New Godfather achievements

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SoralinkGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

User Lists: 0

#1 SoralinkGS
Member since 2005 • 3626 Posts

So, I was playing around with a variety of Xbox 360 games deciding what to play after just finishing Bioshock for the first time and I decided to pop in The Godfather, only to prompted with a title update. To my surprise, the not only did the title update add a new game mode called "Corleone Challenge," but it also added 20 new achievements, making the total of points for the game go from 835 to 1250! It seems this update just came out 2 days ago (December 18th), according to the Game's website.

While thats all fine and dandy, I ran into a snag: It seems that the updated added the achievements, but didn't let Microsoft know about them or something, so your points total doesn't go up and you can only view these new achievements when on your Xbox 360 and not from Xbox.com.

Anyways, I just thought I'd let anyone with a copy of the Godfather for Xbox 360 know that they added stuff and the new mode is actually pretty fun since it doesn't harm your actual game, but you can use your game stats.

solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
aswome i personally love that game a friend of mine let me borrow it i'll tell him about it tomorrow.
An-Archist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 An-Archist
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts
AWESOME!!! Thank's for the update;)
imperial_agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 imperial_agent
Member since 2006 • 2195 Posts
cool. i played that game to death and got about 700 points. sadly, I sold the game a long time ago. What's the "Corleone Challenge"?
SoralinkGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#5 SoralinkGS
Member since 2005 • 3626 Posts
The "Corleone Challenge" is mainly just certain takes you preform in a time limit. I did two of the "gunslinger" missions in the mode and both were to take out a certain number of mob members in the time limit given. I liked the challenge of the one since you lost a kill count every time you killed a cop or citizen.
Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
Wicked, I love that game! I wish my console wasn't broken :( I also realy hope I didn't delete my save file...can you rank your character up while doing them or is it total different thing that you have to make a new character for(so if I did delee it would it ae it?). Are they hard, or just easy for achievement whores? I don't really want them to be easy, I want replayability with that game dammit!