mass effect help.!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

feel_freetwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 feel_freetwo
Member since 2006 • 1888 Posts
hello, im playing mass effect and i have encounted a part whcih i cant get by, i suspect i have encounted a glicht. but i want to check first. i am on the mission at vivalon (or something along those lines) where saren is making some krogan army and wrex gets pissed off at this. i ran through the mission, all well and good. then we got to the part where you plant the nuke. and you are given the choice to go back and save kaiten (the guy) or williams ( the woman). i choose to save the guy, so i went back and beat the invading geth, and then........ nothing. im stuck, i run around, theres no where to go. the only thing i can seemingly press is the elevator, but it only appears that i can activate it, it has all the signs of a interactive object it just doesnt work. i went on to game faqs and looked, and it appears you are to make your choice of whcih to save then kill the geth, and then saren appears. but i have made my choice, and i killed all the geth (i know none are left because i cant sprint) on the journal it says return to the nuke and clear the landding sight. i have done all of that. have exhasted all posibilities, it appears that the elevator is the only thing to do, and that doesnt actually work.
gamespot4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gamespot4life
Member since 2007 • 1301 Posts
there should be a fight with Saren right there
elmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 elmafia
Member since 2003 • 1490 Posts
sure you've killed everyone? Maybe a enemy got stuck in a wall or something. cause after you've killed everyone Saren is supposed to show up.
Avatar image for Jedi_Shearstone
Jedi_Shearstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jedi_Shearstone
Member since 2004 • 702 Posts
yeah happened to me once best bet is to see if an enemy is stuck in wall but your gonna probably have to reload from ya previous save which i think shuld be right as you make the choice of who lives and who dies so u shouldnt lose much
Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts

It's a sign not to save Kaiden because he is so dam BORING.

Lol, but seriously... I suggest just double checking for some geth, if not, reload a save.

feel_freetwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 feel_freetwo
i cant reload a save, because i saved after i killed the geth.
frantic190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#7 frantic190
Member since 2006 • 131 Posts
You should of kept some backup games aswell instead of just saving over and over on one file. I would go with searching for a geth you missed, but the game is prone to glitches, so you may be right on that.
tobkinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 tobkinator
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts
you should ask fox news, I bet they will be happy to help!
feel_freetwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 feel_freetwo
well they can be no geth left, because i cant sprint. when geth are around you can sprint. although i may look for the missing bloke.
you should ask fox news, I bet they will be happy to help!tobkinator
you dont have to throw in fox news, every time mass effect is mentioned.