ME2 ending help [spoilers]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bryguy100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bryguy100
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
So I just finished Mass Effect 2 (yes yes I'm late) on the paragon ending. I did all the loyalty missions/ship upgrades, however, I was never able to gain Jack's trust back after the argument with Miranda. So I didn't use her for any of the squad picks on the last level and now when I'm walking around the Normandy I don't see her in the basement. I don't remember seeing her die, so where is she? Did she just leave, or did she die and I just didn't see it? I know she didn't die when the ship was being attacked, because on the last fight I had her holding back the collectors with everyone else.
CommonFable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 CommonFable
Member since 2009 • 884 Posts

did you get the noone left behind achievement?

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts

She died holding the line, its easy to miss it. When Shepard ask Joker if the ground team made it back, he responds"All survivors on board" and then a quick scene will show the collectors rushing past that spot where you left your team and anyone who died will be on the ground. Its very quick and very easy to miss. Everyone has a HTL score that you have to take into account when leaving people behind, if you take the ones with the high scores and leave the ones with the low score behind, someone is going to die.

At the end you should see Shepard looking down on a coffin, that would be Jack.

CommonFable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 CommonFable
Member since 2009 • 884 Posts

She died holding the line, its easy to miss it. When Shepard ask Joker if the ground team made it back, he responds"All survivors on board" and then a quick scene will show the collectors rushing past that spot where you left your team and anyone who died will be on the ground. Its very quick and very easy to miss. Everyone has a HTL score that you have to take into account when leaving people behind, if you take the ones with the high scores and leave the ones with the low score behind, someone is going to die. Sepewrath

I agree with this.

Bryguy100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bryguy100
Ohhhhh okay, guess I'm fine with that since I strongly dislike Jack. Ya I didn't notice that thing was a coffin, thought it was an engine/crate/chair... Guess I'll get the "No one left behind" achievement when I play through on renegade.
cabose38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cabose38
Member since 2005 • 1162 Posts

You can still restart the mission if you haven't done any missions since the ending in case Jack comes back in ME3. I strongly recommend it.

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts
If all your party members didn't die at the last mission, you should get the No One Left Behind achievement
Bryguy100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bryguy100

You can still restart the mission if you haven't done any missions since the ending in case Jack comes back in ME3. I strongly recommend it.

cabose38
Even if I restarted the ending mission, I wouldn't have a means to get enough paragon to get Jack back before the final mission. Also, wouldn't delaying going into the last area cause NPC crew members to die?