MW3 will be the BEST multiplayer game ever created!!

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamingboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamingboss
Member since 2010 • 170 Posts

I got Battlefield 3 and it isn't very good. I would give it about a 7..... After seeing the multiplayer for MW3, I am predicting it will be the best multiplayer ever created.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

I got Battlefield 3 and it isn't very good. I would give it about a 7..... After seeing the multiplayer for MW3, I am predicting it will be the best multiplayer ever created.

gamingboss
Wrong and . . . .wait for it . . . . .wrong again.
xxLEGITspencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xxLEGITspencer
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I will get neither Battlefield 3 nor Modern Warfare 3. I'm getting Skyrim and Assassin's Creed instead. Battlefield got decent reviews and MW3 will be about the same exact thing as MW2, so I'm guessing that MW3 will get better reviews and will be known to have "better online multiplayer" because of it's wider fan base.
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 elpooz
Member since 2005 • 5883 Posts

Is this a serious topic?

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HilbillyRokstar

Is this a serious topic?

elpooz
It sounds like somebody is struggling with something new, and hoping for the best with something not new at all. (Except for a new level cap and some new perks, BIG surprise)
Detox16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Detox16
IMO, COD = Arcade, BF = Simulation, at the end of the day, the question is, did u have fun or just share frustration? then u will know which is for you. Enough with which is better.
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

hahahahaha!!!! omfg this is funnier than tosh!!!!

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#8 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
Funny funny funny. Might as well say that COD 4 is the best ever... cus it's the same thing. BF 3 is one of the best multiplayer game I've ever played.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HilbillyRokstar

Funny funny funny. Might as well say that COD 4 is the best ever... cus it's the same thing. BF 3 is one of the best multiplayer game I've ever played. orb_03_2006
Well, here's his previous post - "I am very dissapointed with BF3. Very laggy, gameplay is very difficult, only 24 players on huge maps. I hope MW3 isn't like it.....", so there you go.;)

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#10 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

almasdeathchild
no way. i laugh with tosh. i laugh at this...
hkymike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 hkymike
Member since 2003 • 2425 Posts

gamingboss
It will be good but not better then Battlefield and FAR FROM THE BEST EVER!
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

k2theswiss

no way. i laugh with tosh. i laugh at this...

s-s-s-s-s-sarcasm

Avatar image for JustAnothrZombe
JustAnothrZombe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JustAnothrZombe
Don't understand all the fan boys on either side of the military shooter spectrum. They require such different gameplay tactics as well as overall mechanics it's hard for me to bunch them like that. Hell, they don't even use the same type of servers... But I do lol at remarks dishing on cod for being repetitive then turning around, self righteously stating that they're getting Assassin's Creed which I'm SICK to death of...IMO let's beat some more dead horses, shall we? While I'm here.. I disagree with the idea of Battlefield being a 'simulator'. It's much closer(Since it has vehicles?) but faaaar from it. I haven't gotten my hands on Red River, but OP: Dragon Rising? The short bit I had it for? Now THAT is a simulator. Body parts never heal completely, guns jam...the maps are HUGE and it's kinda scary :( MW3 will certainly not bethe greatest ever, however; it'll be pretty damn good considering it'll do rings around any game you put it against in sales... and that speaks far louder then a few neigh sayers. Yeesh.
MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

your prediction is wrong gaming has quite a ways to go

gamerzdaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gamerzdaily
Member since 2011 • 33 Posts
Next week we will have our answers. BF3 multiplayer is a different animal. Bf3 is large scale vehicular combat, and as you know COD is up close tight quarters ala paintball. This being said BF3 is not the best close quarters game, and COD cant pull off the large scale....Both games are gonna be a must this season!
bleacher6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 bleacher6
Member since 2010 • 332 Posts

Best ever? Haha....no....personally i think counter strike 1.6 was the best multiplayer game I played in my lifetime, not in these days but for its time. BF3 is the most fun ive had in a shooter since...well...BF2 lol. But even better, i can play this one on my 360 :D

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1842 Posts

best ever? LOL its going to be fun as always but I woudn't say it will be the best ever considering that R6:Raven Shield is my number 1 mulitiplayer game. Outdated? yes. wasted more time playing than cod and bf? yes. good times. wish i was a kid again.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Ahahahahahahahahaha of wait did you say MW3? Yup ok then where was I oh yah HAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. MW3's multiplayer will be the same as MW2 and Blackops and all the others. It always is.

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

Hate to admit it, but battlefield really sucked. I just ended up selling it and pre-ordering MW3.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts
[QUOTE="elpooz"]

Is this a serious topic?

HilbillyRokstar
It sounds like somebody is struggling with something new, and hoping for the best with something not new at all. (Except for a new level cap and some new perks, BIG surprise)

wrong and wrong again whats new about battlefield3 btw? i actually own BF3 and can say it differs from BF:BC2 so slightly the differences arent worth mentioning (oh its got jets!!!11!111) im enjoying it for the most part, but people that say "its got more new content then MW3" are fooling themselves (or are just fools)
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="elpooz"]

Is this a serious topic?

i-rock-socks

wrong and wrong again whats new about battlefield3 w? i actually own BF3 and can say it differs from BF:BC2 so slightly the differences arent worth mentioning (oh its got jets!!!11!111) im enjoying it for the most part, but people that say "its got more new content then MW3" are fooling themselves (or are just fools)

I never said there was anything new about battlefield but clearly its new to him if he struggling with the gameplay, and he is looking to call of duty to solve his multiplayer problems .

Jdon2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jdon2008
Member since 2008 • 465 Posts

These are two different games so it is hard to say that one is better than the other. It is more about how you wish to play. Personally I don't like vehichles, and im more of a run and gun type player so I play call of duty online a lot more.

GuitarPAaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 GuitarPAaron
Member since 2006 • 1368 Posts
[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="elpooz"]

Is this a serious topic?

i-rock-socks

wrong and wrong again whats new about battlefield3 btw? i actually own BF3 and can say it differs from BF:BC2 so slightly the differences arent worth mentioning (oh its got jets!!!11!111) im enjoying it for the most part, but people that say "its got more new content then MW3" are fooling themselves (or are just fools)

You may own BF3 but you obviously haven't played it yet.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]It sounds like somebody is struggling with something new, and hoping for the best with something not new at all. (Except for a new level cap and some new perks, BIG surprise)GuitarPAaron

Some people just don't appreciate greatness. I mean, since when is a BRAND NEW GAME ENGINE not considered worth mentioning? Oh well.:roll:

Avatar image for combatwombat500
combatwombat500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 combatwombat500
sir i believe you are what we call wrong
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
The word 'best' is an opinion. I find it funny the amount of people ITT who simply say stuff like "wrong" or imply that TC isn't allowed to make his own judgement. If we have to technically define the word 'best' I would have to say, MW3 would still come out on top of BF3 for factors such as sales. You can object to TC all you want, but just saying he's wrong gives you as much merit as he does.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="Overlord93"]The word 'best' is an opinion. I find it funny the amount of people ITT who simply say stuff like "wrong" or imply that TC isn't allowed to make his own judgement. If we have to technically define the word 'best' I would have to say, MW3 would still come out on top of BF3 for factors such as sales. You can object to TC all you want, but just saying he's wrong gives you as much merit as he does.

It's my opinion he's wrong, I know it's subjective. That's the reason to respond to such a post. If all you are going to do is make some obscure statement about sales = quality, I would say you, sir, have minimal credibility.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="Overlord93"]The word 'best' is an opinion. I find it funny the amount of people ITT who simply say stuff like "wrong" or imply that TC isn't allowed to make his own judgement. If we have to technically define the word 'best' I would have to say, MW3 would still come out on top of BF3 for factors such as sales. You can object to TC all you want, but just saying he's wrong gives you as much merit as he does.

It's my opinion he's wrong, I know it's subjective. That's the reason to respond to such a post. If all you are going to do is make some obscure statement about sales = quality, I would say you, sir, have minimal credibility.

So you would argue that sales are not a good measure of how good/desirable something is? Besides, that was just a quick example, you should take such things with a grain of salt. My point was, If you believe he is wrong, by all means say so, but a lot of people are not elaborating on their reasons for that belief.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="Overlord93"]The word 'best' is an opinion. I find it funny the amount of people ITT who simply say stuff like "wrong" or imply that TC isn't allowed to make his own judgement. If we have to technically define the word 'best' I would have to say, MW3 would still come out on top of BF3 for factors such as sales. You can object to TC all you want, but just saying he's wrong gives you as much merit as he does.Overlord93

So you would argue that sales are not a good measure of how good/desirable something is? Besides, that was just a quick example, you should take such things with a grain of salt. My point was, If you believe he is wrong, by all means say so, but a lot of people are not elaborating on their reasons for that belief.

I take everything on this forum w/a grain of salt. Since it was such a broad statement, how could anyone disagreeing with him not think it was about them? I have no problem with the criticism if it's aimed at people that blurt out their disagreements without a word to back them up. CONSIDER YOUR CRED RESTORED. LOL:lol:

bobdood99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bobdood99
Member since 2007 • 1862 Posts
Funny funny funny. Might as well say that COD 4 is the best ever... cus it's the same thing. BF 3 is one of the best multiplayer game I've ever played. orb_03_2006
Well.... CoD 4 is the best FPS online game.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="orb_03_2006"]Funny funny funny. Might as well say that COD 4 is the best ever... cus it's the same thing. BF 3 is one of the best multiplayer game I've ever played. bobdood99
Well.... CoD 4 is the best FPS online game.

Naw, Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 is.
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Wrong

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 i-rock-socks

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]It sounds like somebody is struggling with something new, and hoping for the best with something not new at all. (Except for a new level cap and some new perks, BIG surprise)HilbillyRokstar

wrong and wrong again whats new about battlefield3 w? i actually own BF3 and can say it differs from BF:BC2 so slightly the differences arent worth mentioning (oh its got jets!!!11!111) im enjoying it for the most part, but people that say "its got more new content then MW3" are fooling themselves (or are just fools)

I never said there was anything new about battlefield but clearly its new to him if he struggling with the gameplay, and he is looking to call of duty to solve his multiplayer problems .

u implied it, kinda like the TC never said he was new to Battlefield, but u assumed it
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"] wrong and wrong again whats new about battlefield3 w? i actually own BF3 and can say it differs from BF:BC2 so slightly the differences arent worth mentioning (oh its got jets!!!11!111) im enjoying it for the most part, but people that say "its got more new content then MW3" are fooling themselves (or are just fools)i-rock-socks

u implied it, kinda like the TC never said he was new to Battlefield, but u assumed it

In any case, since when is a new game engine not worth mentioning? Also anybody that has played previous Dice games will have no problem playing BF3. 1 and 1 usually make 2, sooo . . .

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
MW3 does look amazing although I dislike how they took out nukes and added dogtags to collect. It's not that I'm against going to get them, it's just that it degrades the game's atmosphere to more of an arcade shooter. They take away from the realism of the game. Battlefield 3 is fun to play, but not seriously. The maps are generally too big on the consoles for the number of players allowed per game. It's fun to drive and fly vehicles, but there's just such a limited amount of gametypes and maps. I also despise the fact that they force you to use specific weapons per class. Why can't I use an M16 when I'm a support class? Why can't I have C4 as an assault class? Why can't I have the radio beacon in my support class? It's still fun to play, but unless you're on a small map, it gets boring quick.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 HilbillyRokstar

MW3 does look amazing although I dislike how they took out nukes and added dogtags to collect. It's not that I'm against going to get them, it's just that it degrades the game's atmosphere to more of an arcade shooter. They take away from the realism of the game. Battlefield 3 is fun to play, but not seriously. The maps are generally too big on the consoles for the number of players allowed per game. It's fun to drive and fly vehicles, but there's just such a limited amount of gametypes and maps. I also despise the fact that they force you to use specific weapons per class. Why can't I use an M16 when I'm a support class? Why can't I have C4 as an assault class? Why can't I have the radio beacon in my support class? It's still fun to play, but unless you're on a small map, it gets boring quick. Ghost_702
Real war battles happen in between moments, or even days of boredom. So to me that is like a feather in the cap of a "realistic" shooter. CoD is and always has been an arcade shooter, at least since CoD4. Kill confirmed is an effort to keep people from camping by requiring them to come out of hiding to verify the kill. How is that arcadey? No competitive shooter can call itself serious without the inclusion of dedicated servers. With weapons like a knife that fires out instantly, and without destructible environments there is no way anyone could be considered a "realistic" shooter. The CoD devs don't even care about such things. All they care about is a fun fast-paced experience that will continue to satisfy fans of the series.

Avatar image for JusticeFromSeed
JusticeFromSeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JusticeFromSeed
Member since 2005 • 336 Posts

gamingboss

See sig. We've had this conversation before.

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 elpooz
Member since 2005 • 5883 Posts

MW3 does look amazing although I dislike how they took out nukes and added dogtags to collect. It's not that I'm against going to get them, it's just that it degrades the game's atmosphere to more of an arcade shooter. They take away from the realism of the game. Battlefield 3 is fun to play, but not seriously. The maps are generally too big on the consoles for the number of players allowed per game. It's fun to drive and fly vehicles, but there's just such a limited amount of gametypes and maps. I also despise the fact that they force you to use specific weapons per class. Why can't I use an M16 when I'm a support class? Why can't I have C4 as an assault class? Why can't I have the radio beacon in my support class? It's still fun to play, but unless you're on a small map, it gets boring quick. Ghost_702

Different classes have different equipment and guns to create this thing called BALANCE, and to give each player a role and identity on their team.

CoD has almost always been an arcade shooter. There has been nothing that even implies that they were aiming for realism with the last 4 CoD titles.

The maps are not too big on consoles. I'm sorry you either have a short attention span, some cracked up need for people to in your face 5 seconds after you spawn or an extremely low level of patience. The game's not for you. That doesn't mean the maps are too big. BF has been a thriving MP game and has always only had a few game modes. Original BF games only had Conquest and were heaps of fun and very addictive.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 i-rock-socks

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"] I never said there was anything new about battlefield but clearly its new to him if he struggling with the gameplay, and he is looking to call of duty to solve his multiplayer problems .

HilbillyRokstar

In any case, since when is a new game engine not worth mentioning? Also anybody that has played previous Dice games will have no problem playing BF3. 1 and 1 usually make 2, sooo . . .

he also never said he had trouble playing it, u again assumed it. if someone doesnt like something they must be bad at it :roll:

1 and 1 does equal 2, but that has nothing to do with this so...

and if i wanted to look at a pretty game, i wouldnt need a controller. but regardless, ill give it to you, ONE thing, i guess u BF3 fanboys win :roll:

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 i-rock-socks
[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]It sounds like somebody is struggling with something new, and hoping for the best with something not new at all. (Except for a new level cap and some new perks, BIG surprise)GuitarPAaron

maybe you havent, or any other battlefield for that matter.but u can make things up if u want, im sure u can
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"] u implied it, kinda like the TC never said he was new to Battlefield, but u assumed iti-rock-socks

he also never said he had trouble playing it, u again assumed it. if someone doesnt like something they must be bad at it :roll:

and if i wanted to look at a pretty game, i wouldnt need a controller. but regardless, ill give it to you, ONE thing, i guess u BF3 fanboys win :roll:

Read my second post again, where I showed a valid reason for my statement. I'll tell you once more. . . . .Well, here's his previous post - "I am very dissapointed with BF3. Very laggy, gameplay is very difficult, only 24 players on huge maps. I hope MW3 isn't like it.....", so there you go.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"]

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]In any case, since when is a new game engine not worth mentioning? Also anybody that has played previous Dice games will have no problem playing BF3. 1 and 1 usually make 2, sooo . . .

HilbillyRokstar

Read my second post again, where I showed a valid reason for my statement. I'll tell you once more. . . . .Well, here's his previous post - "I am very dissapointed with BF3. Very laggy, gameplay is very difficult, only 24 players on huge maps. I hope MW3 isn't like it.....", so there you go.

BTW, people don't generally complain about games they are good at. Just a li'l something I've picked up in my time on the planet.

neogeta8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 neogeta8
Member since 2010 • 84 Posts

This is an ironic thread...right?! :shock:

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

Don't bother guys, this guy already has a MW3 topic. He's clearly trolling BF3 :lol:

ZombieJesus007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ZombieJesus007
Member since 2011 • 48 Posts
IMO, COD = Arcade, BF = Simulation, at the end of the day, the question is, did u have fun or just share frustration? then u will know which is for you. Enough with which is better.Detox16
This telepathic individual took the words out of my brain.
ill-thoughts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ill-thoughts
Member since 2005 • 3059 Posts
GTA4 is already the best multiplayer game ever created....
VHEISU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 VHEISU
Member since 2011 • 365 Posts
[QUOTE="Detox16"]IMO, COD = Arcade, BF = Simulation, at the end of the day, the question is, did u have fun or just share frustration? then u will know which is for you. Enough with which is better.ZombieJesus007
This telepathic individual took the words out of my brain.

that why i like bf i get so frustrated with random noob tube kills, lame quick scopers, continuous campers. bf has less of that
DylanTheVillyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DylanTheVillyn
Member since 2011 • 73 Posts

I almost pissed on myself when I saw this, but after reading the comments I'm just dissappointed in the community, HE IS TROLLING!

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="gamingboss"]

VHEISU

Wrong and . . . .wait for it . . . . .wrong again.

dont be a fanboy!

At my age, there's not much chance of me being a "boy" of any kind. But I will be a fan of anything I choose, thank you very much.;)