MW2 multiplayer infinite ammo ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

beganoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 beganoo
Member since 2009 • 1642 Posts

So i joined some online game in which there was infinite ammo,no reloading and faster fire rate (not sure about the last one).Everyone was just spamming the grenade launcher.Never seen a game like that before,how does that work :roll: ?

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

My friend just told me about this.. unlimited ac-130 ammo and everything,... Like c'mon the matchmaking and javelin was enough but max ammo? get it straight IW

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
its the recent wave of glitches that has destoryed the MW2 community. People have found a way to make private matches, public. Thus you can have unlimited ammo, no reload, and never ending games on rust where AC-130s have rapid fire 105mm shells
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
its the recent wave of glitches that has destoryed the MW2 community. People have found a way to make private matches, public. Thus you can have unlimited ammo, no reload, and never ending games on rust where AC-130s have rapid fire 105mm shellschaoscougar1
I quit out of at least thirty matches today because of this. I truly hope the glitchers get banned but I bet EVERYONE will defend them.. I can't believe people defend glitchers on this site.
RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RobNBanks
Member since 2009 • 74 Posts

My friend just told me about this.. unlimited ac-130 ammo and everything,... Like c'mon the matchmaking and javelin was enough but max ammo? get it straight IW

Wakanoid

A beta would've have helped.

You have only the ignorant IW fanboys to thank. They put them on this pedastal so they knew people were going to go crazy over the game and buy it. Kind of sad when you saw what happened to Gears 2, no beta = screwed up, unbalanced mess. MW2, no beta = screwed up, unbalanced mess.

Wanna know the worst part? When MW3 comes out and there's no beta, everyone is still going to go crazy over the game and buy it.

RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RobNBanks

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]its the recent wave of glitches that has destoryed the MW2 community. People have found a way to make private matches, public. Thus you can have unlimited ammo, no reload, and never ending games on rust where AC-130s have rapid fire 105mm shellscraigalan23
I quit out of at least thirty matches today because of this. I truly hope the glitchers get banned but I bet EVERYONE will defend them.. I can't believe people defend glitchers on this site.

I can't believe people defend IW. Why are you mad at the glitchers and modders? A proper beta and actually making sure you released a quality product would prevent this.

You don't see Halo 3, COD4, World at War, Red Faction..um I don't know what else..Bad Company be destroyed do you?

Gears 2 and MW2. What do they have in common? They have been modded to hell and back and they're broken messes. Two games that haven't had a beta, gee, I wonder why.

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

So i joined some online game in which there was infinite ammo,no reloading and faster fire rate (not sure about the last one).Everyone was just spamming the grenade launcher.Never seen a game like that before,how does that work :roll: ?

beganoo
yeh i just got out of a match like this. i was in HC S and D tubes were going off like mad :|
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 craigalan23

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]its the recent wave of glitches that has destoryed the MW2 community. People have found a way to make private matches, public. Thus you can have unlimited ammo, no reload, and never ending games on rust where AC-130s have rapid fire 105mm shellsRobNBanks

I can't believe people defend IW. Why are you mad at the glitchers and modders? A proper beta and actually making sure you released a quality product would prevent this.

You don't see Halo 3, COD4, World at War, Red Faction..um I don't know what else..Bad Company be destroyed do you?

Gears 2 and MW2. What do they have in common? They have been modded to hell and back and they're broken messes. Two games that haven't had a beta, gee, I wonder why.

How am I defending IW? Why shouldn't the modders and glitchers get in trouble? No one forces them to glitch in the games and they deserve a punishment. I play TF2 and that game is full of glitches.. I put around 900 hours into it and I don't even know how to glitch. It's not hard to avoid glitching.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]its the recent wave of glitches that has destoryed the MW2 community. People have found a way to make private matches, public. Thus you can have unlimited ammo, no reload, and never ending games on rust where AC-130s have rapid fire 105mm shellsRobNBanks

no no no no no you got it all wrong.. This is the beta we just had to pay 70$ to get into it :)

RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RobNBanks

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="craigalan23"] I quit out of at least thirty matches today because of this. I truly hope the glitchers get banned but I bet EVERYONE will defend them.. I can't believe people defend glitchers on this site.craigalan23

How am I defending IW? Why shouldn't the modders and glitchers get in trouble? No one forces them to glitch in the games and they deserve getting punished.

I never said you were, I said people. Are you people?

Yeah they should get in trouble, however IW is the one to blame. I just made a post that shows that a proper beta and making sure you released a quality product would have easily prevented this. However, IW only saw the money. Modders should get in trouble but they are not the ones to blame and they are not the ones you should be angry with.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

yeah unfortunately its like overnight everyone has learned how to make glitch rooms. I cant even play anymore like 3 out of 4 games for me had this going on. I really hope they patch it as fast as they did the javelin thing.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 craigalan23

I certainly am someone that dislikes IW after this game that's for sure. I like the game and think it's fun but it's broken right now and the maps are beyond horrible. I'm glad I can just quit without a punishment though because that would make it even worse.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chaoscougar1
put it this way, glitchs would never be a problem if there werent people out there to abuse it. Yes you can blame IW for having it in there, but no one can make you glitch/abuse the system. The REAL people to blame are those who actually exploit them
gus524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gus524
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts

I just got out of one crazy stuff!

darkpiggy17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 darkpiggy17
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts

oh quit whining. If you don't like it then play another gametype. I only encountered this problem in 3rd person team tactical. And besides, wheni did I was happy. It's mass chaos. What's not to like? Isn't that why we play action games? For... you know... action? I mean the javelin glitch was one thing, but they fixed that pretty quick. This? It's a glitch--one that will soon be fixed i'm sure--but in the meantime, enjoy it.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gen007

put it this way, glitchs would never be a problem if there werent people out there to abuse it. Yes you can blame IW for having it in there, but no one can make you glitch/abuse the system. The REAL people to blame are those who actually exploit themchaoscougar1

i have to agree because no matter how Dev's try there are gonna be glitches. games are made out of millions of lines of code and small mistakes anywhere in there cause problems like this. I'm sure they tested this game to hell and never knew about this. Once you release a game though to millions of people all of the bugs are gonna rise to the surface and no they shouldnt have to do a beta that lets everyone play the game early for free.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chaoscougar1

oh quit whining. If you don't like it then play another gametype. I only encountered this problem in 3rd person team tactical. And besides, wheni did I was happy. It's mass chaos. What's not to like? Isn't that why we play action games? For... you know... action? I mean the javelin glitch was one thing, but they fixed that pretty quick. This? It's a glitch--one that will soon be fixed i'm sure--but in the meantime, enjoy it.

darkpiggy17
LOL its in groundwar, domination, headquarters and those are just the gametypes ive played. If i wanted to play it, i would create a private match. but what i dont like is joining a game and being spawn killed constantly by my own team and rapid fire AC-130s. It is very hard to enjoy when its not the gametype i wanted to play and this goes on
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gen007

[QUOTE="darkpiggy17"]

chaoscougar1

LOL its in groundwar, domination, headquarters and those are just the gametypes ive played. If i wanted to play it, i would create a private match. but what i dont like is joining a game and being spawn killed constantly by my own team and rapid fire AC-130s. It is very hard to enjoy when its not the gametype i wanted to play and this goes on

yup same thing here i once picked team DM and it put me in a 3rd person cage match that had 18 players with infinite everything.

LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LostSoul781
Member since 2003 • 1630 Posts

Everything went crazy after the javelin glitch. Sentry guns also didn't work either

Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
I think the only reason these glitches are found is because the game is so freaking popular, so many people play.
Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]its the recent wave of glitches that has destoryed the MW2 community. People have found a way to make private matches, public. Thus you can have unlimited ammo, no reload, and never ending games on rust where AC-130s have rapid fire 105mm shellscraigalan23

That's interesting, I just played for about 6 hours today (hadn't played in a week before due to finals) and didn't encounter this glitch once.
xfactor19990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xfactor19990
Member since 2004 • 10917 Posts
ya should have had beta test
NemeSyS-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 NemeSyS-1
Member since 2009 • 464 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]its the recent wave of glitches that has destoryed the MW2 community. People have found a way to make private matches, public. Thus you can have unlimited ammo, no reload, and never ending games on rust where AC-130s have rapid fire 105mm shellsEnglando_IV

That's interesting, I just played for about 6 hours today (hadn't played in a week before due to finals) and didn't encounter this glitch once.

Are you kidding? I ran into this issue in 7 of my last 10 games that I played tonight. IW better get their @#&% fixed and quick!!

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

I'm thinking about trading MW2 in for Bioshock 2.

Tried for about 2 hours today and could not get into a match that was not a private match in Rust. I've just had enough with the game. It was awesome the first week it came out. Glitches started showing up and here we are. IW should shut down MW2 online and just fix everything so that it works like its supposed to.

In the mean time I shall enjoy some Forza 3. lol

Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts

Am I the only one that actually enjoys these unlimited ammo matches? It's just something ridiculous and crazy for a change.I really had fun playing in one for about 4 hours straight last night.I honestly haven't had that much of a blast while playing a multiplayer game in years.

x2926014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 x2926014
Member since 2006 • 1372 Posts

beganoo
yep me too... It was infinite grenade launcher without reloading hack... Lol... it sucked i had to get out of the game cuz it takes out all the fun!