MICROSOFT SHOULD MAKE A GAME LIKE THIS!!! And a couple questions...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JaredFrost95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JaredFrost95
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I haven't seen any new illegal street racing games since midnight club. My friend says it's against the law to make thoughs now. The coolest thing EVER would be if turn ten used the forza engine to make an inner city street racing game. THAT WOULD BE SICK!!! And about forza four. i barely saw drifting in the trailer. is it going to be better? will they be more accurate with counter steer and not have it all twitchy like it is in fm3?
ColonelWilks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ColonelWilks
Member since 2005 • 3149 Posts
Doesn't a new Need for Speed come out every year or so?
rattleheadxyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rattleheadxyz
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts

My friend says it's against the law to make thoughs now.JaredFrost95

What?!

Superkhanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Superkhanz
Member since 2010 • 143 Posts

My friend says it's against the law to make thoughs now. JaredFrost95

He is lying or just coming up with something. It's not true. If it would be, there wouldn't be any more Need for Speed games.

Get a need for speed game, Hot Pursuit is the newest I believe.

Gamefreak1296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Gamefreak1296
Member since 2005 • 1670 Posts

Yeah I don't see how it's possible to ban street racing games. Games are art, you can't ban art. If anything the government would go after fps games before street racing games...

JaredFrost95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JaredFrost95

Yeah I don't see how it's possible to ban street racing games. Games are art, you can't ban art. If anything the government would go after fps games before street racing games...

Gamefreak1296
no because its harder for a kid to go get a gun than it is to call up his friends for a street race.
JaredFrost95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JaredFrost95

[QUOTE="JaredFrost95"]My friend says it's against the law to make thoughs now. Superkhanz

He is lying or just coming up with something. It's not true. If it would be, there wouldn't be any more Need for Speed games.

Get a need for speed game, Hot Pursuit is the newest I believe.

hot pursuit is an exotic racer not tuner. last tuner game to come out was mc los angeles or undercover idk which came out first.
Gamefreak1296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Gamefreak1296
Member since 2005 • 1670 Posts

[QUOTE="Gamefreak1296"]

JaredFrost95

no because its harder for a kid to go get a gun than it is to call up his friends for a street race.

You would think...anyway as long as games say "Hey! don't do this in real life!" then the government won't ban them...

Silos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Silos911
Member since 2010 • 615 Posts

Were the Forza games ever known for drifting? I didn't think they were (I could be wrong) but if I'm right, then I doubt they'd put a lot of it in the trailer.

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#10 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts

Gamefreak1296
gta and its clones would get banned before anything. it pretty much has illegal street racing, among every other illegal thing you can think of.
netsider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 netsider
Member since 2009 • 45 Posts

i always liked the car battle games like carmageddon for PC... and twisted metal for PS... but they just got old somewhere along the line. Games like PURE are more my thing now...

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheMightyHoov
Member since 2009 • 2459 Posts

I dont like racing games so no.

Angry_Bosmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Angry_Bosmer
Member since 2008 • 1432 Posts

[QUOTE="Gamefreak1296"]

JaredFrost95

Is it really? theres many households with easy access to weapons. finding an empty street is alot harder... besides no one is stupid enough to do anything close to 'real' street racing. Two cars draging done a road is way to obvious. people mostly just play around in parking lots or back roads which harms no one

and most people grew out of street racing ever since Fast and Furious stoped being good. Professional racing has a way bigger market

JaredFrost95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JaredFrost95

[QUOTE="JaredFrost95"][QUOTE="Gamefreak1296"]

Angry_Bosmer

Is it really? theres many households with easy access to weapons. finding an empty street is alot harder... besides no one is stupid enough to do anything close to 'real' street racing. Two cars draging done a road is way to obvious. people mostly just play around in parking lots or back roads which harms no one

and most people grew out of street racing ever since Fast and Furious stoped being good. Professional racing has a way bigger market

, but i dont care about regular street racing. ive been into racing my whole life and i loved profesional stuff til like a year ago when it finally got boring. drifting is the only thing exciting anymore. and if ur gonna sit here and come up with reasons why U wouldnt play, then please dont. Any forza 3 drifting fan would agree.
JaredFrost95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JaredFrost95
[QUOTE="Gamefreak1296"]

yellosnolvr
gta and its clones would get banned before anything. it pretty much has illegal street racing, among every other illegal thing you can think of.

well i didnt say i beleived it. i was hoping it wasnt true cuz i was a big fan of the underground series, but when i turned to the facts it didnt look good since the last true street racing game was mcla.
Angry_Bosmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 Angry_Bosmer
Member since 2008 • 1432 Posts

[QUOTE="Angry_Bosmer"]

[QUOTE="JaredFrost95"] no because its harder for a kid to go get a gun than it is to call up his friends for a street race. JaredFrost95

, but i dont care about regular street racing. ive been into racing my whole life and i loved profesional stuff til like a year ago when it finally got boring. drifting is the only thing exciting anymore. and if ur gonna sit here and come up with reasons why U wouldnt play, then please dont. Any forza 3 drifting fan would agree.

notice i said market? I'm talking about the mainstream people. i'd play a streetdrift game over legit racing anyday.

also legit racing is just as much a fad as anything else. they'll go back to street racing when everyone gets sick of forza or theyll go to something new.