MOH Airborne demo.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts

I thought it was a solid demo.It looked clean, new ideas were good. The only thing that bothered me about it was the shooting. You'd think It'd be like CoD2 where the shots actually hit, but It feels like It has all the bugs of CoD3. Headshots take two hits no matter how dead on you are. anyone else think this got annoying?

scuffdog_65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 scuffdog_65
Member since 2006 • 245 Posts
agreed. i didnt really like the demo too much. i've played too many WW2 games and i am just sick of em. the jumping out of planes is a neat idea, but i have killed that nazi way too many times. i'd rather play a game like Cruisin World. :)
Seipher85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Seipher85
Member since 2005 • 656 Posts
I ****ing loved the demo! it is instantly my favourite WWII shooter out there, and definetly the best medal of honor up to now, ( though i still really like frontline, still play it :P) and i find the shooting more satisfying tha call of duty 2/3.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
I ****ing loved the demo! it is instantly my favourite WWII shooter out there, and definetly the best medal of honor up to now, ( though i still really like frontline, still play it :P) and i find the shooting more satisfying tha call of duty 2/3.
Seipher85

frontline was the best MOH, but they're not better then CoD.
heydawg321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 heydawg321
Member since 2004 • 513 Posts
I don't see how this gimmick that MOH has, makes it any different than it's last games. You parachute in, and than get to play a milked-out genre in a variety of ways. Fact is, once you land, your still playing another generic WWII FPS again!
furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 furtherfan
Member since 2007 • 3699 Posts
what i liked was the lighting. thi gives me high hopes for immersion in killzone 2 and CoD4.
Gokuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gokuja
Member since 2005 • 3767 Posts

I thought it was a solid demo.It looked clean, new ideas were good. The only thing that bothered me about it was the shooting. You'd think It'd be like CoD2 where the shots actually hit, but It feels like It has all the bugs of CoD3. Headshots take two hits no matter how dead on you are. anyone else think this got annoying?

Strife88

guys have died from one headshot plenty of times for me.

and the aiming isn't that bad if you know how to work with it. there are times when you aim on them but don't hit once. those times you want to stop shooting for a second, then shoot again. always works for me.

and i don't think many people get this, but the guns seem to have a leveling system. after you level your gun the aiming and accuracy are tons better.

StevenJWeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 StevenJWeir
Member since 2004 • 1223 Posts
I played it on the PC and I too noticed that the hit detection was poor, it felt like my shots weren't registering.
DrKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DrKaizer
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts

Medal of honor is just another generic WWII shooter that i couldnt give less of a s*** about.

Feel fre to prove me wrong

fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts
i dont know why some people like this so much, its been done thousands of tmes before