MGS4 for XBOX 360?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bluebomber46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bluebomber46
Member since 2004 • 120 Posts
I've been thinking ever since MGS4 was announced for the PS3, and my idea from the start was to read the spoilers of what happens after the game is released next month. But then if the game comes out for XBOX 360 on a future date, i'll have no reason to play it. What should i do?
sour-cream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sour-cream
Member since 2007 • 187 Posts
dont worry it wont come out for the 360
spartan----117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 spartan----117
Member since 2006 • 5255 Posts
Im pretty sure it will, it will probably MGS4: substinance
LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
exactly that IF in ur sentence won't really matter cuz that disc will never appear in a 360 box lol
CoreyNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CoreyNT
Member since 2008 • 593 Posts

It might, but if it does, it will be in late 08/09

Simsfreak14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Simsfreak14
Member since 2006 • 1480 Posts
I've always been a fan of the MGS series but even if it does go on 360 it won't be in my collection!
Quintinius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Quintinius
Member since 2006 • 1050 Posts

I'd like to point out that if MGS4 ever did to come to 360 (which it WON'T), it'd take atleast SIX DUAL-LAYER DVDS.

Not gonna happen.

martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

it won't happen......just move on. :|

ArsenicA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ArsenicA
Member since 2007 • 1446 Posts

enuff with this threads already... it was fun at the beggining now its just annoying

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

I'd like to point out that if MGS4 ever did to come to 360 (which it WON'T), it'd take atleast SIX DUAL-LAYER DVDS.

Not gonna happen.

Quintinius

True words. If you want to play it, buy a PS3.

gamer_10001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gamer_10001
Member since 2006 • 2588 Posts

Not gonna happen.

Quintinius

It wouldn't if M$ made them compress everything (which it currently isn't)

krish117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 krish117
Member since 2007 • 366 Posts
[QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

gamer_10001

LOL...LOL...Umm...dont even bother thinking about it! It WONT come to the box! HALO has more chances of going to the PS3 than MGS4 has of coming to the 360.

Delta055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Delta055
Member since 2003 • 1024 Posts
And I could care a less if it doesn't.
Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
[QUOTE="gamer_10001"][QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

krish117

LOL...LOL...Umm...dont even bother thinking about it! It WONT come to the box! HALO has more chances of going to the PS3 than MGS4 has of coming to the 360.

No, that is very incorrect. Halo is owned by Microsoft. Metal Gear is not owned by Sony.

LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts
[QUOTE="gamer_10001"][QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

krish117

Then explain why Halo 1 and 2 are not on the PS2 while MGS2 and 3 are on xbox.

Firex777x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Firex777x
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts
Highly Unlikely!
sweeten16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 sweeten16
Member since 2005 • 2872 Posts

possible but again unlikely. We dont even know if it will be that great yet! and if its not 360 may get it.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
I've been thinking ever since MGS4 was announced for the PS3, and my idea from the start was to read the spoilers of what happens after the game is released next month. But then if the game comes out for XBOX 360 on a future date, i'll have no reason to play it. What should i do?bluebomber46
If yo uwant top play this years best game, you neecxa PS3. It's as simple as that. Kojima doesn't want ti to be on the 360
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fs_metal
[QUOTE="krish117"][QUOTE="gamer_10001"][QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

LeviLRP

MGS3 is not on the x-box
Avatar image for fallendamnation
fallendamnation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fallendamnation
Member since 2004 • 5981 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 4 will never come out for the 360 period no matter how much you wish for it you will never get it if you really want it just buy a PS3.
fallendamnation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 fallendamnation

Not gonna happen.

Englando_IV

No, that is very incorrect. Halo is owned by Microsoft. Metal Gear is not owned by Sony.

Not anymore Bungie defected from Microsoft a while back
Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Englando_IV
[QUOTE="Englando_IV"][QUOTE="krish117"][QUOTE="gamer_10001"][QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

fallendamnation

I didn't say Bungie, I said Halo. Microsoft still owns everything to do with Halo.

fallendamnation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 fallendamnation
[QUOTE="fallendamnation"][QUOTE="Englando_IV"][QUOTE="krish117"][QUOTE="gamer_10001"][QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

Englando_IV

I didn't say Bungie, I said Halo. Microsoft still owns everything to do with Halo.

Ok i c
Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Englando_IV

[QUOTE="bluebomber46"]I've been thinking ever since MGS4 was announced for the PS3, and my idea from the start was to read the spoilers of what happens after the game is released next month. But then if the game comes out for XBOX 360 on a future date, i'll have no reason to play it. What should i do?fs_metal
If yo uwant top play this years best game, you neecxa PS3. It's as simple as that. Kojima doesn't want ti to be on the 360

I'm not trying to say it will come to 360, it probably won't; however it wouldn't be the first time developers have shifted stances on the subject of exclusives. The same thing was said about RE4, for example, but look what happened there.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fs_metal
It ain't gonna happen dude. It is a PS3 exlusive. IT willstay that way
LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LeviLRP
[QUOTE="LeviLRP"][QUOTE="krish117"][QUOTE="gamer_10001"][QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

fs_metal

MGS3 is not on the x-box

My bad I thought that MGS3 had been released on the xbox. I was wrong.

edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 edwise18
Member since 2008 • 1533 Posts

Not gonna happen.

Englando_IV

Exactly. I was going to tell him that it's the other way around.
edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 edwise18
Member since 2008 • 1533 Posts
[QUOTE="fallendamnation"][QUOTE="Englando_IV"][QUOTE="krish117"][QUOTE="gamer_10001"][QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

Englando_IV

LOL. I know. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Why do you think Microsoft is licencing the halo name to other companies such as the guys that are making Halo Wars? Because Microsoft owns the rights to everything Halo. While MGS is owned by konami. So in reality MGS4 has a better chance of coming to the 360 than any halo game has of going to the ps3.
GreaterthanG0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GreaterthanG0d
Member since 2006 • 452 Posts

Oh, not many of you seem to know.

MGS4 uses roughly 35GB of the 50GB treshold on a Blu-Ray Disk.

IT WONT BE COMING TO 360. GET OVER IT.

I own a 360, and love it, however Im going to work my ass off to buy an HD TV and a PS3 just for MGS4. Ive played ALL the MGS games, and they are truly epic; I wont miss this one. (Although, having said that, this title looks really Americanized, if you know what I mean)

GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
Eh, it could happen, if MGS2 came to the Xbox.
Avatar image for bigtimegamer413
bigtimegamer413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 bigtimegamer413
Member since 2007 • 873 Posts
I've been thinking ever since MGS4 was announced for the PS3, and my idea from the start was to read the spoilers of what happens after the game is released next month. But then if the game comes out for XBOX 360 on a future date, i'll have no reason to play it. What should i do?bluebomber46
I dare you to ask this in the PS3 forum. I double dare you to ask this in both the PSP and PS3 forums and for extra kicks, in the System Wars forum.
Pirate_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Pirate_X
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts

MGS4 will never be on the 360. Let a rivaling console have its own exclusives. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if Halo and Gears were going over to the PS3. The chances of this happening is the same as MGS4 coming over to the Xbox 360.

Also writting "I've been thinking ever since MGS4 was announced for the PS3, and my idea from the start was to read the spoilers of what happens after the game is released next month. But then if the game comes out for XBOX 360 on a future date, i'll have no reason to play it. What should i do?" degrades your intelligence infront of your fellow forum members.

LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LeviLRP

MGS4 will never be on the 360. Let a rivaling console have its own exclusives. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if Halo and Gears were going over to the PS3. The chances of this happening is the same as MGS4 coming over to the Xbox 360.

Pirate_X

TBH I could care less if every game ever made was for every game system there is at the time and then remade for the ones that come out later. I don't see why people really care so much about exclusives. The only reason I can see is to justify the buying of that system.

Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts

dont worry it wont come out for the 360sour-cream

For the cows sake we better hope it don't. They would have a COW! MOOOOOO :lol:

Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts

Also writting "I've been thinking ever since MGS4 was announced for the PS3, and my idea from the start was to read the spoilers of what happens after the game is released next month. But then if the game comes out for XBOX 360 on a future date, i'll have no reason to play it. What should i do?" degrades your intelligence infront of your fellow forum members.

Pirate_X

Sorry bro but that doesn't make sense. Why? Because MGS is published by Konami not Sony! another ball park there brother!

Pirate_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Pirate_X
[QUOTE="Pirate_X"]

LeviLRP

TBH I could care less if every game ever made was for every game system there is at the time and then remade for the ones that come out later. I don't see why people really care so much about exclusives. The only reason I can see is to justify the buying of that system.

Exclusives are very important. Although multiplatforming is essential for a company's profit, exclusives are essential for console maker's profits. Besides there is no point of an Xbox 360 and PS3 if every single game was multiplatformed. It's all about competition. This is how our economy works.

Pirate_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Pirate_X
[QUOTE="Pirate_X"]

Patriot298

Sorry bro but that doesn't make sense. Why? Because MGS is published by Konami not Sony! another ball park there brother!

Oh really? Didn't you know that Sony helped developed this game? Didn't you know that this game's engine was built on the PlayStation 3's processor. Sony has a bigger role in MGS4 than you think.

jeremy45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jeremy45
Member since 2005 • 86 Posts
Hideo Kojima i don't think would do a multi platfore release.
LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LeviLRP
[QUOTE="LeviLRP"][QUOTE="Pirate_X"]

Pirate_X

Exclusives are very important. Although multiplatforming is essential for a company's profit, exclusives are essential for console maker's profits. Besides there is no point of an Xbox 360 and PS3 if every single game was multiplatformed. It's all about competition. This is how our economy works.

I am just saying that i don't care if the PS3 gets games that were originally just for the 360. The only problem I get is when they do like they did with NG. They gave the PS3 people more content than they gave the people that were with the game from the beginning. That is the only problem I have with Maltiplatforming.

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
[QUOTE="Quintinius"]

Not gonna happen.

x-2tha-z

True words. If you want to play it, buy a PS3.

Please we're not millionaires. I wouldn't buy it if it came onthe 360 anyways, I've never really liked the MGS Series.
bluebomber46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bluebomber46
Member since 2004 • 120 Posts
Thanks for all the responses guys, never would have thought this would have erupted into such a great debate.
jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts
[QUOTE="Pirate_X"][QUOTE="LeviLRP"][QUOTE="Pirate_X"]

LeviLRP

I am just saying that i don't care if the PS3 gets games that were originally just for the 360. The only problem I get is when they do like they did with NG. They gave the PS3 people more content than they gave the people that were with the game from the beginning. That is the only problem I have with Maltiplatforming.

thats why we get ng2 and ps3 doesnt? the makers of sigma wasnt even the same team as the original ninja gaiden team, however the old team is comming back for NG2 bebe, cant wait, less than 2 weeks a way!

naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
it will happen
XxAK47xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 XxAK47xX
Member since 2005 • 5003 Posts
i hop it does. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/220277.html?playlist=featured this video shows a little hint on what may happen
Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
I really want to buy a PS3 for this game. Theres only a small handfull of PS3 games I'd really like to play none other than MGS4 seemingly enough worthy of a PS3 purchase at its current price and it would definitely be a bummer to buy a PS3 and MGS4 and then a few months later Konami announcing the decision to port it to 360. I bought a GameCube last gen to follow the Resident Evils exclusivity on that platform and was majorly screwed over when RE4 one of the few games I ever played for the GC ended up back on PS2 with extra features a year later.
p00phead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 p00phead
Member since 2007 • 1203 Posts

so you want MGS4 on the 360 unlikely but they could at least bring Metal Gear online to the 360

brandonB13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#47 brandonB13
Member since 2005 • 467 Posts
No offense but, Its not coming STOP whining, GET OVER IT
shickadance33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 shickadance33
Member since 2007 • 123 Posts

I would never want to play this game anyway...

Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Englando_IV

[QUOTE="bluebomber46"]I've been thinking ever since MGS4 was announced for the PS3, and my idea from the start was to read the spoilers of what happens after the game is released next month. But then if the game comes out for XBOX 360 on a future date, i'll have no reason to play it. What should i do?XxAK47xX
i hop it does. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/220277.html?playlist=featured this video shows a little hint on what may happen

lol that seems like a bit of a stretch, but it would be hilarious if that was actually a hint.

Maluigi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#50 Maluigi
Member since 2005 • 309 Posts
It won't come out for 360...that's a fact. It's always been on the playstation platforms ever since th creator of metal gear found out about it.