most FRUSTRATING Game!

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts

I was thinking about this tonight when I was dieing a bagillion times on COD 2 Veteran....

what do YOU think is the most FRUSTRATING game? remember.....doesn't have to mean its the hardest game

for me, although veteran COD 2 is quite hard because you die every 30 seconds.....I'd say Acme Arsenal......the camera angle was just so terrible I literally almost freaked out, I only played it because i rented it for my wife who likes kiddy type games, cars, open season, acme arsenal, etc. etc..

also, The Simpsons game is frustrating when you get towards the end and there is a million enemies to kill you and your characters just constantly die

also guitar hero, but thats an obvious one!

Avatar image for xUnKnown_Viperx
xUnKnown_Viperx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xUnKnown_Viperx
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts
I think Dead Rising is the most frustrating game when you play it through for the first time. The reasoning being that you dont know where all the good weapons are, you dont have as much health, the survivors are especially stupid.
Bigchips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Bigchips
Member since 2004 • 636 Posts

I was thinking about this tonight when I was dieing a bagillion times on COD 2 Veteran....

what do YOU think is the most FRUSTRATING game? remember.....doesn't have to mean its the hardest game

for me, although veteran COD 2 is quite hard because you die every 30 seconds.....I'd say Acme Arsenal......the camera angle was just so terrible I literally almost freaked out, I only played it because i rented it for my wife who likes kiddy type games, cars, open season, acme arsenal, etc. etc..

also, The Simpsons game is frustrating when you get towards the end and there is a million enemies to kill you and your characters just constantly die

also guitar hero, but thats an obvious one!

NOD_Grindking

DUDE:o i doing the exact same thing.....and i feel the same way...that game is very frustating....GOD.....what level are you on?

cronew1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cronew1
Member since 2004 • 494 Posts

i had no problem with CoD2 on veteran but I could not beat the war room level on Call of Duty 4 on veteran difficulty no matter how many times i played i kept getting killed in the same spot. i eventually gave up and finished it on normal. the only achievements i have left are those last 2 or 3 levels on veteran

TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TarnishedSoul
Member since 2002 • 12151 Posts
so far I would say the most frustrating part of a game for me is "no fighting in the war room" on veteran for me. It's the only level I haven't beaten on veteran.
Bigchips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bigchips

so far I would say the most frustrating part of a game for me is "no fighting in the war room" on veteran for me. It's the only level I haven't beaten on veteran.TarnishedSoul

well where do you get stuck at?

sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts

Kane and Lynch- but i love it also

Alot of parts annoyed the h*ll out of me:

The dump truck scene

The courtyard scene with the helicopter

The sniping jungle scene

Halo on legendary... those damn jackels with covenant beams...

TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TarnishedSoul

[QUOTE="TarnishedSoul"]so far I would say the most frustrating part of a game for me is "no fighting in the war room" on veteran for me. It's the only level I haven't beaten on veteran.Bigchips

the part where you first enter the silo with the hallway that is blocked off and hallways to the left and right.

Bigchips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bigchips
[QUOTE="Bigchips"]

[QUOTE="TarnishedSoul"]so far I would say the most frustrating part of a game for me is "no fighting in the war room" on veteran for me. It's the only level I haven't beaten on veteran.TarnishedSoul

the part where you first enter the silo with the hallway that is blocked off and hallways to the left and right.

oh...well IMO you should go to the left and get down on the floor and creep over very slowly until you can see just enough of the enemies and shoot them....but if that doesnt work there are tons of walk throughs on youtube for going through the war room...

TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TarnishedSoul
[QUOTE="TarnishedSoul"][QUOTE="Bigchips"]

[QUOTE="TarnishedSoul"]so far I would say the most frustrating part of a game for me is "no fighting in the war room" on veteran for me. It's the only level I haven't beaten on veteran.Bigchips

oh...well IMO you should go to the left and get down on the floor and creep over very slowly until you can see just enough of the enemies and shoot them....but if that doesnt work there are tons of walk throughs on youtube for going through the war room...

Ok, thanks I'll try that when i get my box back from ms.

julianwelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 julianwelton
Member since 2006 • 2526 Posts
Well , I've broken 2 of my wireless 360 controllers playing gears online I usually do good, but you know those times when you just cant play well and its making you so mad my first controller I slammed down on my tv stand and cracked open the side and the other one was kinda the same I slammed it but the right stick broke that time.
quader_ac400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 quader_ac400
Member since 2007 • 801 Posts
so far I would say the most frustrating part of a game for me is "no fighting in the war room" on veteran for me. It's the only level I haven't beaten on veteran.TarnishedSoul
I didnt have to much trouble i found it fairly easy...iam stuck on mile high club:(
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Mass Effect. Its such a great open universe world with a great story, but the fighting engine and enemy AI is so bad i want to punch my tv.
TylerSilvius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TylerSilvius
Member since 2005 • 1326 Posts

i had no problem with CoD2 on veteran but I could not beat the war room level on Call of Duty 4 on veteran difficulty no matter how many times i played i kept getting killed in the same spot. i eventually gave up and finished it on normal. the only achievements i have left are those last 2 or 3 levels on veteran

cronew1
im having the same trouble on that level. It is the only level i havent beat on veteran difficulty......other than the mile high club level. ive only tried two or three times and just gave up
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts

I spent 8 hours trying to get "No Fighting in the War Room" on Veteran difficulty. I couldn't do it, so I only played multiplayer for a month. Then I tried it again, and finished the game, including Mile High Club, on Veteran, in one hour. Multiplayer really does hone your reflexes.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
It would have to be COD2 on veteran, d-day. It has to be one of the best levels i've played in a COD game but man was it hard, took a few days.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#18 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Turok on N64. All that fog man, I couldnt see a raptor come at me to save my life. And it made me noxious all the time. lol
-Montauk-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Montauk-
Member since 2007 • 880 Posts
CoD on Vet and Mass Effect on Insane... effing Krogans.
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
so far....it would be cod2 on veteran
ag3ntz3rox0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ag3ntz3rox0x
Member since 2007 • 1534 Posts
yah bro thats a hard ass level on veteran, i also cant beat one shot one kill on vet, or mile high club.
NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NOD_Grindking
also, strangely for me...NBA 2K8 is like impossible..........i just cannot get skilled at that game
HellRazer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HellRazer360
Member since 2006 • 2693 Posts
dead or alive 4...fighting the last character is kasumis story...alpha 152 or something...AAAHHHH...rip my hair out:evil:
HellRazer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HellRazer360
Member since 2006 • 2693 Posts
Well , I've broken 2 of my wireless 360 controllers playing gears online I usually do good, but you know those times when you just cant play well and its making you so mad my first controller I slammed down on my tv stand and cracked open the side and the other one was kinda the same I slammed it but the right stick broke that time.julianwelton
:lol: same here...and all the BS that gears has online makes it even worse...dont get me wrong i love that game i still play it online every day but it has tons of moments where you are like *jeez how many hits can that guy take* or when you get stuck on cover or something....the main part that annoys me is the some people are like made of steel and can take like a million hits but yet when you are behind them they will just turn around shoot once and down you:evil:
jasonlc3221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#25 jasonlc3221
Member since 2003 • 791 Posts
Battlestations: Midway - The Ship, Pilot, and Submarine Challenges. They are very difficult for me. I've beat about half of them so far, but none-the-less, it's just very frustrating playing an entire 30-60 minute battle and then dying when you've almost completed the mission. Then you have to start all over again.
ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

I think Dead Rising is the most frustrating game when you play it through for the first time. The reasoning being that you dont know where all the good weapons are, you dont have as much health, the survivors are especially stupid.xUnKnown_Viperx

I couldn't agree more. I love that game as it is one of my top favorite games on the Xbox360 and always will be, but it is soo frustrating. I have had Dead Rising a 1yr 6mts and I have not been able to finish it as I try and try but it bothers me soo much that I have to quit playing it for awhile and then go back and try again. But one of these days I will finish it!

Hottims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Hottims
Member since 2005 • 37 Posts

PDZ. It's a few frustrating parts in this game.

1) Checkpoints. You don't enough or sometimes you don't get them at all, and when you do get them, they won't save save on your console if you turn it off.

2) Weapons. In order to keep a weapon for later missions, you have to finish your current mession with that weapon. Good idea, but the it didn't play out so easily.If you got killed before the mission ended, you'll have to find that weapon again to have it later on. It's been so many times when i forgot I didn't have the gun i thought I had and to star a mission over because of it.

3) Jonathan. You had to protect this guy. He had a gun and shot better than you sometimes, yet if he gets killed it's your fault? What???

4) Your team. It's an automatic mission failure if you kill a teammate. I understand that, but if the guy walks right in front of me when I'm shooting, that's his fault. I think I had more head shots on my team than the enemy. Its just frustrating thinking about it.

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
as of what im now playing Prince of Persia Rev. on PSP, it get annoying with the load times and occasional glitching; forcing you to reload a previous game
Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
I don't really have to much of a problem with most things I play but Mass Effect is pretty frustrating. Not because of difficulty but because of the tedium of the sidequests. To get the ally achievements you have to beat the game three times doing just about every boring ass sidequest. Awesome game but the sidequests are such a chore it just kills that game.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
halo 3 can be a pain in the neck sometimes (example: you shoot someone in the head with a snipe, and it doesn't register)
Licurgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Licurgo
Member since 2003 • 52 Posts
I have to say COD2 in veteran too... I just hate that game because if you don't play on veteran there's almost no achievements... Stupid game!
comelstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 comelstr
Member since 2005 • 677 Posts
Mine game is COD4 i can play about 10 games and lose every single game. without winning all night.
Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts
Devil May Cry 3 (not special edition), I mean the bosses are hard to the point of being unfair at points and in the original version of the game, if you die you have to restart the level from the beginning. Tediousness in an action game where it already takes forever to go through a level even once? Now THAT'S frustrating
agentluap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34 agentluap
Member since 2005 • 2254 Posts

I think Ninety Nine Nights is the most frustrating game on the 360. Yes its a great game full of some epic battles. But the problem being is that it only saves at the end of rach mission. So you could spend a hour or so trying to complete one epic battle with out dying and then go a little further up the path and end up in yet another battle and die in that. Now it's back to to original battle you've just struggled to do again.

grunt1096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 grunt1096
Member since 2007 • 120769 Posts
Dead Rising pissed me off having to run from place to place in a time limit. Ninja Gaiden was also obnoxious and annoyed me alot.
MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts
Ninja Gaiden Black had me frustrated beyond reasoning. Darn good game and well worth the frustration.
Josepiphus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Josepiphus
Member since 2003 • 571 Posts

Battlestations: Midway - The Ship, Pilot, and Submarine Challenges. They are very difficult for me. I've beat about half of them so far, but none-the-less, it's just very frustrating playing an entire 30-60 minute battle and then dying when you've almost completed the mission. Then you have to start all over again.jasonlc3221

Those f'in things are soooo frustrating. Fun though.

Dead rising pisses me off too... the save system is maddening. Where are all these bathrooms? Not on the map I was given. I played through the first couple hours like 8 times before I finally managed to do it well and make it to the one bathroom I've found. I'm sure i could gamefaq it but eh...

DarkNinja08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DarkNinja08
Member since 2008 • 93 Posts
Devil May Cry 4 can be quite frustrating. There are games which are a lot worse of frustration e.g. DMC 3, but DMC 4 is irritating simply because of the number of times you have to backtrack or repeat entire segments of levels because of a difficult boss. Why couldn't they use a real save system?
2birds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 2birds
Member since 2006 • 773 Posts
Uhmm, the last part on Half Life 2: Episode 2, i wont spoil it to those who arnt theyre yet, but damn it that annoyed me so much! And.. GH3 on anything over easy, but thats just me being pathetic :P
RHCP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 RHCP87
Member since 2007 • 1952 Posts
Saints Row is pretty annoying.
Brianson10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Brianson10
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
COD 2 on veteran is way harder to beat than COD 4 on veteran. Ninja Gaiden on hard is probably one of the most difficult games of all time.
Altair1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42 Altair1337
Member since 2007 • 387 Posts

Well , I've broken 2 of my wireless 360 controllers playing gears online I usually do good, but you know those times when you just cant play well and its making you so mad my first controller I slammed down on my tv stand and cracked open the side and the other one was kinda the same I slammed it but the right stick broke that time.julianwelton

nub :P

NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 NOD_Grindking

What about MGS 3

sorry, I know its a sony title....but when i played that on PS2 before they fixed the camera angles it was TERRIBLE!!! I hate games with bad camera angles....It just totally ruins the game for me.....in MGS 3 you would be running down a hallway and you couldn't even see if there were other people in the hall.....what crap

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts
Uhmm, the last part on Half Life 2: Episode 2, i wont spoil it to those who arnt theyre yet, but damn it that annoyed me so much! And.. GH3 on anything over easy, but thats just me being pathetic :P2birds
Ha!!!! I agree...
noobkiller205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 noobkiller205
Member since 2007 • 236 Posts

I would have to say grand theft auto san andreas that game was so stupid.

wavey_gravey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 wavey_gravey
Member since 2007 • 11155 Posts

cronew1

I hear you on that level on Vetran - took me 3 days to complete that level and I think I have ruined my vocal chords for the rest of my life with all the screaming at the screen I did whilst completing! I only have the Mile High Club and 20 sec record to do for the full set - but can't seem to be bothered at the moment.

Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Aaron89
Member since 2003 • 3377 Posts
Have to agree with the CoD2 on Veteran comment - crazy hard (and sometimes absurd).
wavey_gravey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 wavey_gravey
Member since 2007 • 11155 Posts

dead or alive 4...fighting the last character is kasumis story...alpha 152 or something...AAAHHHH...rip my hair out:evil:HellRazer360

Yes! that is defo one that furstrates the hell out of me. I have given up - pi55ed me off too much!

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
Any boss in ninja gaiden, who can kill you in one - two hits everytime. Even though i've passed it now, still used to get me so mad.
Lord_Regnier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Lord_Regnier
Member since 2006 • 1283 Posts
Some levels on Battlefield 2 modern combat, got me very frustrated.