Need help finding good games (XB1)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingPloxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingPloxy
Member since 2015 • 14 Posts

A few years back on the 360, I used to be able to play anything. I'd just pop a game in and go achievement hunting with my little brother.

But now on the Xbox ONE, I can't seem to find the game that I can play by myself and find interesting. The only time I really play a game is when my other friends are playing it. Here's a list of games that I have so you can take a look at them.

• GTA V
  • EVOLVE
  • DYING LIGHT
  • NBA 2K15
  • MADDEN 15
  • WOLFENSTEIN THE OLD BLOOD
  • WOLFENSTEIN THE NEW ORDER
  • THE EVIL WITHIN
  • COD ADVANCED WARFARE
  • DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE
  • AC UNITY
  • AC BLACK FLAG
  • MINECRAFT
  • TITANFALL
  • WARFRAME

As you can see, I don't have the best games. I live on a military base in Germany and the only way to get good games instantly is to buy games released a year ago for $60 on the Xbox store or at the PX. It's really hard to get good games. But this week I'm going to try and get a good game but I just don't know what type. I kind of want EOS, The Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X, or Batman Arkham Knight. Even though i'm %80 sure I might not like that game, I'm just gonna get one. What would you suggest and what helps you get into a game?

Also if you want to play anything together PM me whenever, but I won't be able to get on until Monday.

joe_b1_kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 joe_b1_kenobi
Member since 2007 • 849 Posts

I pretty much have to have a game with a good story to keep me interested. Even if the gameplay get boring, I'll keep playing if I want to see how the story progresses and ends. I've always liked the storylines in the batman arkham games so I'd go with that one personally.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@kingploxy: Unfortunately, most of the good games won't be coming til this year and next. You have your standard Halo 5: Guardians, Forza 6, Crackdown 3, Fable Legends, and Gears of War 4 coming, but there's also some great, new games coming as well. Check out the trailers for Ashen, Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, Recore, and Quantum Break on YouTube.

If you're looking for a good single player game right now, though, I'd check out the 2D sidescroller Ori and the Blind Forest. It has a good art style, fun gameplay, and got great reviews. It's only 20 bucks, as well.

CBASSON1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CBASSON1996
Member since 2015 • 60 Posts

RYSE Son of Rome, COD Ghosts, WWE 2K15, Zoo Tycoon, Fifa 15, Halo Master Chief Collection, Mortal Kombat X...later this year : Halo 5, Gears of War remake, Fallout 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Fifa 16, Rise of The Tomb Raider etc etc....and then next year :D...DOOM, Call of Duty (Don't Know yet) etc etc...

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5  Edited By destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

SUNSET OVERDRIVE!!!!!! ALL THE WAY! Can't believe no one has said it yet.

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#6 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

Sunset is a fun game to goof around in. Watch Dogs is worth playing through if you didn't buy into the hype before its release.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Metro Redux is a fun shooter.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8  Edited By tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

get forza horizon 2. best replayability value. i'm still playing it after 6 months!

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#9 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

@tushar172787 Agreed. I won't even buy FM6 in September since I have so much to do in FH2 still.