Need info for Backwards Compatiblity!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Army_Veteran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Army_Veteran
Member since 2006 • 1201 Posts

Hello everyone, I decided the other day to pick up some of the original xbox games to play. I never played xbox before because I was either to busy to play games or was playing PS2. Now that I have moved on to the 360. I decided to get some games that where original classics. So my dilemma is I bought them used and have a 30 day grace period. If they do not work I get to return the ones that Do not work. Here is a list of the games I bought, and if anyone has information on how they play on the 360 I would greatly appreciate it. if the game does not run smooth through the emulator please inform me.

The games I Bought

Halo, Halo2, Conkers live and reloaded, black, Doom 3,Conflic desert storm, Ghost recon 1, 2, summit strike, Island thunder, Rainbow 6 lock down, Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Chaos theory, Splinter cell Pandora tomorrow, Tony Hawk 4, Mercenaries, Red Dead Revlor. If there is any problems on the emulator for the 360 please let me know.

Thank you agian.

solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=bc&platform=1029&page_type=games&tag=subnav;xbox_compat here are all the backward combatible games
rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts
Well that's odd, you and I were both typing up a post at the same time about he bc list and it's quality. I checked around and didn't see anything so I made a post and then hit submit and saw this one on the refresh.
Army_Veteran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Army_Veteran

Yes those games are backwards compatible, But what I am needing to know if they play smoothly, or if they have problems. But they are able to be played in the 360. I just do not have the time to play all of them in 30 days to see. And if somebody has, they can let me know so I can take them back.

wweraw123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 wweraw123
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
dude, if they are on the microsoft website, they play. duh. if they take it off the website, its not working. there ya go. its peanutbutter jelly time!!!!!
vegemitethis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 vegemitethis
Member since 2006 • 97 Posts
I wish they'd make Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood compatible.
dunit13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dunit13
Member since 2006 • 1103 Posts
You missed some really good games but then again those arent compatible that I'm talking about. I would reccomend KOTOR 1 and 2, Jade Empire, and unreal championship series.
Army_Veteran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Army_Veteran
Well Thanks for the info guys! And to the guy that said look at the website and see which are on it. If you read my post it states that I know they are backwards compatible, but I was asking how well the emulation was for those games. Meaning how well does it play on the 360.