort of perverted internet chatroom/dating service.

Call me negative, but I doubt this idea will ever take off. 1) Because it's sad... and 2) Because it's sad.

xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xXSCREWSTONEXx
Do you guy's know that new program or game on PS3 that's called, "home" ??? Well if you do then you should know that it's going to be a paradise for those type of people because of what are able to do on it. It's going to ruin home and it's going to turn out to be another UNO!
xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xXSCREWSTONEXx

Great... Just great.

You want to turn the XBOX 360 into some sort of perverted internet chatroom/dating service.

Call me negative, but I doubt this idea will ever take off. 1) Because it's sad... and 2) Because it's sad.

LUK3isH3RE

No I never said it like that, you might think of it that way because you know it's going to happen no matter what! Even if it isn't an adult service or not, just like UNO... It's going to become an adult type of thing no matter what.

ryanvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ryanvl
Member since 2004 • 167 Posts
Interesting concept.....
gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
I could understand how your idea might resignate with some, but I honestly doubt Microsoft will wan't to consider this because it'll just open the gateway for un-needed attention with kids being on there etc. I mean how could they knowif the account holder isreally an adult? It just leads them open to un-wanted attention much like what Yahoo is going through right now....anyways theres too many pedophiles out there anyways this'll be another tool for them to use...I like it being just a game console.
LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LUK3isH3RE
[QUOTE="LUK3isH3RE"]

Great... Just great.

xXSCREWSTONEXx

No I never said it like that, you might think of it that way because you know it's going to happen no matter what! Even if it isn't an adult service or not, just like UNO... It's going to become an adult type of thing no matter what.

I think you're a little dilerious.

You're talking as though EVERYONE on UNO is some sex-crazed smutty Maniac that is comfortable jerking off infront of random people on camera. When infact it's only a small minority of people that do that.

Just shut up and take your ridiculous prophecies elsewhere.

xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 xXSCREWSTONEXx

I could understand how your idea might resignate with some, but I honestly doubt Microsoft will wan't to consider this because it'll just open the gateway for un-needed attention with kids being on there etc. I mean how could they knowif the account holder isreally an adult? It just leads them open to un-wanted attention much like what Yahoo is going through right now....anyways theres too many pedophiles out there anyways this'll be another tool for them to use...I like it being just a game console.gamer082009

You have a good point but maybe they can make it to where you have to enter a pass code before you even able to launch the program, that way it can keep kid's from getting onto what they need to be on. Plus other's should have the ability to report children that some how got onto the program.

xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xXSCREWSTONEXx
[QUOTE="xXSCREWSTONEXx"][QUOTE="LUK3isH3RE"]

Great... Just great.

LUK3isH3RE

I think you're a little dilerious.

You're talking as though EVERYONE on UNO is some sex-crazed smutty Maniac that is comfortable jerking off infront of random people on camera. When infact it's only a small minority of people that do that.

Just shut up and take your ridiculous prophecies elsewhere.

Maybe it is a bad idea or maybe not, but either way I am done with this topicbecause it seems like many people wouldn't like this idea, it's all about customer satisfaction.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
i enjoy UNO because i enjoy the cardgame....ya know...UNOLessThanMike
we all know your lying :P
LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LUK3isH3RE
At least you're willing to accept that it's a bad idea...
RgvXavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RgvXavi
Member since 2007 • 221 Posts
yeah MS def does not want to promote any type of adult/provocative activity. the main reason would be because if MS actually PROMOTED sexual promiscuity on Live parents would never buy the 360 for their kids/teens. so from a financial stand point that alone is the killer.
Avatar image for USmellLikePoopy
USmellLikePoopy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 USmellLikePoopy
Member since 2006 • 1920 Posts
Well people that can't get real girlfriends go for the next best thing... Guys pretending to be girls online.
kcm_117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kcm_117
Member since 2004 • 2081 Posts

Great... Just great.

LUK3isH3RE

lol you made me rofl so hard, but yeah you are right i dont want perv dating service on my xbox360..i want GAMES, and movies/tv.

Carbon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Carbon_
Member since 2006 • 1491 Posts
1) Get a life.
2) If you already copyrighted the idea, how could MS use it then?
LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LUK3isH3RE

1) Get a life.
2) If you already copyrighted the idea, how could MS use it then?
Carbon_

Lmao.

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts
wut do u mean use girls how r u doin it i mean all ur doin is playin right
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

I have to admit that I also go onto UNO for girls........ As you all know, UNO is very popular with perv's.......xXSCREWSTONEXx

Thats as far as i could go......

ghost5891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 ghost5891
Member since 2004 • 1296 Posts

[QUOTE="vendettared468"]I don't see how that would fix the problem one bit.xXSCREWSTONEXx

If you think a little harder then you would relize that it would, do you think that the people that go onto UNO for other reasons would stick to UNO or would rather do what they enjoy on a service where they do than they won't get in trouble and also be able to meet people that do the same???

all the people i've ran into in that game that show stuff aren't doing it for dating and stuff. there doing it because they know it angers other people playing the game and they think it's funny. that's why i stopped playing. i got sick of seeing other guys junk and me and two other people telling them to stop just to hear them laugh or moan while touching it. forget it. even if something like your idea came out it would never stop what happens on uno because there will always be jerks who think it's funny.

gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
[QUOTE="xXSCREWSTONEXx"]

[QUOTE="vendettared468"]I don't see how that would fix the problem one bit.ghost5891

all the people i've ran into in that game that show stuff aren't doing it for dating and stuff. there doing it because they know it angers other people playing the game and they think it's funny. that's why i stopped playing. i got sick of seeing other guys junk and me and two other people telling them to stop just to hear them laugh or moan while touching it. forget it. even if something like your idea came out it would never stop what happens on uno because there will always be jerks who think it's funny.

OMG...I find all this hard to believe....
hama666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 hama666
Member since 2004 • 3061 Posts

I enjoy playing UNO for the game it's self but I have to admit that I also go onto UNO for girls and otherentertainment... Don't lie people because you know many of you do the same! But anyway I was thinking of coming up with a solution to stop this once and for all! The solution I have will not fully eliminate the problem UNO has always had but it will at least decrease it greatly! As you all know, UNO is very popular with perv's and etc due to the fact that it have's the cam. So I was thinking thatMicrosoft can make something like UNO but for adults only! A type of program or game where you can chat with people and see eachother on cam like you would on AOL, but this would be much better if you think about it! It would be cool to have something like this, be able to join a room that allows many people to use their cam aqt once and have mic's to speak to one another, if this becomes a possibility then they should also make it to where you can do all normal functions like you would on AOL and Yahoo Messenger such as, the ability to share pictures and what not. I know you can already do this on the dash board of the xbox 360 but I think you can only do so with your friends, why not meet new people or maybe even make a relationship or what ever it is that you may want!?!?!? Plus there are many things you can not do with the regular dashboard that we would be able to do with this new type of program. I also think that the keyboard hook up for the xbox 360 controller would be great for this! What do you guy's think? If you like to add on to the idea then be my guest...xXSCREWSTONEXx

wow, big wall of text just slapped me in the face.

Alpha172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 Alpha172
Member since 2007 • 1437 Posts

I think the game was made for fun, but I just didn't know there were THAT many adults that play the game given the information you said and that alot of adults play it because of, UNO.... with UNO as it goes with a webcam.

Horrible idea because kids play this game and it can be a problem as this arcade game is rated PG or something not R18+ as all of you should know.

Microsoft wouldn't act on it or even the creators of the game. They won't update the game making it adults only, that would be unfair because im sure kids still love this game, for a short period of time anyways..

Overall the idea is disturbing given the fact this has been a addiction for quitea load of people. Playing this game for UNO...

Alpha172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 Alpha172
Member since 2007 • 1437 Posts

[QUOTE="xXSCREWSTONEXx"]I enjoy playing UNO for the game it's self but I have to admit that I also go onto UNO for girls and otherentertainment... Don't lie people because you know many of you do the same! But anyway I was thinking of coming up with a solution to stop this once and for all! The solution I have will not fully eliminate the problem UNO has always had but it will at least decrease it greatly! As you all know, UNO is very popular with perv's and etc due to the fact that it have's the cam. So I was thinking thatMicrosoft can make something like UNO but for adults only! A type of program or game where you can chat with people and see eachother on cam like you would on AOL, but this would be much better if you think about it! It would be cool to have something like this, be able to join a room that allows many people to use their cam aqt once and have mic's to speak to one another, if this becomes a possibility then they should also make it to where you can do all normal functions like you would on AOL and Yahoo Messenger such as, the ability to share pictures and what not. I know you can already do this on the dash board of the xbox 360 but I think you can only do so with your friends, why not meet new people or maybe even make a relationship or what ever it is that you may want!?!?!? Plus there are many things you can not do with the regular dashboard that we would be able to do with this new type of program. I also think that the keyboard hook up for the xbox 360 controller would be great for this! What do you guy's think? If you like to add on to the idea then be my guest...hama666

wow, big wall of text just slapped me in the face.

Agreed, it needs to be chopped up into little bits of sentences making it more suitable for reading, like mine! post above this unless it has been ninja'd by someone which is highly likley if I don't submit this post in less than 1 Minute.

Bear-Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bear-Max
Member since 2005 • 1114 Posts

I understand where the idea is coming from. You're saying that if there was a place for people to go and be seedy, they'd stop being seedy in Uno games and leave it to the people who are actually interested in the good wholesome fun of the cards.

However while your heart is in the right place, there is pretty much zero chance Microsoft are going to endorse promiscuity on the 360, seeing as they're going for that "family-friendly" approach lately.

Bear-Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Bear-Max
Member since 2005 • 1114 Posts

Well people that can't get real girlfriends go for the next best thing... Guys pretending to be girls online.USmellLikePoopy

As long as they have the boobs for it, I don't mind.

fleasquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 fleasquire
Member since 2004 • 2001 Posts

I understand Microsoft wants to make their 360 available to everyone. But they will never make Live in to an online Dating service.

Just watch some TV, u'll see commercials for sites like that.